ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CMUA- Citizenship

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Nala2021
Greece

Rental Agreement - Scorecard etc.

Post by Nala2021 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:24 pm

Hi all,

What happens if your name is on the rental agreement, but the payment comes from another bank account and, you do not contribute financially to this rent per month?

Is the rental agreement then taken under consideration? RTB letters were also issued and included in the application.

Thank you!

Nala2021
Greece

CMUA- Citizenship

Post by Nala2021 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:42 pm

Hello all,

Just another query as well if anyone can assist: What department is CMUA in the Citizenship section?

Thank you!!

meself2
Ireland

Re: CMUA- Citizenship

Post by meself2 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:20 pm

Nala2021 wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:24 pm
Hi all,

What happens if your name is on the rental agreement, but the payment comes from another bank account and, you do not contribute financially to this rent per month?

Is the rental agreement then taken under consideration? RTB letters were also issued and included in the application.

Thank you!
I'd suppose it's fine, but there's no definite answer, since I doubt many people were approved in a year.
Nala2021 wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:42 pm
Hello all,

Just another query as well if anyone can assist: What department is CMUA in the Citizenship section?

Thank you!!
Not sure what you're asking. CMU stands for Citizenship Ministerial Unit I think; with regards to the letter - maybe internal restructure?
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.