ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Affidavits for approved applications and next ceremony

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator

Post Reply
luckyfish1985
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:41 pm
India

Re: Affidavits for approved applications and next ceremony

Post by luckyfish1985 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:33 pm

macdre55 wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:08 pm
polarcub wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:42 pm
Prime example they just randomly copy and paste ...You already have a decision on your citizenship and they send you a text stating that you are in the process of receiving the very approval they've already sent you.
macdre55 wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:43 pm
My Local TD got a response from the Naturalisation office regarding the certificate. below is a response,
I'm so done that team

Dear Deputy,

Please note that in accordance with Data Protection requirements the information contained herein is to be shared with the applicant only and is not to be disclosed to any third party under any circumstances.

We refer to your email dated June 2021 on behalf of Mr. XXXXX XXXXXX

Person ID: XXXXXX-XX
Application ID: XXXXXXX-CITZ-XX

Mr. XXXXXXX lodged an application for a certificate of Naturalisation with the Citizenship Division of this Department on the XXXXXXXXXXX.

This application is currently being processed with a view to establishing whether the applicant meets the statutory conditions for the granting of naturalisation and it will be submitted to the Minister for decision as expeditiously as possible.

The granting of Irish citizenship through naturalisation is a privilege and an honour which confers certain rights and entitlements not only within the State but also at European Union level and it is important that appropriate procedures are in place to preserve the integrity of the process.

It is recognised that all applicants for citizenship wish to have a decision on their application without delay. The nature of the naturalisation process is such that, for a broad range of reasons, some cases will take longer than others to process. In some instances, completing the necessary checks can take a considerable period of time.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide a time frame regarding how long processing will take.

The Citizenship Division of the Department, like everyone in the State, has been impacted by the restrictions imposed by the COVID-19 pandemic. The restrictions imposed have resulted in all Citizenship staff working remotely with minimal access to the Office. These restrictions, which are outside the Division’s control, have resulted in significant delays in dealing with correspondence received in the Office and have had a negative impact on processing times for all applications. The processing of the applications is further impacted by the ability of the Division to contact other bodies, many of whom will be impacted by COVID-19 restrictions.

Please be assured that we will revert immediately once a decision has been reached on the application. We appreciate your patience.

Please see the below link for COVID-19 updates and arrangements. Our website is updated regularly.


http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/CO ... ouncements

We trust this is of assistance.


This is an update after an email above ,this one below is dated 07/07/21
Dear Deputy,

Please note that in accordance with Data Protection requirements the information contained herein is to be shared with the applicant only and is not to be disclosed to any third party under any circumstances.

We refer to your email dated 24 June 2021 on behalf of Mr.XXXXXXXXX;

Person ID: XXXXXX-XX
Application ID: XXXXXXX-CITZ-XX

We can confirm that Mr/Mrs. XXXXXXXX IRP card has been located and will be returned to him.

Mr./Mrs. XXXXXX was granted naturalization and his certificate will be issued to him in the coming days.

We trust this is of assistance.


Approval Received: 15/03/21.
Returned Signed /witnessed oath: 19/03/21
Submitted digital photo and payment: 19/03/21
email confirming the fee was processed: 25/03/21
GNIB card was requested on :07/04/21
Date printed on Naturalisation Certificate: 07/07/21
Certificate of Naturalisation received: 09/07/21

They misplaced my GNIB card that's the reason delay i believe


HI There,

Below is the response i got from dept. to local TD for my application :shock:


I got the exact same copy and paste message like above :shock:

Dear Deputy,

Please note that in accordance with Data Protection requirements the information contained herein is to be shared with the applicant only and is not to be disclosed to any third party under any circumstances.

We refer to your email dated 30 June 2021 on behalf of Mr. XXXXX XXXXXX

Person ID: XXXXXX-XX
Application ID: XXXXXXX-CITZ-XX

Mr. XXXXXXX lodged an application for a certificate of Naturalisation with the Citizenship Division of this Department on the XXXXXXXXXXX.

This application is currently being processed with a view to establishing whether the applicant meets the statutory conditions for the granting of naturalisation and it will be submitted to the Minister for decision as expeditiously as possible.

