ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eu Treaty files waiting time - EU1 or EU1A

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator

Post Reply
greentealatte
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:28 pm
Japan

Re: Eu Treaty files waiting time - EU1 or EU1A

Post by greentealatte » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:32 pm

This is my first application (EU1). I currently hold a temporary stamp 4 expiring in May (I moved to Ireland in June last year)

Qasir_tayyab
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:17 pm
Pakistan

Re: Eu Treaty files waiting time - EU1 or EU1A

Post by Qasir_tayyab » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:50 pm

DJ_goodfella wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:41 am
Date of Application: September 2018
Date of Acknowledgement letter sent: September 2018 and asked to submit more documents
Date of Stamp 4 received: September 2018 for 10 months
Date of final approval or refusal: pending
If refused Reason for refusal: pending

Which application you made eu1 or eu1a

DJ_goodfella
Newly Registered
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:01 pm
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Eu Treaty files waiting time - EU1 or EU1A

Post by DJ_goodfella » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:32 am

Qasir_tayyab wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:50 pm
DJ_goodfella wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:41 am
Date of Application: September 2018
Date of Acknowledgement letter sent: September 2018 and asked to submit more documents
Date of Stamp 4 received: September 2018 for 10 months
Date of final approval or refusal: pending
If refused Reason for refusal: pending

Which application you made eu1 or eu1a
EU1

spat
Junior Member
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:47 pm
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Eu Treaty files waiting time - EU1 or EU1A

Post by spat » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:13 pm

Any updates on timeline? has anyone received decision or further correspondence from INIS? If so please post timelines to allow others to understand waiting periods

spat
Junior Member
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:47 pm
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Eu Treaty files waiting time - EU1 or EU1A

Post by spat » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:15 pm

spat wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:13 pm
Any updates on timeline? has anyone received decision or further correspondence from INIS? If so please post timelines to allow others to understand waiting periods
🤐

greentealatte
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:28 pm
Japan

Re: Eu Treaty files waiting time - EU1 or EU1A

Post by greentealatte » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:23 pm

greentealatte wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:39 pm
Date of application: August 24, 2018
Acknowledgement Letter dated: October 17, 2018
Due date: Feb 27 2019
Decision still hasn't been made as of today Mar 9, 2019

Apparently the due date means very little to the EU treaty right people.
I emailed them but they only said "a decision will be sent to you before your temporary visa's expiry date (May 27, 2019)"

Update: approved on Mar 26, 2019 (date of the letter sent by EU treaty right division)
I received the letter today.

spat
Junior Member
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:47 pm
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Eu Treaty files waiting time - EU1 or EU1A

Post by spat » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:00 pm

spat wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:12 am
Application: Oct/2018
Acknowledgement received along with stamp 4 permission for 6 months : Nov/2018
Decision: awaiting
Reason for refusal : N/A

please keep posting your awaiting times in requested format to allow others to understand waiting times and make their future plans accordingly:)
Decision - EU1 approved end of March - 2019

spat
Junior Member
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:47 pm
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Eu Treaty files waiting time - EU1 or EU1A

Post by spat » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:02 pm

My Friend’s timeline:

Application : Nov2018
Acknolodgement letter with temporary stamp 4 : Nov2018:
Further Doc requested: Nov2018
Approval letter: April 2018

Guri Dahiya
Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:20 pm
Ireland

Re: Eu Treaty files waiting time - EU1 or EU1A

Post by Guri Dahiya » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:49 pm

Hi I would like to share my file in Eu trity
File sent 8 March 19
Recived acknowledgement letter with temporary stamp 4 for 9 months on 4 April.
Now they looking for more information.

ryuzaki
Member
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:09 pm

Re: Eu Treaty files waiting time - EU1 or EU1A

Post by ryuzaki » Sun May 12, 2019 10:08 pm

Today was the deadline for our decision. Hopefully the letter is in the post, if it doesn't arrive next week I will email.

