ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU treaty rights form and documents submission

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Chapli
Newly Registered
Ireland

EU treaty rights form and documents submission

Post by Chapli » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:11 am

Hello. Hope you are well.
I need information about eu treaty right form and document submission. Can you please tell me what is p60 form and also ther is one document required from local county council. What exactly letter is require from local county council?? And also in this covod-19 situation website is showing that send documents through email. On which email i should send documents and if anyone who sent documents in this covid-19 situation please guide me.
Regards

Ali20
Newly Registered
Somalia

Re: EU treaty rights form and documents submission

Post by Ali20 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:27 pm

You may get better information from other users

P60 or Tax Credit Certificate

Is a Revenue document please login your tax website and you can get it from there

Local council one, i think they meant if the EU registered a council housing list but id you can provide the proof of address is not required.

You’re required to send the original Application form via registered post but all other documents you can simply emailed to them and the email you found on INIS website.

http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/EUTreatyRightsFAQs

Chapli
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Chapli » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:34 pm

Thankyou so much

qaz12315
Newly Registered
India

Post by qaz12315 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:57 pm

Chapli,
Can you share a little bit of your experience? Have you sent the application?

Chapli wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:11 am
Hello. Hope you are well.
I need information about eu treaty right form and document submission. Can you please tell me what is p60 form and also ther is one document required from local county council. What exactly letter is require from local county council?? And also in this covod-19 situation website is showing that send documents through email. On which email i should send documents and if anyone who sent documents in this covid-19 situation please guide me.
Regards

Chapli
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Chapli » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:05 pm

No. I still have not submit application.

Chapli
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Chapli » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:12 pm

I need guidence. Can anybody tell me about employment history.
My wife moved to ireland in 2020 and its been now 5 months she is working in ireland and in my account there is no emplyment history of her. What should i do because i think emolyment history showed after the end of year. And she did not completed complete year in ireland. So what should i send insteaf of emplyment history with EU 1 form????

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:18 pm

Your wife's employment history belongs to your wife. It won't show under your 'account'. What is this 'account' that you are referring to?
Are you talking about EDS (since 2020) or P60 (before 2020)? If you just need to show your wife is working, you should attach your wife's salary slips, bank statements and an employment letter from your spouse's employer.

You seem to have a lot of questions regarding the EU1 application. I suggest that you should really talk to an immigration solicitor to help you. At least go through what document you need to collect and how you can collect them.