The granting of Irish citizenship through naturalisation is a privilege and an honour which confers certain rights and entitlements not only within the State but also at European Union level and it is important that appropriate procedures are in place to preserve the integrity of the process.

It is recognised that all applicants for citizenship wish to have a decision on their application without delay. The nature of the naturalisation process is such that, for a broad range of reasons, some cases will take longer than others to process. In some instances, completing the necessary checks can take a considerable period of time.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide a time frame regarding how long processing will take.

The Citizenship Division of the Department, like everyone in the State, has been impacted by the restrictions imposed by the COVID-19 pandemic. The restrictions imposed have resulted in all Citizenship staff working remotely with minimal access to the Office. These restrictions, which are outside the Division’s control, have resulted in significant delays in dealing with correspondence received in the Office and have had a negative impact on processing times for all applications. The processing of the applications is further impacted by the ability of the Division to contact other bodies, many of whom will be impacted by COVID-19 restrictions.

Please be assured that we will revert immediately once a decision has been reached on the application. We appreciate your patience.

Please see the below link for COVID-19 updates and arrangements. Our website is updated regularly.


http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/CO ... ouncements

We trust this is of assistance.

Really not happy with the reply from depat. they are not even bothering to reply to TD, god know what happens to applicant mails...

Below is my time line..

Applied - 14/11/2018
Apporved: 15/10/2020
Affividate Submitted: 01/02/2021
Requested Bio Metric Page: 16/02/2021 & i Have submitted by register post same day
Naturalistion Certificate: God Knows.............

don't no what to do next..... :cry: :cry:

macdre55
Newbie
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:45 pm
Ireland

Re: Affidavits for approved applications and next ceremony

Post by macdre55 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:09 pm

luckyfish1985 wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:33 pm
macdre55 wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:08 pm
polarcub wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:42 pm
Prime example they just randomly copy and paste ...You already have a decision on your citizenship and they send you a text stating that you are in the process of receiving the very approval they've already sent you.
macdre55 wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:43 pm
My Local TD got a response from the Naturalisation office regarding the certificate. below is a response,
I'm so done that team

Dear Deputy,

Please note that in accordance with Data Protection requirements the information contained herein is to be shared with the applicant only and is not to be disclosed to any third party under any circumstances.

We refer to your email dated June 2021 on behalf of Mr. XXXXX XXXXXX

Person ID: XXXXXX-XX
Application ID: XXXXXXX-CITZ-XX

Mr. XXXXXXX lodged an application for a certificate of Naturalisation with the Citizenship Division of this Department on the XXXXXXXXXXX.

This application is currently being processed with a view to establishing whether the applicant meets the statutory conditions for the granting of naturalisation and it will be submitted to the Minister for decision as expeditiously as possible.

The granting of Irish citizenship through naturalisation is a privilege and an honour which confers certain rights and entitlements not only within the State but also at European Union level and it is important that appropriate procedures are in place to preserve the integrity of the process.

It is recognised that all applicants for citizenship wish to have a decision on their application without delay. The nature of the naturalisation process is such that, for a broad range of reasons, some cases will take longer than others to process. In some instances, completing the necessary checks can take a considerable period of time.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide a time frame regarding how long processing will take.

The Citizenship Division of the Department, like everyone in the State, has been impacted by the restrictions imposed by the COVID-19 pandemic. The restrictions imposed have resulted in all Citizenship staff working remotely with minimal access to the Office. These restrictions, which are outside the Division’s control, have resulted in significant delays in dealing with correspondence received in the Office and have had a negative impact on processing times for all applications. The processing of the applications is further impacted by the ability of the Division to contact other bodies, many of whom will be impacted by COVID-19 restrictions.

Please be assured that we will revert immediately once a decision has been reached on the application. We appreciate your patience.

Please see the below link for COVID-19 updates and arrangements. Our website is updated regularly.


http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/CO ... ouncements

We trust this is of assistance.


This is an update after an email above ,this one below is dated 07/07/21
Dear Deputy,

Please note that in accordance with Data Protection requirements the information contained herein is to be shared with the applicant only and is not to be disclosed to any third party under any circumstances.

We refer to your email dated 24 June 2021 on behalf of Mr.XXXXXXXXX;

Person ID: XXXXXX-XX
Application ID: XXXXXXX-CITZ-XX

We can confirm that Mr/Mrs. XXXXXXXX IRP card has been located and will be returned to him.

Mr./Mrs. XXXXXX was granted naturalization and his certificate will be issued to him in the coming days.

We trust this is of assistance.


Approval Received: 15/03/21.
Returned Signed /witnessed oath: 19/03/21
Submitted digital photo and payment: 19/03/21
email confirming the fee was processed: 25/03/21
GNIB card was requested on :07/04/21
Date printed on Naturalisation Certificate: 07/07/21
Certificate of Naturalisation received: 09/07/21

They misplaced my GNIB card that's the reason delay i believe


HI There,

Below is the response i got from dept. to local TD for my application :shock:


I got the exact same copy and paste message like above :shock:

Dear Deputy,

Please note that in accordance with Data Protection requirements the information contained herein is to be shared with the applicant only and is not to be disclosed to any third party under any circumstances.

We refer to your email dated 30 June 2021 on behalf of Mr. XXXXX XXXXXX

Person ID: XXXXXX-XX
Application ID: XXXXXXX-CITZ-XX

Mr. XXXXXXX lodged an application for a certificate of Naturalisation with the Citizenship Division of this Department on the XXXXXXXXXXX.

This application is currently being processed with a view to establishing whether the applicant meets the statutory conditions for the granting of naturalisation and it will be submitted to the Minister for decision as expeditiously as possible.

The granting of Irish citizenship through naturalisation is a privilege and an honour which confers certain rights and entitlements not only within the State but also at European Union level and it is important that appropriate procedures are in place to preserve the integrity of the process.

It is recognised that all applicants for citizenship wish to have a decision on their application without delay. The nature of the naturalisation process is such that, for a broad range of reasons, some cases will take longer than others to process. In some instances, completing the necessary checks can take a considerable period of time.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide a time frame regarding how long processing will take.

The Citizenship Division of the Department, like everyone in the State, has been impacted by the restrictions imposed by the COVID-19 pandemic. The restrictions imposed have resulted in all Citizenship staff working remotely with minimal access to the Office. These restrictions, which are outside the Division’s control, have resulted in significant delays in dealing with correspondence received in the Office and have had a negative impact on processing times for all applications. The processing of the applications is further impacted by the ability of the Division to contact other bodies, many of whom will be impacted by COVID-19 restrictions.

Please be assured that we will revert immediately once a decision has been reached on the application. We appreciate your patience.

Please see the below link for COVID-19 updates and arrangements. Our website is updated regularly.


http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/CO ... ouncements

We trust this is of assistance.

Really not happy with the reply from depat. they are not even bothering to reply to TD, god know what happens to applicant mails...

Below is my time line..

Applied - 14/11/2018
Apporved: 15/10/2020
Affividate Submitted: 01/02/2021
Requested Bio Metric Page: 16/02/2021 & i Have submitted by register post same day
Naturalistion Certificate: God Knows.............

don't no what to do next..... :cry: :cry:

Hi ,

It's very frustrating, but 100 % I know that they have misplaced your requested document-
either use your TD to resubmit a new one because I don't think they have it on your file.
Write an email with LOST DOCUMENT on heading to TD again .
Thanx

Thanx

Markoko
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:37 am
Ireland

Re: Affidavits for approved applications and next ceremony

Post by Markoko » Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:49 pm

Markoko wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:33 pm
Did anyone paid the certificate fee in the last 10 days and still waiting for the confirmation email.
01/07/2021. Received a letter by post with the approval, request for payment and to send the declaration.
Submitted digital photo and payment: 01/07/2021
Returned Signed /witnessed oath: 01/07/2021
First email confirming payment: 01/07/2021
I am yet to get the second email confirming payment is completed.
Does anyone else waiting this long?

