ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IBC (Zambrano)

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator

Post Reply
Keviabella
Junior Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:56 pm
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Keviabella » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:35 pm

Amaizac wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:00 pm
asadbhatti99978 wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:28 pm
Amaizac wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:31 pm
asadbhatti99978 wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:35 am


it is just the role of the parent in the child's life
Nothing to do with other biological parent
as long as you play the role of your irish citizen child
Thanks for that.
But the reason I have to go for a DNA test is cause they say that the relationship with the other parent is not a subsisting relationship. Which is pathetic?!
Simple is that they don't believe you have geniean relationship with other boilogical parent so your aplication is behalf of your irish child so they want to make sure the irish child is yours that's all matter
You can't argument with them thanks
What's funny is that the test is between the father and him as they know I'm the mother
[/quote]

DNA test is often for fathers, not mothers, to ascertain they are truly the father, (and not just a name included on the birth certificate )except there is doubt that a mother did truly birth her baby but that's unlikely in Irish hospitals

Amaizac
Junior Member
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:08 pm
Zimbabwe

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Amaizac » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:47 pm

Keviabella wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:35 pm
Amaizac wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:00 pm
asadbhatti99978 wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:28 pm
Amaizac wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:31 pm
Thanks for that.
But the reason I have to go for a DNA test is cause they say that the relationship with the other parent is not a subsisting relationship. Which is pathetic?!
Simple is that they don't believe you have geniean relationship with other boilogical parent so your aplication is behalf of your irish child so they want to make sure the irish child is yours that's all matter
You can't argument with them thanks
What's funny is that the test is between the father and him as they know I'm the mother
DNA test is often for fathers, not mothers, to ascertain they are truly the father, (and not just a name included on the birth certificate )except there is doubt that a mother did truly birth her baby but that's unlikely in Irish hospitals
[/quote]
Yup but I'm the one making the application not the father.. but anyway they said they don't think it's a subsisting relationship as we don't live together and he has other kids but never been married...I just think sometimes they just wanna frustrate the applicant

malikmahmood
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:31 pm
Pakistan

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by malikmahmood » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:34 am

Hi I am mahmood
I also apply on the basis of IBC
in February 2019 I give them all documents what they ask even DNA as well
Here I want explain more for my self
I got stamp eu fame in 2015 which was revoked by D Jutice 2 time My wife is European we together around three years and then we get separated and she is not living in the state any more
We are not divorced yet
After this I met with an Irish girl we start living together we have 2 kids
Now recently they send me a letter and asking about my relation with European wife or did take any action or what is the status of our relation
I don’t have any contact with her
So any one can please who understand my situation and advise me about or what steps I need to take now

malikmahmood
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:31 pm
Pakistan

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by malikmahmood » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:45 am

Hi friends please guide it’s urgent
I got married in 2015 with European girl have a stamp eu fame which was revoked in 2017 we get separated but never divorced
After this I met with an Irish girl we start living together we have kids in 2019 in month of February I again apply on the basis of IBC I give them all supporting docs including DNA but they keep asking on and on and now
Recently they ask to me about the relation with my wife who is European and she is not living in the state any more and we are not divorced and I am job less as well please guide me thanks kind regards

Keviabella
Junior Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:56 pm
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Keviabella » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:32 am

malikmahmood wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:45 am
Hi friends please guide it’s urgent
I got married in 2015 with European girl have a stamp eu fame which was revoked in 2017 we get separated but never divorced
After this I met with an Irish girl we start living together we have kids in 2019 in month of February I again apply on the basis of IBC I give them all supporting docs including DNA but they keep asking on and on and now
Recently they ask to me about the relation with my wife who is European and she is not living in the state any more and we are not divorced and I am job less as well please guide me thanks kind regards
You may need a solicitor to guide you better.
However I know someone who was in similar situation over 6 years ago but got his residency.
He was married to an irish lady, got eu family but they separated and he couldn't renew his stamp, hence he became undocumented. He got together with another irish girl and they had a baby which allowed him to apply with zambrano. They asked for a lot of documents and explanation as to his first wife and he had to explain that sadly, the marriage was over and they have been living apart since (state the year). They were not on good terms and had no contact with each other. Moreso, because he had no contact with her and no job, he couldn't begin the process of divorce nor could he afford divorce as it's a costly process in Ireland.
Then further explained that he is not married to his new partner but they have a rerelationship, they live together and have a child together whom he contributes to her financial ,physical and emotional care.
Although since you say you are jobless, you would have to show how you are surviving in the state and how you are contributing to your child(ren)'s upkeep.

malikmahmood
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:31 pm
Pakistan

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by malikmahmood » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:04 am

