ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Children naturalization application

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator

Post Reply
Ali112
Junior Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:42 pm
Ireland

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by Ali112 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:02 pm

Hello,
Here is my son's Timeline:

Applied for my Son Form 9 (October 09 , 2019) as Irish Born and myself and his mom were bother naturalized citizen since 2017 relatively very easy case straight forward

Passport Returned with reference : after 2 weeks (don't remember the date but it was October)

February 2020: They needed GP Letter and School Letter (This was provided)

June 2020: They again asked for GP letter and school letter which was provided

October 2020: they asked for Latest School Letter

*** I was extremely frustrated as i was already in mental break down as single father with an autistic son ! working from home during lockdown***

I have sent them ALL THE SCHOOL LETTER , ALL THE HSE LETTERS, ALL THE GP LETTERS INCLUDING PRESCRIPTION, FULL AUTISM REPORT FROM HSE 50 PAGES LONG, ALL THE HSE COMMUNICATION AND THERAPHY LETTERS, MY JOB LETTERS AND AND AND wrote a huge letter telling them that i have given them ALLLLLL I HAVE (Almost 3.8 kg o weight ) they should understand my situation as looking after an autistic child in lockdowns , working from home very demanding job !! and requested them to process the application further


Since OCT 2020 i have not heard any thing nor i have contacted !! i had enough with these immigration and citizenship torture ,

aneelrahim
Member
Posts: 163
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:49 am
Pakistan

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by aneelrahim » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:54 pm

Ali112 wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:02 pm
Hello,
Here is my son's Timeline:

Applied for my Son Form 9 (October 09 , 2019) as Irish Born and myself and his mom were bother naturalized citizen since 2017 relatively very easy case straight forward

Passport Returned with reference : after 2 weeks (don't remember the date but it was October)

February 2020: They needed GP Letter and School Letter (This was provided)

June 2020: They again asked for GP letter and school letter which was provided

October 2020: they asked for Latest School Letter

*** I was extremely frustrated as i was already in mental break down as single father with an autistic son ! working from home during lockdown***

I have sent them ALL THE SCHOOL LETTER , ALL THE HSE LETTERS, ALL THE GP LETTERS INCLUDING PRESCRIPTION, FULL AUTISM REPORT FROM HSE 50 PAGES LONG, ALL THE HSE COMMUNICATION AND THERAPHY LETTERS, MY JOB LETTERS AND AND AND wrote a huge letter telling them that i have given them ALLLLLL I HAVE (Almost 3.8 kg o weight ) they should understand my situation as looking after an autistic child in lockdowns , working from home very demanding job !! and requested them to process the application further


Since OCT 2020 i have not heard any thing nor i have contacted !! i had enough with these immigration and citizenship torture ,
Hi Ali

I understand your frustration but we have no option so we have to wait. I applied for my child a few months before you and you will find a lot of child application applied before you are still waiting...
Now I am hopefully as they are doing something to reduce the backlog

Ali112
Junior Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:42 pm
Ireland

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by Ali112 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:51 pm

aneelrahim wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:54 pm
Ali112 wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:02 pm
Hello,
Here is my son's Timeline:

Applied for my Son Form 9 (October 09 , 2019) as Irish Born and myself and his mom were bother naturalized citizen since 2017 relatively very easy case straight forward

Passport Returned with reference : after 2 weeks (don't remember the date but it was October)

February 2020: They needed GP Letter and School Letter (This was provided)

June 2020: They again asked for GP letter and school letter which was provided

October 2020: they asked for Latest School Letter

*** I was extremely frustrated as i was already in mental break down as single father with an autistic son ! working from home during lockdown***

I have sent them ALL THE SCHOOL LETTER , ALL THE HSE LETTERS, ALL THE GP LETTERS INCLUDING PRESCRIPTION, FULL AUTISM REPORT FROM HSE 50 PAGES LONG, ALL THE HSE COMMUNICATION AND THERAPHY LETTERS, MY JOB LETTERS AND AND AND wrote a huge letter telling them that i have given them ALLLLLL I HAVE (Almost 3.8 kg o weight ) they should understand my situation as looking after an autistic child in lockdowns , working from home very demanding job !! and requested them to process the application further