Akeel
Newly Registered
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:10 pm
Pakistan

Re: Affidavits for approved applications and next ceremony

Post by Akeel » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:17 am

Just received citizenship certificate
Affidavit and bank draft send on 9 April 2021
Citizenship certificate received on 14 July 2021
Certificate print on 24 June 2021
Best of luck everyone

Rude555
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:37 pm
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Affidavits for approved applications and next ceremony

Post by Rude555 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:28 pm

Received my certificate: 14/7/2021
Printed on:23/6/2021

Dodi412
Junior Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:00 pm
Ireland

Re: Affidavits for approved applications and next ceremony

Post by Dodi412 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:45 pm

Rude555 wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:28 pm
Received my certificate: 14/7/2021
Printed on:23/6/2021
Congratulations. When did you apply/ send documents?

Rude555
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:37 pm
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Affidavits for approved applications and next ceremony

Post by Rude555 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:35 pm

Dodi412 wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:45 pm
Rude555 wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:28 pm
Received my certificate: 14/7/2021
Printed on:23/6/2021
Congratulations. When did you apply/ send documents?
[/quote

Approval: 5/5/2021
Declaration send and payment paid on:7/5/2021
Confirmation email of payment received on same day.
Printed on:23/6/2021
Received on:14/7/2021

FiNally it's over!!!!!

Markoko
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:37 am
Ireland

Re: Affidavits for approved applications and next ceremony

Post by Markoko » Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:45 pm

sugeie wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:22 pm
So i got an "approval" letter yesterday and posted the fee and declaration today. The average timeline for an issue of certification on this page seems to be 3-5 months. My current permission expires in September and i sent my GNIB card along with the declaration. Should be be worried as i renew that permission without the GNIB card.
@sugeie did you received confirmation email that payment has been completed.

sugeie
Junior Member
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:28 am
Ghana

Re: Affidavits for approved applications and next ceremony

Post by sugeie » Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:45 pm

Markoko wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:45 pm
sugeie wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:22 pm
So i got an "approval" letter yesterday and posted the fee and declaration today. The average timeline for an issue of certification on this page seems to be 3-5 months. My current permission expires in September and i sent my GNIB card along with the declaration. Should be be worried as i renew that permission without the GNIB card.
@sugeie did you received confirmation email that payment has been completed.
yes. i got an email worded below.


Dear xxxxxxxx,

Re: Citizenship Application Number: xxxxxxxx, Person ID Number: xxxxxxxx as submitted by you.

We have received your Citizenship Certificate Fee of € 950 which was submitted online on 05/07/2021.

Your acknowledgement number for this is: CZCFxxxxxxxxxxx.

You will receive an email notification when updates are made. Please ensure that you check your emails for new notifications.

If you have any queries regarding this transaction, please contact us at citizenshiponline@justice.ie.

Regards,

Citizenship Unit
Immigration Service Delivery

An Roinn Dlí agus Cirt agus Comhionannais
Department of Justice and Equality
Bóthar Rósanna, Baile Thiobraid Árann, Contae Thiobraid Árann, E34 N566
Rosanna Road, Tipperary Town, Co Tipperary, E34 N566

user77
Newly Registered
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:33 am
Ireland

Re: Affidavits for approved applications and next ceremony

Post by user77 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:54 pm

Thanks God
Finally Citizen now
Applied in November 2018
approval May 2021
Cert July 2021
now its time for passport
Thanks all for keeping heads up

adidasdub
Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:54 am
Mood:
Poland

Re: Affidavits for approved applications and next ceremony

Post by adidasdub » Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:53 am

Date of approval / receipt of Affidavit - 27/4/21
Payment made and sworn docs posted - 28/4/21
All docs received by the citizenship division - 4/5/21
Cert of Naturalisation received by reg Post - 16/7/21
The whole process took 26 months (EU Citizen).

This was 2nd application following a decline over a non-disclosure of a minor road traffic offence (driving on an expired licence back in 2011 - got €100 fine in the district court, which was paid on the day - I didn't know it actually amounted to a conviction). Left just over a year before reapplying and enclosed a letter apologising for the non-disclosure and explaining I wasn't acting in bad faith.

usmanch313
Member
Posts: 170
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 1:49 pm

Re: Affidavits for approved applications and next ceremony

Post by usmanch313 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:14 pm

Hi
Just for Update

Friend of mine got approval through 12 Weeks notice so they make decisions with in 8 Weeks .

