ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IBC (Zambrano)

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator

Post Reply
Amaizac
Junior Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:08 pm
Zimbabwe

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Amaizac » Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:54 pm

Alijasim wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:46 pm
Yes, they take a long time. I hope u will get it soon
Did they ask you for additional information?

Yup they asked for additional information like the relationship between me n the other parent and evidence.
Then recently asked to do a DNA test between my son n the dad so we waiting for the for a decision now

Moussaoui
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:25 am
Morocco

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Moussaoui » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:31 am

Usmanch 313
Thanks
I submitted my application on November 2019 still waiting no DNA yet

Amaizac
Junior Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:08 pm
Zimbabwe

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Amaizac » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:10 am

Moussaoui wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:31 am
Usmanch 313
Thanks
I submitted my application on November 2019 still waiting no DNA yet
How often do you write to them? