ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EUTR refusal

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mnad
Newly Registered
Mood:

EUTR refusal

Post by mnad » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:24 am

Hi
I am uk national and I made application of my parent in Ireland
My parent application of EUTR refused ,
reasons are
1) birth certificates , FRC etc are not test from MOF ( ministry of foreign affairs)
2)funds are tray from uk bank not from Ireland
3)your EU sponsor is not economically active in Ireland
4) No documentary evidence such as ongoing contact or communication between you and your sponsor was provided (i.e. evidence of telephone calls, Skype communications, emails, or cards sent for social occasions such as birthdays etc.)
What is better appeal or a refresh application
?
What should I reply these refusal
Thankx

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: EUTR refusal

Post by littlerr » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:28 pm

INIS has told you the 4 reasons for your refusal. Have you addressed them in your application? If yes, appeal the decision. If no, address the 4 reasons and create a new application.

#1 should be quite easy to address. Contact your parents' embassy / MOF to get those documents.
#2 & #3 are really questions for yourself. Are you working in Ireland? If yes, you MUST have an Irish bank account and you must submit the bank statement for where your salary is deposited to.
#4 is easy to address as well. Some screenshots and photos should do it.

Obie
Ireland

Re: EUTR refusal

Post by Obie » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:19 pm

As a matter of law, I really do not understand reason 4.

If the familial relationship exists and there is evidence of support then I really do not understand the legal basis of point 4.

Point 2 about not economically active is irrelevant if you have sufficient resources to not be a burden on the state and have medical insurance.

If money to parents is coming from UK account, what the hell is the problem? Are the funds not yours?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors