ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eu spouse visa processing time in India

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

United78
Newly Registered
Mood:
Bangladesh

Eu spouse visa processing time in India

Post by United78 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:34 am

Hi can you please anyone tell me,what is the current processing time for Eu spouse visa from India?
I'm Bangladeshi national n living now Bsngladesh and my wife is French national n now living UK.We got married in Ireland and now my wife want to excercise her eu free movement rights.so i need to apply for eu family member visa.just want to know current processing time from india coz Bangladesh doesnt have any irish embassy.
Regsrds

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Eu spouse visa processing time in India

Post by max307 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:08 pm

United78 wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:34 am
Hi can you please anyone tell me,what is the current processing time for Eu spouse visa from India?
I'm Bangladeshi national n living now Bsngladesh and my wife is French national n now living UK.We got married in Ireland and now my wife want to excercise her eu free movement rights.so i need to apply for eu family member visa.just want to know current processing time from india coz Bangladesh doesnt have any irish embassy.
Regsrds
Applications from South East Asia are taking longer than usual, expect at the very minimum 1 year of processing.
I am not a lawyer or immigration counselor, all views expressed are my own, my comments do not constitute legal advice.