Since OCT 2020 i have not heard any thing nor i have contacted !! i had enough with these immigration and citizenship torture ,
Hi Ali

I understand your frustration but we have no option so we have to wait. I applied for my child a few months before you and you will find a lot of child application applied before you are still waiting...
Now I am hopefully as they are doing something to reduce the backlog
I am frustrated because the way they have bothered me unnecessarily !! also when i travel i had lots of issues as i am holding Irish Passport and my son (EU passport from another country can't name that).
Also i am have a good opportunity in another country and i am just waiting for naturalization of my son and move on from here !!!

Sheh1984
Newly Registered
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:34 pm
Ireland

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by Sheh1984 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:29 am

Hi guys. I got both my minor kids naturalisation approval in first week of November 2020 I send them the required 200 euro each fees and other documents etc in order to receive naturalisation certificate. I haven't heard anything since. It normally takes 6 weeks but not sure May be taking to long due to covid?. I sent the fees draft etc through registered post. It says delivered in first week of Nov. Should I email them??. Thanks for the help

burti17
Newly Registered
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:05 pm
Turkey

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by burti17 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:58 pm

Ali112 wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:02 pm
Hello,
Here is my son's Timeline:

Applied for my Son Form 9 (October 09 , 2019) as Irish Born and myself and his mom were bother naturalized citizen since 2017 relatively very easy case straight forward

Passport Returned with reference : after 2 weeks (don't remember the date but it was October)

February 2020: They needed GP Letter and School Letter (This was provided)

June 2020: They again asked for GP letter and school letter which was provided

October 2020: they asked for Latest School Letter

*** I was extremely frustrated as i was already in mental break down as single father with an autistic son ! working from home during lockdown***

I have sent them ALL THE SCHOOL LETTER , ALL THE HSE LETTERS, ALL THE GP LETTERS INCLUDING PRESCRIPTION, FULL AUTISM REPORT FROM HSE 50 PAGES LONG, ALL THE HSE COMMUNICATION AND THERAPHY LETTERS, MY JOB LETTERS AND AND AND wrote a huge letter telling them that i have given them ALLLLLL I HAVE (Almost 3.8 kg o weight ) they should understand my situation as looking after an autistic child in lockdowns , working from home very demanding job !! and requested them to process the application further


Since OCT 2020 i have not heard any thing nor i have contacted !! i had enough with these immigration and citizenship torture ,
Hi Ali,
You and your wife are both Irish citizens and your kid is also Ireland born. Why do you need naturalization process for your kid? He is Irish born. Do I miss something ?

Ali112
Junior Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:42 pm
Ireland

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by Ali112 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:28 am

burti17 wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:58 pm
Ali112 wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:02 pm
Hello,
Here is my son's Timeline:

Applied for my Son Form 9 (October 09 , 2019) as Irish Born and myself and his mom were bother naturalized citizen since 2017 relatively very easy case straight forward

Passport Returned with reference : after 2 weeks (don't remember the date but it was October)

February 2020: They needed GP Letter and School Letter (This was provided)

June 2020: They again asked for GP letter and school letter which was provided

October 2020: they asked for Latest School Letter

*** I was extremely frustrated as i was already in mental break down as single father with an autistic son ! working from home during lockdown***

I have sent them ALL THE SCHOOL LETTER , ALL THE HSE LETTERS, ALL THE GP LETTERS INCLUDING PRESCRIPTION, FULL AUTISM REPORT FROM HSE 50 PAGES LONG, ALL THE HSE COMMUNICATION AND THERAPHY LETTERS, MY JOB LETTERS AND AND AND wrote a huge letter telling them that i have given them ALLLLLL I HAVE (Almost 3.8 kg o weight ) they should understand my situation as looking after an autistic child in lockdowns , working from home very demanding job !! and requested them to process the application further


