ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

doj letter recieved today

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ves
Newly Registered

doj letter recieved today

Post by ves » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:53 pm

hi everyone,
i ve been reading your messages for a long time now.and finally decided to share my case (which is very similar to a lot of the other ones) with all of you..today i got the letter from DOJ and as lots of you had in your letters it says: NO EVIDENCE WAS SUBMITTED(OF LAWFUL RESIDENCE IN ANOTHER EU MEMBER STATE BEFORE COMING TO IRELAND)SO THEREFORE RESIDENCE UNDER REGULATION2(3) CAN NOT BE GRANTED..
well,here is my case..am a croatian citizen married spanish husband.we ve been together for 6 years.married in dec.06. my husban lives in ireland for 3 years now.and am living and working in croatia..so our relationship is based on occasional visits to each other.thanx god for ryanair.at least something good from ireland..
sometimes when i was entering ireland they wouldnt even look at my passport.so thats why i didnt have not even the turist visa when i applied for recidency(eu1 form)..
to tell you the truth i dont even know what to do next.or what advice to seek from you guys.am stayin in ireland for another 15 days and than go back to work..this is not how we imagined our marriage will be.because i was sure by this time i would already be living here.my husband wouldnt like to leave his job but it seems he will have to so we can go together to live in spain..but what a lot of you said before,why does the eu citizen leave his job because he cant be reumited with his family..
will please someone with the similar case tell us what was the next step for you..and does anybody know what "ITS UNDERSTOOD THAT AN APPEAL HAS BEEN LODGED TO THE SUPREME COURT IN THIS MATTER" means? and has any details about this?
guys thats all from now..we r sending you all our support..and stay positive..
love ves

efrenirvana

sorry

Post by efrenirvana » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:41 pm

Bora
Last edited by efrenirvana on Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

checo
Newly Registered

Post by checo » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:50 am

hi ves,

what i think you should do next is to go to immigrant council of ireland (in dublin), tell them about your situation and they will help you to create an appeal letter. they would even send it on your behalf if you like. that will create some more time for you and if you describe your situation in the letter, the dept. of justice will reconsider their decision. you never know what the outcome will be...
also, if you could get spanish residency in the meantime, you could then re-appeal for EU1 and you would get irish residency for 5 years without big problem (as spanish resident).