ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

15 Months completed on Critical skills work permit

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

azamkhan1
Newly Registered
Ireland

15 Months completed on Critical skills work permit

Post by azamkhan1 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:10 pm

Hi Salam to all ... can any one help me to get critical skills work permit based job ... i have completed 15 months and fews days on my critical skills work permit and then i had to resign for some reason ....i am very much worried and can any body help me to provide with the information that what should i do if i will not get a job with in six months ? or if i can apply for stamp 4 at this stage ? every help will be highly appreciated .... Thank you

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: 15 Months completed on Critical skills work permit

Post by littlerr » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:01 pm

Stamp 4 can only be applied once you have worked for that company for 21 months and you still work for them at the time of your stamp 4 support letter application.
In order to remain in the country, you must find another job and apply for a new work permit, or you will need to find an alternative route.

azamkhan1
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: 15 Months completed on Critical skills work permit

Post by azamkhan1 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:19 pm

Thank you