ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Forgot to submit a document

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

yomariano05
Newly Registered
Mood:
Argentina

Forgot to submit a document

Post by yomariano05 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:59 pm

Hi,

Today I have applied for the irish citizenship. One of the requirements is to send a certified copy of the original birth certificate plus a translation and certification of the translation.

Somehow I forgot to submit the certified copy and only submitted the translation and certification of the translation.

Do anybody know how can I solve this problem before my application gets rejected?

Many Thanks!

Vorona
- thin ice -
Ireland

Re: Forgot to submit a document

Post by Vorona » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:05 pm

Don't worry about it, its a minor thing :mrgreen:
In a few months you will get an an acknowledgment letter with your passport, receipt and application reference number.

They will be in touch with you after that asking to provide missing or additional documents. You will need to send it to them quoting reference number allocated to your application so they will know who it's related to.

4 weeks will be given to send the documents. Just look out for the correspondence.
Last edited by Vorona on Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

TropicalTornado
Mood:
Iraq

Re: Forgot to submit a document

Post by TropicalTornado » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:06 pm

They don't reject like that :-D
Just wait until they give you an application number. Then send them the certified copy and the application number.