ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

delay in citizenship application - applied in 2016

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, Zimba, Administrator

Locked
Statusquo73
Junior Member
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:15 pm
Lebanon

Re: delay in citizenship application - applied in 2016

Post by Statusquo73 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:43 pm

Congrats My Friend:)
Long waiting but at least you had your approval..
A quick question : Did you go through JR or you waited?
From which country are you?

Sorry for the questions, just trying to understand if I have any hope or not :D



Captainf wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:19 pm
markem wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:08 am
Captainf wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:50 am
:lol: :D After 3 years n 3 months, finally received my Approval Today...20.02.2020...Wishing everyone else waiting best of luck....
Congratulations! What a wait!
Thank you dear... At last...

Captainf
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:57 pm
Afghanistan

Re: delay in citizenship application - applied in 2016

Post by Captainf » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:34 pm

Statusquo73 wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:43 pm
Congrats My Friend:)
Long waiting but at least you had your approval..
A quick question : Did you go through JR or you waited?
From which country are you?

Sorry for the questions, just trying to understand if I have any hope or not :D
Yes JR threat works... I should have gone for it before... I'm from Afg.....



Captainf wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:19 pm
markem wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:08 am
Captainf wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:50 am
:lol: :D After 3 years n 3 months, finally received my Approval Today...20.02.2020...Wishing everyone else waiting best of luck....
Congratulations! What a wait!
Thank you dear... At last...

Statusquo73
Junior Member
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:15 pm
Lebanon

Re: delay in citizenship application - applied in 2016

Post by Statusquo73 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:41 pm

Thanks for letting me know. Looks like an official letter from a solicitor who threatens them with JR will work


Captainf wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:34 pm
Statusquo73 wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:43 pm
Congrats My Friend:)
Long waiting but at least you had your approval..
A quick question : Did you go through JR or you waited?
From which country are you?

Sorry for the questions, just trying to understand if I have any hope or not :D
Yes JR threat works... I should have gone for it before... I'm from Afg.....



Captainf wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:19 pm
markem wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:08 am

Congratulations! What a wait!
Thank you dear... At last...

Captainf
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:57 pm
Afghanistan

Re: delay in citizenship application - applied in 2016

Post by Captainf » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:28 am

Statusquo73 wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:41 pm
Thanks for letting me know. Looks like an official letter from a solicitor who threatens them with JR will work


Captainf wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:34 pm
Statusquo73 wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:43 pm
Congrats My Friend:)
Long waiting but at least you had your approval..
A quick question : Did you go through JR or you waited?
From which country are you?

Sorry for the questions, just trying to understand if I have any hope or not :D
Yes JR threat works... I should have gone for it before... I'm from Afg.....



Captainf wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:19 pm
Thank you dear... At last...
Yes indeed that's the only way to get it.... By the time I get my Naturalisation cert will be 3 and half yrs of waiting... As I won't be included in this ceremony.

Locked
cron