ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship Documents

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

IrishBeach
Newly Registered

Citizenship Documents

Post by IrishBeach » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:43 pm

Hi all,

I have a question regarding the acceptable documents required for citizenship application. My husband, an EU citizen is applying and while on one section of the website it says that p60s are acceptable as one of the proofs of address, another section says that the documents must all have an address.

This is an obvious contradiction so my question is ...Will they accept the P60 as one of the 3 proofs of address, or will we need to submit 3 proofs plus the P60 for each year? Your inputs would be most appreciated.

Thanks!

Ali0857
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Citizenship Documents

Post by Ali0857 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:09 am

Friend of mine submitted 2 of the address and p60 as third proof of address ... actually best thing is if you email citizen inquiry team, they will reply you within a day or two .. if you do email so plz keep us update ...

All the Best .
๐Ÿš™...................................๐Ÿš“ ๐Ÿš“..๐Ÿš“...๐Ÿš“
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ

IrishBeach
Newly Registered

Post by IrishBeach » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:38 pm

Ali0857 wrote: โ†‘
Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:09 am
Friend of mine submitted 2 of the address and p60 as third proof of address ... actually best thing is if you email citizen inquiry team, they will reply you within a day or two .. if you do email so plz keep us update ...

All the Best .

Thanks Ali0857. May I ask, was your friend's application accepted? Yes, I will email them and see what they say about it. Thanks again.

Ali0857
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Ali0857 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:38 am

No dear his application is still in process..
๐Ÿš™...................................๐Ÿš“ ๐Ÿš“..๐Ÿš“...๐Ÿš“
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ

Mal111
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by Mal111 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:38 am

p60 is not proof of residence you may have better luck with other documents such as bank statements revenue letter or gp letter

they may have accepted p60 from some applicants in past but there is no guarantee they will accept yours !
you don't wana wait 12 to 16 months only to find out your application was ineligible or refused because of that

IrishBeach
Newly Registered

Post by IrishBeach » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:46 pm

Thanks for your input, guys!