ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU3 Timeline for Non-Eu family Members of British Citizens

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator

raja.brit
Member of Standing
Jamaica

Re: EU3 Timeline for Non-Eu family Members of British Citizens

Post by raja.brit » Thu May 27, 2021 9:58 am

immerso wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 8:33 am
Hi Guys,

I got My Card and realized that its only valid until September 2021. I have dropped them an email its been 2 weeks now no reply.

I think we have to Apply for Stamp 4 i spoke to a solicitor they dont have any idea regarding this matter but according to the letter I have to Apply for stamp 4 this is what he suggested but on the same time I asked him that it should be free of cost and stamp 4 is not free you have to pay fee.

do anyone have any update

Regards
Just out of interest, may I know when was old Stamp 4 meant to expire? I am only wondering if they have issued your new card by error based the expiry of your old card expiration.

I also wonderful if you are able to go to Burg Quay office to query this in person as you haven't received any reply.

gg143
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by gg143 » Thu May 27, 2021 5:44 pm

gg143 wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:25 am
Applied by post - 04/01/21
Received by INIS - 05/01/21
Email sent to request for an acknowledgment/update - 21/04/21
Response of Acknowledgement/Update received - 22/04/21
Temporary Permission Sent by email - valid till 04/01/22 (I have to book an appointment to obtain permission)
Approval - Pending
Current WAB Valid till - 26/05/21

I have applied online on the 11th of May for my temporary permission under Withdrawal Agreement British Citizens Non EU Family Member 1.18,Inis have acknowledged my application and I received my IRP card yesterday May 26.

raja.brit
Member of Standing
Jamaica

Post by raja.brit » Fri May 28, 2021 7:45 am

Cheers @gg143

@immerso This is defo an error from Registration Team. If I were you, I would fix an appointment in Burg Quay office to try and sort this in person as you have not received any response.

I hope it helps.