Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator
- Newly Registered
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:05 am
I am uk national and I made application of my parent in Ireland
My parent application of EUTR refused ,
1) birth certificates , FRC etc are not test from MOF ( ministry of foreign affairs)
2)funds are tray from uk bank not from Ireland
3)your EU sponsor is not economically active in Ireland
4) No documentary evidence such as ongoing contact or communication between you and your sponsor was provided (i.e. evidence of telephone calls, Skype communications, emails, or cards sent for social occasions such as birthdays etc.)
What is better appeal or a refresh application
What should I reply these refusal
- Diamond Member
- Posts: 1703
- Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:14 pm
INIS has told you the 4 reasons for your refusal. Have you addressed them in your application? If yes, appeal the decision. If no, address the 4 reasons and create a new application.
#1 should be quite easy to address. Contact your parents' embassy / MOF to get those documents.
#2 & #3 are really questions for yourself. Are you working in Ireland? If yes, you MUST have an Irish bank account and you must submit the bank statement for where your salary is deposited to.
#4 is easy to address as well. Some screenshots and photos should do it.
- Posts: 14889
- Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:06 am
- Location: UK/Ireland
As a matter of law, I really do not understand reason 4.
If the familial relationship exists and there is evidence of support then I really do not understand the legal basis of point 4.
Point 2 about not economically active is irrelevant if you have sufficient resources to not be a burden on the state and have medical insurance.
If money to parents is coming from UK account, what the hell is the problem? Are the funds not yours?
Judge not, and you will not be judged.