Sorry for reposting as a new thread (original thread
) as the query is slightly different now.
In summary: The query is for my friend whose salary is split into various components and he cannot show the payslip matching SoC.
1. The company has issued a sample letter showing the annual split of salary into: Home Salary, Per Diem, Transportation, Housing allowance, On-post salary. This total amount to £37K.
2. But the UK payslip contains only £15.1K and Indian Salary slip £7.1K as rest are reimbursed
3. His initial Soc was £19K (2008) and now its £34K (2012).
1. Can he show combination of UK payslip && India Payslip?
2. Can he apply ILR based on his initial SoC (2008) ?
3. I read a minimum of 1 Salary slip & 1 Bank statement is required for Tier2 during ILR application. So the yearly salary can be just within an employer letter? (hope 12 bankstats/salary slips are NOT reqd)
I tried reading the FAQ's
page, but couldn't find an answer.