ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FINALLY GOT MY DECISION LETTER!!!

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

stmani

FINALLY GOT MY DECISION LETTER!!!

Post by stmani » Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:47 pm

After 10 months of wait, more than 100 emails, faxes, letters and personal visits...........i finally got my decision letter with all the documents I submitted with the application and guess what I was DENIED!!!! becuase of not having resided in another EU country....

This is what i got in returned for my 6 yrs of hard work for this country......i know i cant do anything at this stage however im willing to do something, i shouldve done ages ago.....pack my begs and head off!!

i have promised to myself, after leaving the country if i ever see any irish at any part of the world.......im gona catch him and **** *** *****!!!! thats my mission from now on.....

megmog

Post by megmog » Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:52 pm

read my last topic posting... there may be hope!

John

Post by John » Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:55 pm

Sorry to hear about the refusal. Do you qualify under the UK's HSMP scheme? If so will you be applying for that?

(stmani, part of your comment replaced. You obviously did not mean literally what you wrote, or if you did mean it literally, well you are not going to broadcast it on this Board.)
John

Administrator
Diamond Member
Mood:
Latvia

Post by Administrator » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:19 pm

stmani --

I also am very sorry to hear your story.

You are welcome to blow off steam here .. one of the reasons for our community.

However ...

Would you please (ALL MEMBERS) try to so so creatively, with some sense of humor, and WITHOUT LIABILITY toward the forum & its sponsors ...??!!

:?

Trust me .. I am an immigrant myself in Latvia (4+ years now), and I have daily headaches & frustrations.

Some of them very damaging to my life and some of them VERY expensive.

You are not alone. Really. 8) 8)

the Admin

limey

Post by limey » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:32 pm

Stmani: Chill out Man! It seems you may have been reprieved. 8)

See here...
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=17215