ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eu3 help

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

alaxa
India

Eu3 help

Post by alaxa » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:36 pm

Dear all. I was got my Eu 3 approved last 2 years before. It’s was dependent on my eu wife . But recently our relationship not going well. We are planning to go separation in court. My wife was continuously living and working in ireland. I am very worried if I go separate with her do I need to inform to DOJ ? And if I inform them what they can do ? Can you please let me know any body.

Thanks

masterboy123
Member of Standing
Ireland

Re: Eu3 help

Post by masterboy123 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:59 am

I am not expert in this particular case.

But yes according to the law you must inform the office and apply for retention of rights using EU5 application.

Ramsz
Ireland

Post by Ramsz » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:31 am

alaxa wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:36 pm
Dear all. I was got my Eu 3 approved last 2 years before. It’s was dependent on my eu wife . But recently our relationship not going well. We are planning to go separation in court. My wife was continuously living and working in ireland. I am very worried if I go separate with her do I need to inform to DOJ ? And if I inform them what they can do ? Can you please let me know any body.

Thanks

Just asking after the two years your citizenship application as not been approved ? or you did not apply for citizenship?

alaxa
India

Post by alaxa » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:51 am

Yes I applied citizenship last 15 month before. But not get approval yet. Still waiting