ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wrong BRP details entered in the application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Shubhp
Newly Registered
India

Wrong BRP details entered in the application

Post by Shubhp » Wed May 11, 2022 6:24 pm

Hi experts,

Need some urgent advice,

I have entered wrong BRP reference number in my ILR application form. I am applying through general tier 2 ( 5 years) route.

I have uploaded the correct BRP copy and also attached a cover letter describing the error ( because of confusion between digit zero 0 and letter O )

Will this have any affect on my ILR.

I have my biometrics tomorrow.

Regards,

ywlgy

Re: Wrong BRP details entered in the application

Post by ywlgy » Wed May 11, 2022 8:09 pm

No effect. Your cover letter is sufficient.
DISCLAIMER: Advice given is based on my past experience and/or my interpretation of Immigration Rules and UKVI documents.

Shubhp
Newly Registered
India

Post by Shubhp » Wed May 11, 2022 8:42 pm

Thanks a lot.

Just one more: 2 of my uk arrival immigration stamps were done on my old passport. I am assuming that they will always cross verify the travel history in their own system . I have attached a full scanned copy of my old passport anyways.

Apologies, if this belongs to a different thread.

Regards,

ywlgy

Post by ywlgy » Thu May 12, 2022 5:22 pm

That's fine.
DISCLAIMER: Advice given is based on my past experience and/or my interpretation of Immigration Rules and UKVI documents.