ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eu1 forms and the return of passports

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

walrusgumble
BANNED

eu1 forms and the return of passports

Post by walrusgumble » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:10 am

hi there, i have a question to ask, with regard to eu1 forms

two weeks ago i completed an eu 1 form with all the relevant documents enclosed. this was sent with a covering letter which ask for the passports to be sent back as soon as possible (i heard the dept normally send them back on request) the covering letter stated clearly that it would be very helpful if they could be sent back by the 20th of this month as they are needed. we have received the letter/notice from the dept which acknowledged the receipt of the application.

i am asking, how long would it tak for the passports to be returned if requested back/ if i send a registered letter to the dept which address in burgh quay should it be?

eu treaty rights section or acknowledgement section or repatriation section? (i know it should prob be eu section but the last one, all thou prob wrong place, are quicker in acting)

thanks for reading

Mikael
Newly Registered

Post by Mikael » Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:12 pm

Hi walrusgumble,
I have received my passports back in two weeks time since i have sent the letter requesting them.
Every communication about the EU1 should be addressed to:

The EU treaty Rights Section
Department of J, I and ...
13/14 Burgh Quay
Dublin 2

Good luck

walrusgumble
BANNED

Post by walrusgumble » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:24 pm

cheers, thanks the advice.