ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship Applications - Content of Second Letter

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator

ZA2020
Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:51 pm
Ireland

Re: Citizenship Applications - Content of Second Letter

Post by ZA2020 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:42 pm

Hi there,I sent an email to know the status of my application,they replied that processing of your application is well advanced.and you will receive minister’s decision in due course.can any body tell me what is well advanced come from

Vorona
- thin ice -
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:34 pm
Ireland

Re: Citizenship Applications - Content of Second Letter

Post by Vorona » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:53 pm

ZA2020 wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:42 pm
Hi there,I sent an email to know the status of my application,they replied that processing of your application is well advanced.and you will receive minister’s decision in due course.can any body tell me what is well advanced come from
Wait until you get a second letter. Background checks basically.

ZA2020
Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:51 pm
Ireland

Re: Citizenship Applications - Content of Second Letter

Post by ZA2020 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:15 pm

Thanks vorona.someone told me that it means application is ready to go to minister.

Vorona
- thin ice -
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:34 pm
Ireland

Re: Citizenship Applications - Content of Second Letter

Post by Vorona » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:34 pm

ZA2020 wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:15 pm
Thanks vorona.someone told me that it means application is ready to go to minister.
Wait until that someone sends you a second letter.

ZA2020
Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:51 pm
Ireland

Re: Citizenship Applications - Content of Second Letter

Post by ZA2020 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:11 pm

Hi there,will citizenship division send approvals and statutory declaration via email?is there any body got approval via email?tnx

BraveHeart911
Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:31 pm
Ireland

Re: Citizenship Applications - Content of Second Letter

Post by BraveHeart911 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:39 pm

I am bit confused about this second stage non-sense, I did apply April 2019, first letter received October 2019, then more documents needed August 2020 and when I emailed this recently for the first time they sent this
Dear Me !!!

Thank you for your email.

Please note that your application for naturalisation have being submitted
to the Minister for a decision. If further documentation and/or
clarification of any matter related to your application is required from
you, we will write to you requesting it. Otherwise, you will receive a
letter in due course informing you of the Minister’s decision on your
application.
Regards

Citizenship Helpdesk
Team 4



I feel I am due to hear from them soon (couple on months according to Irish calendar :D ) but anyone had similar scenario?
Thx a mill

Vorona
- thin ice -
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:34 pm
Ireland

Re: Citizenship Applications - Content of Second Letter

Post by Vorona » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:14 pm

Guys this topic is about the content of the second letter. If you haven't received a second letter, be it about the status of the application or a decision, then there's nothing to discuss.

Check your letter boxes.

Rifa
Newly Registered
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:03 pm
Ireland

Re: Citizenship Applications - Content of Second Letter

Post by Rifa » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:40 pm

Your application for naturalisation is currently being processed in the
normal way with a view to establishing whether you meet the statutory
conditions for the granting of naturalisation and will be submitted to the
Minister for decision when processing is complete. As the processing
requirements and the time taken to complete the necessary checks vary from
case to case, it is not possible to indicate when a decision will be given
in respect of your application. While good progress has and continues to be
made in reducing the large volume of cases on hand, the nature of the
naturalisation process is such that for a broad range of reasons, some
cases will take longer than others to process

We will be in touch with you in relation to your application in due course.
Regards

Citizenship Helpdesk
Team 4
Any body help what stage my application

Rifa
Newly Registered
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:03 pm
Ireland

Re: Citizenship Applications - Content of Second Letter

Post by Rifa » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:41 pm

:lol: Your application for naturalisation is currently being processed in the
normal way with a view to establishing whether you meet the statutory
conditions for the granting of naturalisation and will be submitted to the
Minister for decision when processing is complete. As the processing
requirements and the time taken to complete the necessary checks vary from
case to case, it is not possible to indicate when a decision will be given
in respect of your application. While good progress has and continues to be
made in reducing the large volume of cases on hand, the nature of the
naturalisation process is such that for a broad range of reasons, some
cases will take longer than others to process

We will be in touch with you in relation to your application in due course.
Regards

Citizenship Helpdesk
Team 4
Any body help what stage my application

user77
Newly Registered
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:33 am
Ireland

Re: Citizenship Applications - Content of Second Letter

Post by user77 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:08 am

I got same reply as well

Paddy1996
Junior Member
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:04 pm
Albania

Re: Citizenship Applications - Content of Second Letter

Post by Paddy1996 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:25 am

That’s a copy paste only , trust me I use to ge these replies untill I got a solicitor

ZA2020
Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:51 pm
Ireland

Re: Citizenship Applications - Content of Second Letter

Post by ZA2020 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:47 am

Rifa wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:41 pm
:lol: Your application for naturalisation is currently being processed in the
normal way with a view to establishing whether you meet the statutory
conditions for the granting of naturalisation and will be submitted to the
Minister for decision when processing is complete. As the processing
requirements and the time taken to complete the necessary checks vary from
case to case, it is not possible to indicate when a decision will be given
in respect of your application. While good progress has and continues to be
made in reducing the large volume of cases on hand, the nature of the
naturalisation process is such that for a broad range of reasons, some
cases will take longer than others to process

We will be in touch with you in relation to your application in due course.
Regards

Citizenship Helpdesk
Team 4
Any body help what stage my application
What is your timeline,I mean how long are you waiting for

Rifa
Newly Registered
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:03 pm
Ireland