Myself_andI
Member
Posts: 141
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:01 am
Greece

Re: Eu Treaty files waiting time - EU1 or EU1A

Post by Myself_andI » Tue May 14, 2019 10:31 am

Hi guys,

Date of application: 15 April 2019
Acknowledgement Letter dated: 14 March 2019
Due decision date: 15 October 2019

FERRAYN21993
Newly Registered
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:50 pm
Italy

Re: Eu Treaty files waiting time - EU1 or EU1A

Post by FERRAYN21993 » Wed May 22, 2019 3:02 pm

i send my application on 15th of May, and tracked the post was recieved on 16th of may.
i made a mistake , i sent a non colour photocopy of my passport, should i send to them a colour passport or wait for the acknowledge letter.

thank you

ryuzaki
Member
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:09 pm

Re: Eu Treaty files waiting time - EU1 or EU1A

Post by ryuzaki » Wed May 22, 2019 5:28 pm

Application sent: 04/11/2018
Approval: 22/05/2019

Myself_andI
Member
Posts: 141
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:01 am
Greece

Re: Eu Treaty files waiting time - EU1 or EU1A

Post by Myself_andI » Thu May 23, 2019 7:15 am

FERRAYN21993 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 3:02 pm
i send my application on 15th of May, and tracked the post was recieved on 16th of may.
i made a mistake , i sent a non colour photocopy of my passport, should i send to them a colour passport or wait for the acknowledge letter.

thank you
Wait till you get the letter and reference number otherwise I doubt they will find the original to attached the new paper

jeremiah_oluwaseun
Newbie
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 8:53 pm
Italy

Re: Eu Treaty files waiting time - EU1 or EU1A

Post by jeremiah_oluwaseun » Mon May 27, 2019 10:08 pm

Sent Application: 9th May 2019
Delivered: 10th May 2019
Already booked appointment
Its be 2 weeks now and no letter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obie
Moderator
Posts: 14854
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:06 am
Location: UK/Ireland
Ireland

Re: Eu Treaty files waiting time - EU1 or EU1A

Post by Obie » Mon May 27, 2019 10:50 pm

jeremiah_oluwaseun wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 10:08 pm
Sent Application: 9th May 2019
Delivered: 10th May 2019
Already booked appointment
Its be 2 weeks now and no letter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is very early days to expect a response. It may take up to 8 weeks to receive a reply.
Judge not, and you will not be judged.

ryuzaki
Member
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:09 pm

Re: Eu Treaty files waiting time - EU1 or EU1A

Post by ryuzaki » Tue May 28, 2019 8:58 am

As long as you have proof that you applied (e.g. a tracking number for the letter) you are okay, even if the temporary stamp on your passport expires. I was told that explicitly by the treaty rights division and the local Garda.

Just hold on, they are very slow I'm afraid.

jeremiah_oluwaseun
Newbie
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 8:53 pm
Italy

Re: Eu Treaty files waiting time - EU1 or EU1A

Post by jeremiah_oluwaseun » Wed May 29, 2019 1:34 pm

Thanks
Its really crazy.
ryuzaki wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 8:58 am
As long as you have proof that you applied (e.g. a tracking number for the letter) you are okay, even if the temporary stamp on your passport expires. I was told that explicitly by the treaty rights division and the local Garda.

Just hold on, they are very slow I'm afraid.
Obie wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 10:50 pm
jeremiah_oluwaseun wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 10:08 pm
Sent Application: 9th May 2019
Delivered: 10th May 2019
Already booked appointment
Its be 2 weeks now and no letter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is very early days to expect a response. It may take up to 8 weeks to receive a reply.

jeremiah_oluwaseun
Newbie
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 8:53 pm
Italy

Re: Eu Treaty files waiting time - EU1 or EU1A

Post by jeremiah_oluwaseun » Thu May 30, 2019 8:41 pm

jeremiah_oluwaseun wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 10:08 pm
Sent Application: 9th May 2019
Delivered: 10th May 2019
Already booked appointment
Its be 2 weeks now and no letter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Modify
Received acknowledgement letter with temporary stamp 4: 30 May 2019
Valid till : 9 Jan 2020
No further Doc required


How can i know the decision date?

jeremiah_oluwaseun
Newbie
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 8:53 pm
Italy

Re: Eu Treaty files waiting time - EU1 or EU1A

Post by jeremiah_oluwaseun » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:42 pm

jeremiah_oluwaseun wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 8:41 pm
jeremiah_oluwaseun wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 10:08 pm
Sent Application: 9th May 2019
Delivered: 10th May 2019
Already booked appointment
Its be 2 weeks now and no letter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Modified
Received acknowledgement letter with temporary stamp 4: 30 May 2019
Valid till : 9 Jan 2020
No further Doc required


How can i know the decision date?

Post Reply
cron