Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to!

Login Register Do not show

Advice needed

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator

Post Reply
Newly Registered
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:35 pm

Advice needed

Post by Sunflower35 » Sat May 22, 2021 4:17 pm

Hi guys , just wondering if anyone could help me with the following question:

I am British citizen living and working in Ireland from last few years and I am also holding “ permanent residence certificate for EU citizen “ issued to me before brexit .

My wife got her EU3 ‘ permanent residence card ‘ approved last year and got her stamp4 IRP recently changed to ‘ withdrawal agreement’ .

I have been working 2 jobs from last few years . Job A : part time as an employee
JobB: full time as self employed

When I sent the EU3 application for my wife , I submitted documents from both jobs .

My question:
I recently left my Job A (part time) to focus on my job B ( full time).

Do I need to inform the The department of this change.?

Many thanks

Post Reply