ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help needed Applying Spouse/Kids visa from PAKISTAN

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ma_lik
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Help needed Applying Spouse/Kids visa from PAKISTAN

Post by ma_lik » Thu May 28, 2020 6:23 pm

Hello Friends,

Has any irish national applied spouse visa for their wife and kids from PAKISTAN ? If somebody is gone through the process please can you help me out. Will appreciate your help.

Regards,

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: Help needed Applying Spouse/Kids visa from PAKISTAN

Post by littlerr » Fri May 29, 2020 5:57 am

The visa process for spouse/dependent visa is the same in most countries. Nobody is allowed to post their own contact details here. You are a new user so you won't be able to use private messages either.
You would have to be more specific and explain what you want to know that is not immediately clear on the Irish embassy or INIS website.

Fanikhan15
Ireland

Post by Fanikhan15 » Fri May 29, 2020 8:01 am

littlerr wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 5:57 am
The visa process for spouse/dependent visa is the same in most countries. Nobody is allowed to post their own contact details here. You are a new user so you won't be able to use private messages either.
You would have to be more specific and explain what you want to know that is not immediately clear on the Irish embassy or INIS website.
I applied my son & spouse 2018 approved after 8 months what kind of help you needed?

ma_lik
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Post by ma_lik » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 am

Hello Guys,

Actually i am Irish Citizenship holder and My wife and 2 Kids ( 5 and 3 Years Old ) Cureently living in Pakistan. I need to apply for them to join me in ireland. Actually i wanted the list of documents which i will need to be attested from Foreign Affairs in pakistan. I will mention some below. ( I know what documents i will need to attacch on my behalf here, my concern is only family documents from pakistan)
All Three Pasports.
2 x Pasport Photos each for Wife, Son and Daughter and Sign Back on Photos
Original Marraige Certificate (Attested FA).
Police Clearence Certificate (Attested FA)
Both Kids Birth Certificates (Attested FA)
Relationship History

If i am missing something please can you let me know, that is the help i needed.

JAZAKALLAH

DublinGirl

Post by DublinGirl » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:41 am

Hi, There is a list attested from FA i submitted for my wife and kids
Orginal (urdu nikkah nama plus translated in english stamped by oath commisioner) and nadra marriage reg cert all these need to be attested from FA.
All orignal birth certs
if im missing something make sure get all those orignal docs attested which are issued from pakistani government depts and you dont need any irish docs attested from your side to support their visa apps.
No need to attest relationship history OR photos and police cert because police cert can be variefied online when they receive from you.
And keep each copy for your record for future reference
good luck brother

ma_lik
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Post by ma_lik » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:08 pm

Waow, Thanks brother. This was very helpful. You gave me confidence about all the documents i needed for wife and kids. Very helpful God Bless.