ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU1 FORM INFORMATION

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Yolandaxx
Newly Registered
South Africa

EU1 FORM INFORMATION

Post by Yolandaxx » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:25 am

Hii

I would like to get information on EU1 FORM. I have 3 questions.

1 . Can i travel to another country while waiting for my application to be processed and do i need to let EUTR know ?
2. Does the EU1 FORM give me the right to work and study after my application is successful?
3. When and how do i get feed back after sending my application in ?

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Re: EU1 FORM INFORMATION

Post by max307 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:06 pm

Yolandaxx wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:25 am
Hii

I would like to get information on EU1 FORM. I have 3 questions.

1 . Can i travel to another country while waiting for my application to be processed and do i need to let EUTR know ?
2. Does the EU1 FORM give me the right to work and study after my application is successful?

I would recommend not to travel to another country until at least a temporary Stamp 4 EUFAM has been issued to you.

No, EU1 form is just the form used to apply for a Stamp 4 EUFAM.

Stamp 4 EUFAM gives you the right to work and study in Ireland, you will be getting a card after your application has been completed and approved.

By post (mail), all the communication you will receive from INIS will be by post.
I am not a lawyer or immigration counselor, all views expressed are my own, my comments do not constitute legal advice.