ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I can't register in ISD portal!

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

oscarmv
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

I can't register in ISD portal!

Post by oscarmv » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:44 pm

Hi All,

I trying to register in this website "https://inisonline.jahs.ie/user/login" and I'm getting a message of UNAUTHORISED. I have tried with different emails and it is the same every time.

Anyone has experienced similar situation?

xarix
Newly Registered
Mood:
Kyrgyzstan

Re: I can't register in ISD portal!

Post by xarix » Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:28 pm

Hi there!

Yes, the same thing is happening to me for the past 3 days. I know of a couple of other people who are experiencing the same so it seems like a general issue with the system. Have sent emails to all support addresses I could find, but no response as of yet. Hoping it'll be fixed soon.

enslin
Newly Registered

Post by enslin » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:38 am

The same here , not sure what to do. Have also tried different emails and no luck

oscarmv
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Post by oscarmv » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:17 am

Ok good to hear! Definitely must be an issue on their side because I also tried to book an appointment in Burgquay (https://burghquayregistrationoffice.inis.gov.ie/), usually around 10AM they release the appointment and I have tried for a week and nothing either.

However the minister of justice have announced a final temporary extension of immigration and international protection permissions to 15 January 2022. I guess this means we are ok until that day, nevertheless I hope we can book or register online our visas renewals before then...

Thanks for your comments guys.

xarix
Newly Registered
Mood:
Kyrgyzstan

Post by xarix » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:15 pm

It's back working again :)