Re: Citizenship Applications - Content of Second Letter

Post by Rifa » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:52 am

I m waiting 5 months

ZA2020
Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:51 pm
Ireland

Re: Citizenship Applications - Content of Second Letter

Post by ZA2020 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:55 am

Rifa wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:41 pm
:lol: Your application for naturalisation is currently being processed in the
normal way with a view to establishing whether you meet the statutory
conditions for the granting of naturalisation and will be submitted to the
Minister for decision when processing is complete. As the processing
requirements and the time taken to complete the necessary checks vary from
case to case, it is not possible to indicate when a decision will be given
in respect of your application. While good progress has and continues to be
made in reducing the large volume of cases on hand, the nature of the
naturalisation process is such that for a broad range of reasons, some
cases will take longer than others to process

We will be in touch with you in relation to your application in due course.
Regards

Citizenship Helpdesk
Team 4
Any body help what stage my application
When they reply:application is being processed it means your application is at initial stage and might take longer
When they reply:continues to be processed:they are working on it
When they reply:advance stage:your application is being prepared to send to minister
When they reply:well advanced:application is returned back to division from minister

Rifa
Newly Registered
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:03 pm
Ireland

Re: Citizenship Applications - Content of Second Letter

Post by Rifa » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:57 am

Thanks for helping

ZA2020
Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:51 pm
Ireland

Re: Citizenship Applications - Content of Second Letter

Post by ZA2020 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:00 pm

Rifa wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:57 am
Thanks for helping
You are welcome.5 months are ok they might put you on next stage in a while!!

Vorona
- thin ice -
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:34 pm
Ireland

Re: Citizenship Applications - Content of Second Letter

Post by Vorona » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:07 pm

ZA2020 wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:55 am
When they reply:application is being processed it means your application is at initial stage and might take longer
When they reply:continues to be processed:they are working on it
When they reply:advance stage:your application is being prepared to send to minister
When they reply:well advanced:application is returned back to division from minister

And only when you get a letter you can be sure that things are moving.
Until then most of these generic emails can go straight to the bin.

Shelter
Junior Member
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun May 24, 2020 11:32 am
Pakistan

Re: Citizenship Applications - Content of Second Letter

Post by Shelter » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:45 pm

Vorona wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:07 pm
ZA2020 wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:55 am
When they reply:application is being processed it means your application is at initial stage and might take longer
When they reply:continues to be processed:they are working on it
When they reply:advance stage:your application is being prepared to send to minister
When they reply:well advanced:application is returned back to division from minister
Agree .don't trust these emails.


And only when you get a letter you can be sure that things are moving.
Until then most of these generic emails can go straight to the bin.

ZA2020
Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:51 pm
Ireland

Re: Citizenship Applications - Content of Second Letter

Post by ZA2020 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:20 pm

They don’t send letters to everyone.I know many peoples got approval without receiving any 2nd stage letter.it’s worth if you receive the letter but if you don’t get it,just send them email and they will use different phrases as I mentioned in my above post.these are all the code words to know the status of your application.

Rifa
Newly Registered
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:03 pm
Ireland

Re: Citizenship Applications - Content of Second Letter

Post by Rifa » Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:19 pm

I applied 16 September and I got return my passport in January with reference number and two this i have gave them. I already post do
Documents what they ne
need. Now I didn't get back any letter. Then I mailed them they replied me my application is processing

Vorona
- thin ice -
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:34 pm
Ireland

Re: Citizenship Applications - Content of Second Letter

Post by Vorona » Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:49 pm

ZA2020 wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:20 pm
They don’t send letters to everyone.I know many peoples got approval without receiving any 2nd stage letter.it’s worth if you receive the letter but if you don’t get it,just send them email and they will use different phrases as I mentioned in my above post.these are all the code words to know the status of your application.
As you can see this topic is for discussing the content of the second letter.
Email updates do not substitute official letters and often contradict each other. You will find a lot of examples of such reports on this forum.

If you believe otherwise, create a new topic for email updates and discuss it there.

ZA2020
Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:51 pm
Ireland

Re: Citizenship Applications - Content of Second Letter

Post by ZA2020 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:54 pm

Vorona wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:49 pm
ZA2020 wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:20 pm
They don’t send letters to everyone.I know many peoples got approval without receiving any 2nd stage letter.it’s worth if you receive the letter but if you don’t get it,just send them email and they will use different phrases as I mentioned in my above post.these are all the code words to know the status of your application.
As you can see this topic is for discussing the content of the second letter.
Email updates do not substitute official letters and often contradict each other. You will find a lot of examples of such reports on this forum.

If you believe otherwise, create a new topic for email updates and discuss it there.
Thanks very much for letting me know,I just answered the query of one of the gentleman according to my experience.I believe we are all on the same boat and looking for help to each other.we should stay positive.this thing only can realise the person in the situation.others who got the approvals can’t realise it
I could be wrong aswell

Rifa
Newly Registered
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:03 pm
Ireland

Re: Citizenship Applications - Content of Second Letter

Post by Rifa » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:01 pm

Rifa wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:19 pm
I applied 16 September and I got return my passport in January with reference number and two this i have gave them. I already post do
Documents what they ne
need. Now I didn't get back any letter. Then I mailed them they replied me my application is processing
What stage can anyone tell me

Vorona
- thin ice -
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:34 pm
Ireland

Re: Citizenship Applications - Content of Second Letter

Post by Vorona » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:06 pm

ZA2020 wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:54 pm
Thanks very much for letting me know,I just answered the query of one of the gentleman according to my experience.I believe we are all on the same boat and looking for help to each other.we should stay positive.this thing only can realise the person in the situation.others who got the approvals can’t realise it
I could be wrong aswell
The best way to start helping each other is to respect the rules of the forum and post in the relevant topics. That alone makes it easy for everyone to find what they're looking for.

Locked
cron