Since OCT 2020 i have not heard any thing nor i have contacted !! i had enough with these immigration and citizenship torture ,
Hi Ali,
You and your wife are both Irish citizens and your kid is also Ireland born. Why do you need naturalization process for your kid? He is Irish born. Do I miss something ?
Because when my son was born he was not eligible for Irish Passport as there was ONLY few months left for my stamp 4 to be 3 years :-) and my wife was eu and her residency was less then 3 years too !! later we both got naturalized ! that SHITE rule after 2004 people born in Ireland one of the parent need to be residing 3 years ..... which caused headache to many people ! they should make some amendment or exempt children (minor) whose both parents are naturalized citizen to apply naturalization again for their minor rather they should be applying passport straight away !!

Ali112
Junior Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:42 pm
Ireland

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by Ali112 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:29 am

Sheh1984 wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:29 am
Hi guys. I got both my minor kids naturalisation approval in first week of November 2020 I send them the required 200 euro each fees and other documents etc in order to receive naturalisation certificate. I haven't heard anything since. It normally takes 6 weeks but not sure May be taking to long due to covid?. I sent the fees draft etc through registered post. It says delivered in first week of Nov. Should I email them??. Thanks for the help
When you got approval what else they asked you to provide ?

Ali112
Junior Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:42 pm
Ireland

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by Ali112 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:36 pm

Any Update regarding Minor Applications ?

I am loosing a great opportunity somewhere else and JUST my son's application is causing delay and i may loose the opportunity too.

I have contacted them BUT as usual ! same copy past !!

johnpromise01
Member
Posts: 225
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:39 am
Ireland

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by johnpromise01 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:50 pm

Ali112 wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:36 pm
Any Update regarding Minor Applications ?

I am loosing a great opportunity somewhere else and JUST my son's application is causing delay and i may loose the opportunity too.

I have contacted them BUT as usual ! same copy past !!
I still didn't understand why the delay for minors application. Minors don't require garda checks etc. They really need to up their game and hire more staffs. Applications for minor should even be the fastest to get a decision. :roll:

Hanuman2020
Newly Registered
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:28 pm
India

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by Hanuman2020 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:00 pm

Sheh1984 wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:29 am
Hi guys. I got both my minor kids naturalisation approval in first week of November 2020 I send them the required 200 euro each fees and other documents etc in order to receive naturalisation certificate. I haven't heard anything since. It normally takes 6 weeks but not sure May be taking to long due to covid?. I sent the fees draft etc through registered post. It says delivered in first week of Nov. Should I email them??. Thanks for the help
If I may ask how long did you had to wait for the approval?

wec1979
Junior Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:30 am
Ireland

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by wec1979 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:02 pm

johnpromise01 wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:50 pm
Ali112 wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:36 pm
Any Update regarding Minor Applications ?

I am loosing a great opportunity somewhere else and JUST my son's application is causing delay and i may loose the opportunity too.

I have contacted them BUT as usual ! same copy past !!
I still didn't understand why the delay for minors application. Minors don't require garda checks etc. They really need to up their game and hire more staffs. Applications for minor should even be the fastest to get a decision. :roll:
The minor applications have been ignored. 😥

Ali112
Junior Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:42 pm
Ireland

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by Ali112 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:15 pm

wec1979 wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:02 pm
johnpromise01 wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:50 pm
Ali112 wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:36 pm
Any Update regarding Minor Applications ?

I am loosing a great opportunity somewhere else and JUST my son's application is causing delay and i may loose the opportunity too.

I have contacted them BUT as usual ! same copy past !!
I still didn't understand why the delay for minors application. Minors don't require garda checks etc. They really need to up their game and hire more staffs. Applications for minor should even be the fastest to get a decision. :roll:
The minor applications have been ignored. 😥
That's Ridiculous !!! i mean my son was born here ! my ex is also naturalized Irish and myself ! they should have change the stone age law dealing with minors

phoenix49
Newbie
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:41 am
Ireland

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by phoenix49 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:13 pm

I have applied for my child's citizenship application back in summer, but I can tell it could take a very long time until my son gets the certificate. Now me & my wife are both Irish citizens and I was wondering if I need to update the status for my son? Should I apply for EU Treaty Rights or it is not necessary? I suppose with that card, it'd be easier to travel out and back since he won't need a reentry visa.