I recently quit my job because I have rights to do a job in state but last three years I was doing job and they knows
Now I spending all my time with my kids and with partner we live together and now you can say I am just playing emotional role or just look after them and an other thing I explain them three different time about my previous relation we are not in contact to last three years and she is not even living in state as well but they still keep asking for her

asadbhatti99978
Newly Registered
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:33 pm
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by asadbhatti99978 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:44 am

malikmahmood wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:45 am
Hi friends please guide it’s urgent
I got married in 2015 with European girl have a stamp eu fame which was revoked in 2017 we get separated but never divorced
After this I met with an Irish girl we start living together we have kids in 2019 in month of February I again apply on the basis of IBC I give them all supporting docs including DNA but they keep asking on and on and now
Recently they ask to me about the relation with my wife who is European and she is not living in the state any more and we are not divorced and I am job less as well please guide me thanks kind regards
Listen Mr Malik residence unit 4 just waist people time they ask unnecessary things one thing did you let them know when you had separate from eu wife. The reason is eufam stamp was revoked so that's why they are asking those question .so now you have to hire good solicitor who I'll fight for your case other they will delayed your case years and years.
Here is my email contect me by email email address removed by moderaror
So next I I'll discuss this matter thanks

Keviabella
Junior Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:56 pm
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Keviabella » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:23 pm

malikmahmood wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:04 am
I recently quit my job because I have rights to do a job in state but last three years I was doing job and they knows
Now I spending all my time with my kids and with partner we live together and now you can say I am just playing emotional role or just look after them and an other thing I explain them three different time about my previous relation we are not in contact to last three years and she is not even living in state as well but they still keep asking for her
It's normal that they ask the same question repeatedly, sometimes very annoying too but be persistent in your response and it might be best if you spoke to an immigration solicitor like Brian Burns, they might be able to give you better advise since they handle lots of applications and immigration legality quite often.
Best of luck

Amaizac
Junior Member
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:08 pm
Zimbabwe

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Amaizac » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:27 pm

asadbhatti99978 wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:28 pm
Amaizac wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:31 pm
asadbhatti99978 wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:35 am
Amaizac wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:16 pm


Thanks.
Does the ruling of zambrano have anything to do with the relationship between the biological parents or is it just the role of the parent in the child's life??
it is just the role of the parent in the child's life
Nothing to do with other biological parent
as long as you play the role of your irish citizen child
Thanks for that.
But the reason I have to go for a DNA test is cause they say that the relationship with the other parent is not a subsisting relationship. Which is pathetic?!
Simple is that they don't believe you have geniean relationship with other boilogical parent so your aplication is behalf of your irish child so they want to make sure the irish child is yours that's all matter
You can't argument with them thanks
[/quote]

I have just received my DNA results and it's a positive response. Now how long until the department gets back to me roughly?
Thanks

Amaizac
Junior Member
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:08 pm
Zimbabwe

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Amaizac » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:27 pm

asadbhatti99978 wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:28 pm
Amaizac wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:31 pm
asadbhatti99978 wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:35 am
Amaizac wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:16 pm


Thanks.
Does the ruling of zambrano have anything to do with the relationship between the biological parents or is it just the role of the parent in the child's life??
it is just the role of the parent in the child's life
Nothing to do with other biological parent
as long as you play the role of your irish citizen child
Thanks for that.
But the reason I have to go for a DNA test is cause they say that the relationship with the other parent is not a subsisting relationship. Which is pathetic?!
Simple is that they don't believe you have geniean relationship with other boilogical parent so your aplication is behalf of your irish child so they want to make sure the irish child is yours that's all matter
You can't argument with them thanks
[/quote]

I have just received my DNA results and it's a positive response. Now how long until the department gets back to me roughly?
Thanks

asadbhatti99978
Newly Registered
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:33 pm
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by asadbhatti99978 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:48 pm

Amaizac wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:27 pm
asadbhatti99978 wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:28 pm
Amaizac wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:31 pm
asadbhatti99978 wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:35 am


it is just the role of the parent in the child's life
Nothing to do with other biological parent
as long as you play the role of your irish citizen child
Thanks for that.
But the reason I have to go for a DNA test is cause they say that the relationship with the other parent is not a subsisting relationship. Which is pathetic?!
Simple is that they don't believe you have geniean relationship with other boilogical parent so your aplication is behalf of your irish child so they want to make sure the irish child is yours that's all matter
You can't argument with them thanks
I have just received my DNA results and it's a positive response. Now how long until the department gets back to me roughly?
Thanks
[/quote]
4 to 6 weeks you will get decision hopefully positive best of luck

Nanosim
Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:54 pm
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Nanosim » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:01 pm

Hey everyone not sure if my post is under anyone's post because i'm new here. I am wondering what is the address to post Zambrano applications, i sent my passport and pictures after they requested them to:

Residence unit 4
Irish naturalisation & immigration services
Department of Justice
13/14 Burgh Quay
Dublin 2

The thing is i tracked it, it says it's been delivered but i haven't received an acknowledgement letter from the department and i am nervous because a passport is very hard to get in my country of birth.

Any help will be appreciated

asadbhatti99978
Newly Registered
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:33 pm
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by asadbhatti99978 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:40 pm

Nanosim wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:01 pm
Hey everyone not sure if my post is under anyone's post because i'm new here. I am wondering what is the address to post Zambrano applications, i sent my passport and pictures after they requested them to:

Residence unit 4
Irish naturalisation & immigration services
Department of Justice
13/14 Burgh Quay
Dublin 2


The thing is i tracked it, it says it's been delivered but i haven't received an acknowledgement letter from the department and i am nervous because a passport is very hard to get in my country of birth.

