Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Children naturalization application

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Eshalshahid
Newly Registered
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:07 am
Ireland

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by Eshalshahid » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:53 am

Yes sure we will .... please update once you get them ... thanks :)

Gogreen81
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:48 pm
India

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by Gogreen81 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:02 am

How come people applying in nov . Ceremony happened on 26th nov . Did the parents got approval in May ?
Looking at this thread seems it is taking 6 months for children’s approval As well . I just submitted yesterday so hoping passport comes back before Christmas

Eshalshahid
Newly Registered
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:07 am
Ireland

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by Eshalshahid » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:07 am

Hi Tc1 ... any update please?

Tc1
Newly Registered
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:26 am
Nepal

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by Tc1 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:04 am

Eshalshahid wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:07 am
Hi Tc1 ... any update please?
Not yet, still waiting..

Eshalshahid
Newly Registered
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:07 am
Ireland

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by Eshalshahid » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:30 pm

TC1 ... I think now they will send in middle of january bc of chritsmas and new year time .. 👍

Eshalshahid
Newly Registered
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:07 am
Ireland

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by Eshalshahid » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:20 pm

Hi TC1, any update plz?

Tc1
Newly Registered
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:26 am
Nepal

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by Tc1 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:18 am

Eshalshahid wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:20 pm
Hi TC1, any update plz?
Still Nothing. Sorry I wasn’t able to sign back In the forum so couldn’t reply earlier. Will update for sure if I hear from them. Thanks

Eshalshahid
Newly Registered
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:07 am
Ireland

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by Eshalshahid » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:24 pm

Thanks TC1... same here :)

Eshalshahid
Newly Registered
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:07 am
Ireland

Re: Children naturalization applicationt

Post by Eshalshahid » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:19 am

Hi Tc1
I got my kids naturalization certs Alhamdullilah :)

Tc1
Newly Registered
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:26 am
Nepal

Re: Children naturalization applicationt

Post by Tc1 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:56 am

Eshalshahid wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:19 am
Hi Tc1
I got my kids naturalization certs Alhamdullilah :)
Congrats. I also received my kids Cert this morning.

Eshalshahid
Newly Registered
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:07 am
Ireland

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by Eshalshahid » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:18 am

Congrats TC1 ....

Larysa
Newly Registered
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:39 pm
Ukraine

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by Larysa » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:50 pm

Did INIS asked somebody to send them extra documents for minors application? Like for example with adults they usually ask send extra bills, statements etc.
And i would like to ask about absenteeism in school. My daughter 7 years old was absent 21 days in junior infant. Absenteeism is a problem? Of course i mean in normal numbers, not like 2, 3 months.

Tc1
Newly Registered
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:26 am
Nepal

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by Tc1 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:31 am

Larysa wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:50 pm
Did INIS asked somebody to send them extra documents for minors application? Like for example with adults they usually ask send extra bills, statements etc.
And i would like to ask about absenteeism in school. My daughter 7 years old was absent 21 days in junior infant. Absenteeism is a problem? Of course i mean in normal numbers, not like 2, 3 months.
Hi Larysa,
In our case nothing extra was asked. Applied in end of May 2018, was approved in Mid November and was asked for pictures and the bank draft, got the Cert at the end of January 2019. Took exactly 8 months. I have no idea about Absentese but in my opinion it doesn’t matter as its not Adult Application. Many of my friend’s kids got their Certificates in last couple of years but nothing extra was asked, only the time frame has increase. Used to be 4-6 months and now is 8-9 months.

Gogreen81
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:48 pm
India

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by Gogreen81 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:42 pm

Hi applied for my kid in dec , haven’t received the passport back. Or any acknowledgement.. is that normal ?
How many letter we get just acknowledgement and approval ?

Larysa
Newly Registered
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:39 pm
Ukraine

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by Larysa » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:22 am

Did you ring them? They received my kid application 4th Jan 2019, still nothing from them. I think if your passport more then 6 weeks with them you have to ring and ask. I try to ring next week.

Larysa
Newly Registered
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:39 pm
Ukraine

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by Larysa » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:12 am

Gogreen81 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:42 pm
Hi applied for my kid in dec , haven’t received the passport back. Or any acknowledgement.. is that normal ?
How many letter we get just acknowledgement and approval ?
Hi Gogreen. Did you receive your kid's passport back?

Gogreen81
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:48 pm
India

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by Gogreen81 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:32 pm

Larysa wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:12 am
Gogreen81 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:42 pm
Hi applied for my kid in dec , haven’t received the passport back. Or any acknowledgement.. is that normal ?
How many letter we get just acknowledgement and approval ?
Hi Gogreen. Did you receive your kid's passport back?
yes they posted on 8th as per their email on 20th and realised i got it on 20th only in post.
with applicaton number

Larysa
Newly Registered
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:39 pm
Ukraine

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by Larysa » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:14 am

Thanks for the answer.
May i ask you, what did you write them on email that they sent you passport back ? :)

Gogreen81
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:48 pm
India

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by Gogreen81 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:51 pm

Larysa wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:14 am
Thanks for the answer.
May i ask you, what did you write them on email that they sent you passport back ? :)
Just that I have not received application number or passport back and it’s been 2.5 months

Larysa
Newly Registered
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:39 pm
Ukraine

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by Larysa » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:56 pm

Did they ask you to send them extra documents? One girl said me that she got letter week ago they ask paper from school about absenteeism, from GP with all visits, from child benefit and letter how many time child was abroad and how long. Shock.....

Post Reply
cron