Ali112
Junior Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:42 pm
Ireland

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by Ali112 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:18 pm

phoenix49 wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:13 pm
I have applied for my child's citizenship application back in summer, but I can tell it could take a very long time until my son gets the certificate. Now me & my wife are both Irish citizens and I was wondering if I need to update the status for my son? Should I apply for EU Treaty Rights or it is not necessary? I suppose with that card, it'd be easier to travel out and back since he won't need a reentry visa.
well inform them that you are both got naturalization and i hope that may push the application a bit !! I mean these children applications are easy to deal with and honestly this bother many many families who are waiting for their kids !
My son has some sort of autism and here i can't get any assistance neither family support nor Health everything is now just COVID COVID COVID ! i got an opportunity which is hard to miss and my son would get better health treatment but ! as my own experience with the system here is to just punish everyone !! i am not sure if its me or many over here , that i feel that all those working in immigration just intentionally make soo much hurdle or difficulties for people who have lived here , worked here and been a contributor to the society !! they attitude is to refuse or make difficult as much as possible.
I don't see anyone who has been happy dealing with them from professionals to someone who brought good name to the state.

Syjem
Member
Posts: 171
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:27 pm

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by Syjem » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:56 am

Was wondering if anyone has received their children certificate from those approved in Nov 2020?

iceice304
Junior Member
Posts: 91
Joined: Thu May 17, 2018 8:19 am
Ireland

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by iceice304 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:03 pm

I submitted fee and photographs in Nov and still awaiting. For the minors the delay in issuing the certificate is unimaginable and reveals the state of affairs in this department and efficiency of govt as a whole.

Ali112
Junior Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:42 pm
Ireland

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by Ali112 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:54 pm

iceice304 wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:03 pm
I submitted fee and photographs in Nov and still awaiting. For the minors the delay in issuing the certificate is unimaginable and reveals the state of affairs in this department and efficiency of govt as a whole.
True !!
I have been asked to provide same thing for like 3 time NO IDEA if they are loosing the documents ? or SIMPLY THEY JUST DONT CARE at all !!
In my last comm in November 2020 , I have sent them almost 4 kg of documents from every single slips from the day my son was borned till 2020 including his Autism report !!! this is what they do with some one !!

Its been 17 months i have applied and it is well in advance stage but NO reply !!

TO ALL those are waiting i would recomend send an emaik directly to Minister who is herself going to become a mother soon and ALSO your local TD which i am going to do it again !! get them pressure and if we all do it i am sure this will be at least heard in the department.

cooljester
Newly Registered
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 2:00 pm
Ireland

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by cooljester » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:54 am

Sheh1984 wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:29 am
Hi guys. I got both my minor kids naturalisation approval in first week of November 2020 I send them the required 200 euro each fees and other documents etc in order to receive naturalisation certificate. I haven't heard anything since. It normally takes 6 weeks but not sure May be taking to long due to covid?. I sent the fees draft etc through registered post. It says delivered in first week of Nov. Should I email them??. Thanks for the help
I am on the same boat withyou , got approval at late of october, and sending the bank draft+ childrens'photo in November 20

I emailed them after 6 weeks periods passed, got this reply few days ago, I am not sure the best action
whether to do constant follow up or leave them at peace for sometime
► Show Spoiler

Ali112
Junior Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:42 pm
Ireland

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by Ali112 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:39 am

I have emailed the department last week after almost 15 Months applying my son's citizenship and this is what i got from them

" Your application on behalf of your child continues to be processed. Please
note that due to the current restrictions our office has a limited number
of staff and we are not working as efficiently as we would like to be to
produce naturalisation certificates. Your patience at this time is required

Regards

Citizenship Helpdesk
Team 4"

Any one any IDEA !!

