ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Further Documents Requested - Spouse of Irish Citizen

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Michael2018
Newly Registered
Ireland

Further Documents Requested - Spouse of Irish Citizen

Post by Michael2018 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:40 am

Hello Folks, the timeline of my wifes citizenship application is as follows

Citizen Application based on Spouse of Irish Citizen

Application received 28th Septmeber 2018
Passports returned October 26th 2018 after a number of emails I sent
Second Letter received 19th January 2019 including receipt for application fee and requesting

1. Signed Data Privancy Note
2. Second Letter fron wifes employer as first letter did not confirm her home address
3. Bank statements for atleast 3 months for the 2015 and 2016 showing day to day living expenses
4. Utility Bills from two different providers for the years 2015,2016,2017, 2018, Other than the rates bill/council tax bill that we submitted

In 2015 my wifes employer paid her in cash and the few transaction that through my wifes bank account are some cash deposits and withdrawls. No purchaes. My wife has instore purchases for fashion items etc on her bank statements in 2016 but few if any supermarket purchases which was the example given in the above letter. Will these cash transactions and fashion item purchases be suffice?

In relation to the utility bills, I clearly stated in my supporting letter that myself and my father whom we live with pay all other utility bills and my wife and I both pay the rates/council tax bill. What can I do here?

Thanks in advance for your replies

abelekhoh
Ireland

Re: Further Documents Requested - Spouse of Irish Citizen

Post by abelekhoh » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:45 am

Michael2018 wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:40 am
Hello Folks, the timeline of my wifes citizenship application is as follows

Citizen Application based on Spouse of Irish Citizen

Application received 28th Septmeber 2018
Passports returned October 26th 2018 after a number of emails I sent
Second Letter received 19th January 2019 including receipt for application fee and requesting

1. Signed Data Privancy Note
2. Second Letter fron wifes employer as first letter did not confirm her home address
3. Bank statements for atleast 3 months for the 2015 and 2016 showing day to day living expenses
4. Utility Bills from two different providers for the years 2015,2016,2017, 2018, Other than the rates bill/council tax bill that we submitted

In 2015 my wifes employer paid her in cash and the few transaction that through my wifes bank account are some cash deposits and withdrawls. No purchaes. My wife has instore purchases for fashion items etc on her bank statements in 2016 but few if any supermarket purchases which was the example given in the above letter. Will these cash transactions and fashion item purchases be suffice?

In relation to the utility bills, I clearly stated in my supporting letter that myself and my father whom we live with pay all other utility bills and my wife and I both pay the rates/council tax bill. What can I do here?

Thanks in advance for your replies
Hi Michael
Did you got you second stage letter in which they says your file initially assessed and proceeded to second stage? Get you get this letter
Can please tell me about what is privacy note
Thanks

Michael2018
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Michael2018 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:58 am

Hi there, my wife has neither got a first or second stage letter.

First letter only stated that an application has been received and the passports were also returned

Second letter today states

"I am directed by the Minister for Justice and Equality to refer to your application for naturalisation. Please find application fee receipt enclosed for your records

The Following is required in connection with your application. You are requested to submit the documents to this office within 28 days from the date of this letter"

The letter is NOT dated.

As far as I can see the Privacy Notice is giving them permission to store and use your data for as long as they like.

abelekhoh
Ireland

Post by abelekhoh » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:10 am

Michael2018 wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:58 am
Hi there, my wife has neither got a first or second stage letter.

First letter only stated that an application has been received and the passports were also returned

Second letter today states

"I am directed by the Minister for Justice and Equality to refer to your application for naturalisation. Please find application fee receipt enclosed for your records

The Following is required in connection with your application. You are requested to submit the documents to this office within 28 days from the date of this letter"

The letter is NOT dated.

As far as I can see the Privacy Notice is giving them permission to store and use your data for as long as they like.

Thanks Michael
Just send them what you have and if something is missing which they required just simply write a letter and explain them clearly about bills and bank statement because they require these to make sure the person who apply for citizenship was in the state in that period
Good luck hopefully you will get second stage letter very soon for your wife
Thanks