Any help will be appreciated
Hi Nanosim you I’ll get acknowledge in one week but some times took longer.
I am wondering when did you apply Zambrano and how long after they ask you to send your original passport ?
I am the in same situation they ask me my original passport as well but I got acknowledged after two days said they sent my passport for verification since 5 October 2020 till now no correspondence
I would appreciate you could tell me thanks

Nanosim
Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:54 pm
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Nanosim » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:06 pm

I sent in the application in September and they asked for original passport and pictures of me and the father in December. I have been following threads about how long this whole process takes its crazy. Anyway is that the right address i sent to?

asadbhatti99978
Newly Registered
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:33 pm
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by asadbhatti99978 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:55 pm

Nanosim wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:06 pm
I sent in the application in September and they asked for original passport and pictures of me and the father in December. I have been following threads about how long this whole process takes its crazy. Anyway is that the right address i sent to?
Yes that’s right ADRES’s you sent thanks

Moussaoui
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:25 am
Morocco

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Moussaoui » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:10 am

Hi everyone please advise me .I submitted my zambrano application November 2019 .and I submitted my passport to IPO in 2017 when I applied for asylum seeker and I didn't get my passport back since 2017 .now when I submitted zambrano application they ask me for my original passport. I asked IPO and gnib they said they dont my passport iam really lost if you have a idea please?

Shade90
Newly Registered
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:50 pm
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Shade90 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:10 pm

Hi folks, I got my approval letter today after 11 month since I submitted my application

Keviabella
Junior Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:56 pm
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Keviabella » Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:38 pm

Shade90 wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:10 pm
Hi folks, I got my approval letter today after 11 month since I submitted my application
Congratulations Shade90. That came pretty quick. Best wishes for a new beginning

Shade90
Newly Registered
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:50 pm
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Shade90 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:21 pm

Keviabella wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:38 pm
Shade90 wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:10 pm
Hi folks, I got my approval letter today after 11 month since I submitted my application
Congratulations Shade90. That came pretty quick. Best wishes for a new beginning
Thanks a lot

usmanch313
Member
Posts: 169
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 1:49 pm

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by usmanch313 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:37 pm

Congratulations @Shade90
Could you please share
when did you applied?
Did they asked DNA ?
if yes so how long after you get approval?

Really appreciate

Shade90
Newly Registered
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:50 pm
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Shade90 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:28 pm

usmanch313 wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:37 pm
Congratulations @Shade90
Could you please share
when did you applied?
Did they asked DNA ?
if yes so how long after you get approval?

Really appreciate
Hi
I applied end of February 2020, they asked for further documents in the middle of November and I submitted them beginning of December. They didn’t ask me for DNA

asadbhatti99978
Newly Registered
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:33 pm
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by asadbhatti99978 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:54 am

Shade90 wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:21 pm
Keviabella wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:38 pm
Shade90 wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:10 pm
Hi folks, I got my approval letter today after 11 month since I submitted my application
Congratulations Shade90. That came pretty quick. Best wishes for a new beginning
Hi shade congratulations if you don’t mind what status do you have before you applied zambrano aplication ? Thanks

Thanks a lot

Shade90
Newly Registered
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:50 pm
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Shade90 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:09 am

asadbhatti99978 wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:54 am
Shade90 wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:21 pm
Keviabella wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:38 pm
Shade90 wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:10 pm
Hi folks, I got my approval letter today after 11 month since I submitted my application
Congratulations Shade90. That came pretty quick. Best wishes for a new beginning
Hi shade congratulations if you don’t mind what status do you have before you applied zambrano aplication ? Thanks

Thanks a lot
I was on the asylum process

BobDuru
Newly Registered
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:06 pm
Nigeria

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by BobDuru » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:26 pm

Shade90 wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:10 pm
Hi folks, I got my approval letter today after 11 month since I submitted my application
Congratulations Shade
I am so happy for you
God is good

Keviabella
Junior Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:56 pm
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Keviabella » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:26 am

Amaizac wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:31 pm
BobDuru wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:22 pm
Everything is going to be fine.
Just make sure you do the DNA as requested by the minister of justice via a court approved DNA testing centre.
Morealso, try to look for a quick appointment for the DNA test.
It usually costs 600 euros
After testing, your results will be out in 2 weeks after which a copy of the DNA results will be forwarded to you and the Residence DIVISION for verification and onwards approval.

I wish you Goodluck
Thanks
I already booked it and going tomorrow morning after being told on Monday it's requested.
I just got a letter dated 12th January ,requesting DNA testing within one month.
That doesnt leave me much time.
@Amaizac How long did it take you to get your results back? And did they forward a copy to INIS or did you do that yourself?
Also what documents did father and child have to bring to identify themselves ?

Post Reply
cron