Welcome to immigrationboards.com!
1) 10 days from when letter was posted. When did they post it to you?ygy225 wrote: ↑Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:22 pmhi
could some one pls enlighten me?
when You receive the letter to make payment of 950 euros,
I read that it has to be posted with- bank draft payable to secretary general ,dept of justice and equality with
- your GNIB card.
- within 10 days.
1) is that 10 days from the date of issue of letter??
2) is that 10 working days or inclusive of weekends.
3) during that period when GNIB is sent off.
- are we allowed to take for a short 2-3 days trip and return without the gnib card??
- I am on a stamp 4 on my passport.
- I don't need a visa to enter Ireland, as I am from visa waiver country.
4) Are payment letters only issued by inis during the 2 months before the ceremony date? or any time throughout the process when completed.
Administrator wrote: ↑Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm.
This is forbidden activity.
You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.
Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.