ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship advanced stage of processing

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator

Post Reply
jet2000
Newly Registered
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:36 pm
Ireland

Citizenship advanced stage of processing

Post by jet2000 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:47 pm

Hello,

I submitted my Application on July 2020, I only received 1 letter confirming the application and returning the passport,

Couple months ago, I sent an updated passport and GNIB scan (they got expired but they were never requested) along with inquiring about my application status, and received the following reply:

"And is currently at an advanced stage of processing. While it is not
possible to give an exact timeframe, this office will be in touch with you
as soon as a decision has been reached."

Kindly note I never received a 2nd stage letter, so was wondering what does advanced stage mean, is it after or before the 2nd stage, and if anyone have an idea how long does it take on this stage.

Thank you in advance

Waiting2021
Newly Registered
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:01 am
Ireland

Re: Citizenship advanced stage of processing

Post by Waiting2021 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:42 am

Hi
I sent them an email just to get an update on it

They replied on 15/may/2021

Your application is currently at an advanced stage of processing. While it
is not possible to give an exact timeframe, this office will be in touch
with you as soon as a decision has been reached.


Regards

Citizenship Helpdesk
Team 4

Nothing from them since .

amolbawate
Newly Registered
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:02 pm
Ireland

Re: Citizenship advanced stage of processing

Post by amolbawate » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:41 am

Hi @Waiting2021

May I ask how much time Department took to reply to your mail ? I have sent them email on 3rd June 2021 and another one on 5th July 2021 but they haven't replied yet. I applied last August and got acknowledge letter along with passport in October 2020, after that not a single communication was received.

I will be travelling to home country for 3 weeks in coming August and wanted to make sure the department have all the documents required when I am not around.

Thanks.

jet2000
Newly Registered
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:36 pm
Ireland

Re: Citizenship advanced stage of processing

Post by jet2000 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:45 pm

Waiting2021 wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:42 am
Hi
I sent them an email just to get an update on it

They replied on 15/may/2021

Your application is currently at an advanced stage of processing. While it
is not possible to give an exact timeframe, this office will be in touch
with you as soon as a decision has been reached.


Regards

Citizenship Helpdesk
Team 4

Nothing from them since .
Do you have any idea what it actually means ? and when did you apply if I may ask ?

Waiting2021
Newly Registered
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:01 am
Ireland

Re: Citizenship advanced stage of processing

Post by Waiting2021 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:26 am

I first apply June 2020
Got an citizenship application no in July
They request a employment letter and letter from Revenue department I sent them every thing
Than I sent them email to get an update so got that email nothing from them since

Waiting2021
Newly Registered
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:01 am
Ireland

Re: Citizenship advanced stage of processing

Post by Waiting2021 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:29 am

Hi @amolbawati
I email them 27/04/2021
And also check you junk mail as well you might receive email from them

Waiting2021
Newly Registered
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:01 am
Ireland

Re: Citizenship advanced stage of processing

Post by Waiting2021 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:49 am

jet2000 wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:45 pm
Waiting2021 wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:42 am
Hi
I sent them an email just to get an update on it

They replied on 15/may/2021

Your application is currently at an advanced stage of processing. While it
is not possible to give an exact timeframe, this office will be in touch
with you as soon as a decision has been reached.


Regards

Citizenship Helpdesk
Team 4

Nothing from them since .
Do you have any idea what it actually means ? and when did you apply if I may ask ?
I first apply on 10/June/2020

After 5 weeks I received my passport back and application no
And after 5 months the request more documents
Than I sent them a email on April 2021 then they replied on 15/05/2021

I don’t know what advanced stage means in their language
Hope I clear everything

amolbawate
Newly Registered
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:02 pm
Ireland

Re: Citizenship advanced stage of processing

Post by amolbawate » Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:01 am

I have sent my application for citizenship on 30 August 2020 and got my application no. with passport back in Oct 2020, after that never received any communication.

I have emailed them twice, first on 3rd June 2021 and another one on 7th July 2021 to ask the status since I won't be in Ireland for three weeks in coming August. But never received any reply to my email.

Waiting2021
Newly Registered
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:01 am
Ireland

Re: Citizenship advanced stage of processing

Post by Waiting2021 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:33 am

Check your junk mail
Sometimes emails goes there

Patchwork
Newly Registered
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:02 pm

Re: Citizenship advanced stage of processing

Post by Patchwork » Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:51 am

I don't think this email means anything - it's just a generic update. I had a very similar one in December last year and nothing since.

spring_boot
Newly Registered
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:46 am
Mood:
Korea South

Re: Citizenship advanced stage of processing

Post by spring_boot » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:15 am

Waiting2021 wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:26 am
I first apply June 2020
Got an citizenship application no in July
They request a employment letter and letter from Revenue department I sent them every thing
Than I sent them email to get an update so got that email nothing from them since
Hi,

May I know which kind of letter from Revenue department they requested you to send?

Thank you.

Waiting2021
Newly Registered
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:01 am
Ireland

Re: Citizenship advanced stage of processing

Post by Waiting2021 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:47 pm

spring_boot wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:15 am
Waiting2021 wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:26 am
I first apply June 2020
Got an citizenship application no in July
They request a employment letter and letter from Revenue department I sent them every thing
Than I sent them email to get an update so got that email nothing from them since
Hi,
They were looking for my social record they want to know how much money I ever took from them since I came in Ireland .

May I know which kind of letter from Revenue department they requested you to send?

Thank you.

spring_boot
Newly Registered
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:46 am
Mood:
Korea South

Re: Citizenship advanced stage of processing

Post by spring_boot » Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:41 pm

Ah. That is interesting. Many thanks for your reply.

Post Reply
cron