ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applied in May 2018-Recieved letter today from CitizenShip-CMU4

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ahmad380
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Applied in May 2018-Recieved letter today from CitizenShip-CMU4

Post by ahmad380 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:10 am

Hi,

I Applied in May 2018 for my Irish Naturalisation on Non-EU, Stamp 1-4 basis. I sent a letter 2 weeks ago to the Department regarding my status and today I received a letter with the following reply.
The Delay in processing this file is regretted, however, it is the case when an application is submitted to the Minister. We are obliged to ensure that all relevant information is available to the Minster in order for him to make a fully informed decision. Your patience is appreciated in this matter.
Yours Sincerely,

CitizenShip - CMU4
28 January 2020
Can somebody please guide, does it mean that the file is with the Minster ? and what team is this 'CitizenShip - CMU4' ?

Almost 2 weeks ago I received an email too which said that my Application is 'Continuous to be processed ' Does this latest reply mean that my application is moving forward, please guide?

Many Thanks.

Donidedaj1
Newly Registered
Albania

Re: Applied in May 2018-Recieved letter today from CitizenShip-CMU4

Post by Donidedaj1 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:21 am

Hi there it’s the same story with my Aplication I did my Aplication on March 7 ,2018 . For few letter to provide DOC which I already sent it to them , after a long time I didint hear nothing from them , so I threat them Through my Lawyer, she sent them e Letter saying that she’s gonna bring the case to the high court if she dosent get approved by 21 working days in her office , after she got a letter from citizenship saying that my case it’s been investigated if it’s a good Carecter or not , so it’s Was Sent it from CUM4 team What type of team is it?

Stanina
Ireland

Post by Stanina » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:33 pm

" so it’s Was Sent it from CUM4 team What type of team is it?"
One of the teams that processes applications, they take rounds to reply for the email and phone queries.

Donidedaj1
Newly Registered
Albania

Post by Donidedaj1 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:33 pm

I know but some people they have said that they approve their application from Team CMU4

ahmad380
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by ahmad380 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:56 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the update, I am thinking to do the same about hiring a lawyer and sending a letter about Judicial review if the Department of Justice will not send the decision in 21 days once the things are back to normal.

However, I have also applied for FOI but did not get my file since I applied 2 months ago.

Can you please guide how much lawyer charge for this type of letter or case?

Thanks.

Donidedaj1
Newly Registered
Albania

Post by Donidedaj1 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:55 pm

Actually I had a Lower Since my first application so I don’t know how much charge only for one thing but now I am just waiting for Decision couse I got a letter from them saying that my case it’s it’s being investigated if I am a good carater or not , but that was a stupid excuse from them couse they could have check my case since 2 years and 2 months 100 Times But anyway We hope for good after the virus hopefully everyone will get approval those who have more then 2 years waiting for it