I am burning with ANGER as i am loosing my patience ! need to get out from here ASAP as i am missing a great opportunity because i am STUCK here

wec1979
Junior Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:30 am
Ireland

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by wec1979 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:43 pm

Ali112 wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:39 am
I have emailed the department last week after almost 15 Months applying my son's citizenship and this is what i got from them

" Your application on behalf of your child continues to be processed. Please
note that due to the current restrictions our office has a limited number
of staff and we are not working as efficiently as we would like to be to
produce naturalisation certificates. Your patience at this time is required

Regards

Citizenship Helpdesk
Team 4"

Any one any IDEA !!

I am burning with ANGER as i am loosing my patience ! need to get out from here ASAP as i am missing a great opportunity because i am STUCK here
I think that it's not good news. I had been asked to provide letter from school again after I got replies "continue to processe. I got reply "being processed with a view to establishing" after I submitted the documents.

Ali112
Junior Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:42 pm
Ireland

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by Ali112 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:29 pm

wec1979 wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:43 pm
Ali112 wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:39 am
I have emailed the department last week after almost 15 Months applying my son's citizenship and this is what i got from them

" Your application on behalf of your child continues to be processed. Please
note that due to the current restrictions our office has a limited number
of staff and we are not working as efficiently as we would like to be to
produce naturalisation certificates. Your patience at this time is required

Regards

Citizenship Helpdesk
Team 4"

Any one any IDEA !!

I am burning with ANGER as i am loosing my patience ! need to get out from here ASAP as i am missing a great opportunity because i am STUCK here
I think that it's not good news. I had been asked to provide letter from school again after I got replies "continue to processe. I got reply "being processed with a view to establishing" after I submitted the documents.
Well in November 2020 ,i've got a letter saying to provide the school letter which i already provided THREE time ! also to mentioned just checked the letter says " on receiving the requested document we will submit it to minister"
I sent them the letter straight away not just that BUT 4.5 KG OF DOCUMENTS
my son is autistic (full 148 pages of document for them to read )
ALL THE HSE LETTERS SINCE HE WAS BORN FROM 2013 TILL DATE
ALL THE F...KING HOSPITAL LETTERS
ALL THE APPOINTMENT
ALL THE SCHOOL CARD RESULTS
EVEN THE PHARMACY RECEIPT ON HIS NAME

AND i did advised them that I AM GOING THROUGH LOT OF STRESS AS A SINGLE FATHER WORKING FROM HOME IN VERY DEMANDING JOB AND MAINTAINING MY SON'S NEED SAME TIME WITH SCHOOL WITH NO SUPPORT AND ON TOP OF THAT THEY FU...KING KEEP BOTHERING ME ! I HAVE ENOUGH IN MY LIFE !
WHAT THE HELL THEY NEED TO IDENTIFY FOR SMALL CHILD WITH MENTAL DISABILITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HONESTLY THIS COUNTRY I BELIEVE PEOPLE IN THESE DEPARTMENT HAVE NO BLODY BRAIN !!!!!
WELL ATLEAST SINCE NOVEMBER I GOT NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS MINISTER FOR JUSTICE WHO IS HERSELF BECOMING MOTHER ! BUT NO CLUE HOW PEOPLE'S LIFE BEEN IMOPACTED BY HER SHITE DEPARTMENT

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 79263
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:06 pm

Ali112 wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:29 pm
wec1979 wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:43 pm
Ali112 wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:39 am
I have emailed the department last week after almost 15 Months applying my son's citizenship and this is what i got from them

" Your application on behalf of your child continues to be processed. Please
note that due to the current restrictions our office has a limited number
of staff and we are not working as efficiently as we would like to be to
produce naturalisation certificates. Your patience at this time is required

Regards

Citizenship Helpdesk
Team 4"

Any one any IDEA !!