Applied April 2017
Notice Sent 26th May 2021
Notice received 31st May asking 12 weeks time
Approval received 23 July

Thanks

Markoko
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:37 am
Ireland

Re: Affidavits for approved applications and next ceremony

Post by Markoko » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:47 pm

Markoko wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:49 pm
Markoko wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:33 pm
Did anyone paid the certificate fee in the last 10 days and still waiting for the confirmation email.
01/07/2021. Received a letter by post with the approval, request for payment and to send the declaration.
Submitted digital photo and payment: 01/07/2021
Returned Signed /witnessed oath: 01/07/2021
First email confirming payment: 01/07/2021
I am yet to get the second email confirming payment is completed.
Does anyone else waiting this long?

Quick Update.
I received my certificate today.
Certificate printed 21/07/2021.

jojoie
Newly Registered
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:16 am
Ireland

Re: Affidavits for approved applications and next ceremony

Post by jojoie » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:31 am

My wife received a cert today, date on the cert is 16/07.
Applied: Aug 2019
Approval: 01/07
Photo submitted: 02/07

sugeie
Junior Member
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:28 am
Ghana

Re: Affidavits for approved applications and next ceremony

Post by sugeie » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:29 pm

sugeie wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:22 pm
So i got an "approval" letter yesterday and posted the fee and declaration today. The average timeline for an issue of certification on this page seems to be 3-5 months. My current permission expires in September and i sent my GNIB card along with the declaration. Should be be worried as i renew that permission without the GNIB card.
So guys? got my Cert today. ill post the timeline on the 2020 timeline forum for anyone interested. for those still waiting? keep ur head up. its just a matter of time

jjkhatri
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:50 pm
Bangladesh

Re: Affidavits for approved applications and next ceremony

Post by jjkhatri » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:38 pm

sugeie wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:29 pm
sugeie wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:22 pm
So i got an "approval" letter yesterday and posted the fee and declaration today. The average timeline for an issue of certification on this page seems to be 3-5 months. My current permission expires in September and i sent my GNIB card along with the declaration. Should be be worried as i renew that permission without the GNIB card.
So guys? got my Cert today. ill post the timeline on the 2020 timeline forum for anyone interested. for those still waiting? keep ur head up. its just a matter of time
Congratulations how long it’s took after submitting you fee you got you certificate?
Thanks

sugeie
Junior Member
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:28 am
Ghana

Re: Affidavits for approved applications and next ceremony

Post by sugeie » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:44 pm

jjkhatri wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:38 pm
sugeie wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:29 pm
sugeie wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:22 pm
So i got an "approval" letter yesterday and posted the fee and declaration today. The average timeline for an issue of certification on this page seems to be 3-5 months. My current permission expires in September and i sent my GNIB card along with the declaration. Should be be worried as i renew that permission without the GNIB card.
So guys? got my Cert today. ill post the timeline on the 2020 timeline forum for anyone interested. for those still waiting? keep ur head up. its just a matter of time
Congratulations how long it’s took after submitting you fee you got you certificate?
Thanks
Thanks!. please see below Timeline
Approval: Letter informing me of ministers decision to grant application pending a signed declaration of fidelity and fees received 5/07/21
Affidavit sent out 6/07/21
Fee processed 16/07/21
Receipt of Certificate : 29/07/21

jjkhatri
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:50 pm
Bangladesh

Re: Affidavits for approved applications and next ceremony

Post by jjkhatri » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:14 pm

sugeie wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:44 pm
jjkhatri wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:38 pm
sugeie wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:29 pm
sugeie wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:22 pm
So i got an "approval" letter yesterday and posted the fee and declaration today. The average timeline for an issue of certification on this page seems to be 3-5 months. My current permission expires in September and i sent my GNIB card along with the declaration. Should be be worried as i renew that permission without the GNIB card.
So guys? got my Cert today. ill post the timeline on the 2020 timeline forum for anyone interested. for those still waiting? keep ur head up. its just a matter of time
Congratulations how long it’s took after submitting you fee you got you certificate?
Thanks
Thanks!. please see below Timeline
Approval: Letter informing me of ministers decision to grant application pending a signed declaration of fidelity and fees received 5/07/21
Affidavit sent out 6/07/21
Fee processed 16/07/21
Receipt of Certificate : 29/07/21
Thanks for reply I submitted fee 26July 2021 & got same day 2 emails first confirmation of my fee and after two hours I got another email in which says your fee is processed And you will get final stage letter
Can you please clarify this about final stage latter Did you got same letter
Thanks

sugeie
Junior Member
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:28 am
Ghana

