ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cover Letter

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

FidoDido29
Ireland

Cover Letter

Post by FidoDido29 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:38 pm

Would anybody have a sample cover letter that they used when submitting their application?

meself2
Ireland

Re: Cover Letter

Post by meself2 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:54 pm

application for what exactly, which circumstances, etc? A bit more detail would help to provide more structured response, but to be honest, it's usually vastly different since folks have variety of different personal circumstances. Look up "sample cover letter for [reason]" in your favorite search engine and you should see a few templates.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

FidoDido29
Ireland

Post by FidoDido29 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:04 pm

May be I should have written it better.

Looking for a sample cover letter for citizenship by naturalization with more than 6 weeks of absence from the state.

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:14 pm

Not sure about others, but I've just printed out an Excel sheet with dates (to/from), country, days gone and reason for each year + total days being absent. Haven't got an approval yet, so can't say if it worked, but that's one way of handling that.
Also, I assume you mean throughout previous years, not this one? If you're gone for 6+ weeks in the last year, you might have to wait another one.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.