ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU3 & Naturalisation Applications

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dineshpb
Newly Registered
Ireland

EU3 & Naturalisation Applications

Post by dineshpb » Sun May 30, 2021 1:11 pm

Dear Members
I'm new to this forum and I hope all of you are safe and well.
I would much appreciate if you could shed some light for my questions:

1. I'm a British citizen and have been living in Ireland since January 2015. My wife and step daughter(who is 24 years now) arrived around the same time. My wife and step daughter applied for a permanent residence (EU3) in October 2020 and received temporary extension until end of August 2021. To this date no update from the GNIB regarding their applications. I would like to know if any of you are experiencing the similar situation?

2. While waiting for my wife and step daughter have applied for Naturalisation in Late March this year but haven't received any reply. If any of you experiencing the similar situation please share with me.

3. As a British citizen, I believe I could apply for a Withdrawal Agreement residence card. Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.

4. While my wife and step daughter waiting for their decision, can they emigrate to other countries? I'm considering whether to move to UK by June 30th by applying for EU family permit.

Any input would be very helpful.