Re: Affidavits for approved applications and next ceremony

Post by sugeie » Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:32 pm

[


Thanks for reply I submitted fee 26July 2021 & got same day 2 emails first confirmation of my fee and after two hours I got another email in which says your fee is processed And you will get final stage letter
Can you please clarify this about final stage latter Did you got same letter
Thanks
[/quote]

so i got confirmation of receipt of fee on the same day i paid which was the 5th of July. I also got another confirmation on the 16th when it was processed and i then got the cert today but was printed on the 19th of July

Dodi412
Junior Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:00 pm
Ireland

Re: Affidavits for approved applications and next ceremony

Post by Dodi412 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:18 pm

How long does it take to receive the certificate?
I got my approval beginning of July and still haven’t heard anything back from them :(

Vorona
- thin ice -
Posts: 501
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:34 pm
Ireland

Re: Affidavits for approved applications and next ceremony

Post by Vorona » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:44 pm

Dodi412 wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:18 pm
How long does it take to receive the certificate?
I got my approval beginning of July and still haven’t heard anything back from them :(
About 6 weeks. Wait until six weeks have passed since the day when you sent your signed Declaration. If it does not arrive, sent an email or a letter. Most likely you will get it next week or so.

gimi
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:29 pm
Ireland

Re: Affidavits for approved applications and next ceremony

Post by gimi » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:38 pm

Hi. Does anyone know if more approval letter will be sent out to the applicants after the ceremony on 27th July? or did they stop sending affidavits?

it has been more than 3 years for me. what minister said few months ago about clearing backlog was my only hope during this difficult time. :(

Vorona
- thin ice -
Posts: 501
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:34 pm
Ireland

Re: Affidavits for approved applications and next ceremony

Post by Vorona » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:50 pm

gimi wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:38 pm
Hi. Does anyone know if more approval letter will be sent out to the applicants after the ceremony on 27th July? or did they stop sending affidavits?
Of course there will be more decisions made this year. The Department fulfilled their target of giving decisions for 6500 applications most of which were in process for more than two years by the end of the June, but further plans have not been announced yet.

luckyfish1985
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:41 pm
India

Re: Affidavits for approved applications and next ceremony

Post by luckyfish1985 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:26 am

Hello Friends,

Finally Finally .....the wait is over and i received my naturalisation certificate.

Below is my Time Line.

Applied : 14 Nov 2018.
Approved: 15 Oct 2020
Submitted Photos & Bank Cheque 950: 16th Oct 2020
Submitted Affidivate : 1st Feb 2021.
Received Naturalisation Certificate: 30th July 2021
Date on Certificate: 29th July 2021.

Thanks a million everyone and this group is always there in my up and down through out the journey.

All the very best for the ppl waiting and i am sure your number will come soon...

Joogoduniya
Newly Registered
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:31 pm
Pakistan

Re: Affidavits for approved applications and next ceremony

Post by Joogoduniya » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:40 am

luckyfish1985 wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:26 am
Hello Friends,

Finally Finally .....the wait is over and i received my naturalisation certificate.

Below is my Time Line.

Applied : 14 Nov 2018.
Approved: 15 Oct 2020
Submitted Photos & Bank Cheque 950: 16th Oct 2020
Submitted Affidivate : 1st Feb 2021.
Received Naturalisation Certificate: 30th July 2021
Date on Certificate: 29th July 2021.

Thanks a million everyone and this group is always there in my up and down through out the journey.

All the very best for the ppl waiting and i am sure your number will come soon...
Thanks for sharing your timeline.

Could you please advise why it took around 6 months to get your Naturalization Certificate? Did they ask you any additional information/documentation? Thanks a mil

Post Reply
cron