ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

6 months' bills for citizenship

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Jordans
Ireland

6 months' bills for citizenship

Post by Jordans » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:27 pm

Question to those who have submitted 6 months' worth of utility bills -- what did you do if one bill covered 2 months? Did you send just three bills?

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: 6 months' bills for citizenship

Post by littlerr » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:15 pm

There is no requirement to send 6 months' bills in a year. You need 3 different types of proofs for each year. So even if you send 6 months of electricity bills in a year, it still counts as only 1 proof.

Jordans
Ireland

Post by Jordans » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:09 pm

No there is not.. until you get a letter from Team 1 requesting them. I sent the email query but no response yet. So if someone had to do the same please let me know.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:05 pm

That’s a bizarre request. They asked me for 3 months’ bank statement but many people had the same.

Well if they mentioned 6 months then so be it. Every bill should have a start and end date, so if one bill covers two months it sounds perfectly normal.

Have you called their telephone line? That’s apparently the fastest way.

Jordans
Ireland

Post by Jordans » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:57 pm

Thanks, my intent was to send three. They are also asking for police clearance certificates from the countries I’ve lived in prior to settling in Ireland and give you 28 days to provide them. Utterly unrealistic!