ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I Want To Apply For Ireland Tourist Visa But Have A Cancelled Australian Student Visa Stamp On My Passport

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Raf13
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

I Want To Apply For Ireland Tourist Visa But Have A Cancelled Australian Student Visa Stamp On My Passport

Post by Raf13 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:43 am

Hello Friends,
I have a query before I plan to process my visa application. I have lived in Australia for 6 years, been there on student visa. My student visa was cancelled and I have a stamp on my visa saying "visa not applicable". However I applied to the court to revoke the decision of cancellation and didn't stay in Australia illegally.

Now, I want to apply for Ireland on a tourist visa to meet my girlfriend. I was wondering if the cancelled Australian student visa going to put any negative impact on my visa application. We also hope to get married in the future, will I still be able to apply for spouse visa after we get married. I hope to make the application from Bangladesh as I am a Bangladeshi Citizen.

It will be really appreciated if I get a reply.

Regards,
Raf

Raf13
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Re: I Want To Apply For Ireland Tourist Visa But Have A Cancelled Australian Student Visa Stamp On My Passport

Post by Raf13 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:50 am

[quote=Raf13 post_id=1593356 time=1517820206 user_id=188383]
Hello Friends,
I have a query before I plan to process my visa application. I have lived in Australia for 6 years, been there on student visa. My student visa was cancelled and I have a stamp on my visa saying "visa not applicable". However I applied to the court to revoke the decision of cancellation and didn't stay in Australia illegally.

Now, I want to apply for Ireland on a tourist visa to meet my girlfriend. I was wondering if the cancelled Australian student visa going to put any negative impact on my visa application. We also hope to get married in the future, will I still be able to apply for spouse visa after we get married. I hope to make the application from Bangladesh as I am a Bangladeshi Citizen.

It will be really appreciated if I get a reply.

Regards

Alixlboy
Member of Standing
Ireland

Re: I Want To Apply For Ireland Tourist Visa But Have A Cancelled Australian Student Visa Stamp On My Passport

Post by Alixlboy » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:45 am

Is your Girlfriend Irish?

Raf13
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by Raf13 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:26 am

Yes, she is Irish.