ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Foreign Birth Reg additional documents

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

pixie1230

Foreign Birth Reg additional documents

Post by pixie1230 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:59 pm

Hello everyone, I just need some help. I passed my requirements for my child born outside Ireland last nov 27,2017. And now we received an email on the foreign birth office saying we need to pass more docs for our child( passport or any national id and doctors letter with a heading) They said we need to complete it in 28 days time and normal processing will continue with our application. However my daughter’s birth cert with authentication still needs to be request in her country of birth plus her doctors note. I dunno if 28 days is enough to get all this? Is there anyway that they extend that “28days” and give us more time to gather all those paperworks? And for example we havent finish it for 28 days? Does her application get resetted and back to day one and wait another 6 months time? Please help! Thanks in advance!