ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Card Repalcement program of family member of UK citizen URGENT HELP NEEDED

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

luba12
Ireland

Card Repalcement program of family member of UK citizen URGENT HELP NEEDED

Post by luba12 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:07 pm

Hello everyone I currently hold stamp 4 eu fam card each time i go online to change my card to withdrawal one when I about to submit my application it shows me error as TOKEN EXPIRED i have been trying since March 2021 same thing been to local garda station immigration officer tried for me same problem i live outside dublin please help me what to do how to solve this and change my card as I got less time thanks

shpirtshqipe
Member of Standing

Re: Card Repalcement program of family member of UK citizen URGENT HELP NEEDED

Post by shpirtshqipe » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:27 am

Hi

This may be worth a try if you haven’t already

Ask the local Garda officer if they can email the Dublin head office for authorisation to process the application for your card swap. This will allow them to request a new card on your behalf without the need to apply online.

In the meantime write an email detailing what your issue is and what you’ve done this far to resolve it. Be sure to include your communication with the local Garda officer and the fact they too failed to apply online.

In certain circumstances (and very helpful Garda officer) they are able to sort it out providing you fulfil the terms of your permission.

I had a similar problem and the local Garda officer was able to apply as outlined above for the card once they got the go ahead from the head office.

ShiprtShqipe