I am burning with ANGER as i am loosing my patience ! need to get out from here ASAP as i am missing a great opportunity because i am STUCK here
I think that it's not good news. I had been asked to provide letter from school again after I got replies "continue to processe. I got reply "being processed with a view to establishing" after I submitted the documents.
Well in November 2020 ,i've got a letter saying to provide the school letter which i already provided THREE time ! also to mentioned just checked the letter says " on receiving the requested document we will submit it to minister"
I sent them the letter straight away not just that BUT 4.5 KG OF DOCUMENTS
my son is autistic (full 148 pages of document for them to read )
ALL THE HSE LETTERS SINCE HE WAS BORN FROM 2013 TILL DATE
ALL THE F...KING HOSPITAL LETTERS
ALL THE APPOINTMENT
ALL THE SCHOOL CARD RESULTS
EVEN THE PHARMACY RECEIPT ON HIS NAME

AND i did advised them that I AM GOING THROUGH LOT OF STRESS AS A SINGLE FATHER WORKING FROM HOME IN VERY DEMANDING JOB AND MAINTAINING MY SON'S NEED SAME TIME WITH SCHOOL WITH NO SUPPORT AND ON TOP OF THAT THEY FU...KING KEEP BOTHERING ME ! I HAVE ENOUGH IN MY LIFE !
WHAT THE HELL THEY NEED TO IDENTIFY FOR SMALL CHILD WITH MENTAL DISABILITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HONESTLY THIS COUNTRY I BELIEVE PEOPLE IN THESE DEPARTMENT HAVE NO BLODY BRAIN !!!!!
WELL ATLEAST SINCE NOVEMBER I GOT NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS MINISTER FOR JUSTICE WHO IS HERSELF BECOMING MOTHER ! BUT NO CLUE HOW PEOPLE'S LIFE BEEN IMOPACTED BY HER SHITE DEPARTMENT
Please do NOT post in CAPITAL letters. It is the same as SHOUTING and very difficult to read!!!

announcements/read-before-you-post-neti ... 75081.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Ali112
Junior Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:42 pm
Ireland

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by Ali112 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:19 pm

Did anybody got any Update regarding their children's naturalisation application ?

any positive news ?

I knew a solicitor (or may be immigration consultant) , he was ex immigration officer and also worked in Naturalization office.

As per his update : The people in their office are useless or don't even bother to work much , files are kept on desk for ages, no update are put in systems at all !

As per him most of the people working in the office are known or relative to existing or ex TDs or ministers and have no qualification to do the job and its simple if you go to any countries most of their Key departments i.e. Immigration, Naturalisation , Security etc.. are located in the capital or financial capital of that country But he mentioned just think why naturalization is in a small town tipperarry ? even the building is own by a ex TD so its all down incompetent people in the offices and those who've recruited them .
I am also working remotely and many others and i don't see their company are crying that we busy etc....

According to the man who've once in the office in tipperarry that the max one person work there is max max is 1 hour a day !!

So good luck to all !

johnpromise01
Member
Posts: 225
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:39 am
Ireland

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by johnpromise01 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:49 am

Ali112 wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:19 pm
Did anybody got any Update regarding their children's naturalisation application ?

any positive news ?

I knew a solicitor (or may be immigration consultant) , he was ex immigration officer and also worked in Naturalization office.

As per his update : The people in their office are useless or don't even bother to work much , files are kept on desk for ages, no update are put in systems at all !

As per him most of the people working in the office are known or relative to existing or ex TDs or ministers and have no qualification to do the job and its simple if you go to any countries most of their Key departments i.e. Immigration, Naturalisation , Security etc.. are located in the capital or financial capital of that country But he mentioned just think why naturalization is in a small town tipperarry ? even the building is own by a ex TD so its all down incompetent people in the offices and those who've recruited them .
I am also working remotely and many others and i don't see their company are crying that we busy etc....

According to the man who've once in the office in tipperarry that the max one person work there is max max is 1 hour a day !!

So good luck to all !
You have to be very careful with this unsubstantiated allegations. Remember your IP address :wink:

kiss300
Member
Posts: 218
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:43 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Mood:
Contact:
Ghana

Re: Children naturalization application

Post by kiss300 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:21 pm

Was about to ask the same thing. Did my application on the 5th is of November and biometric on the 21 of November and ever since not heard anything.

Do we have expects who can predict when I will get mine. I have seen people who did theirs on the 2nd November get their registration certificate.

Post Reply
cron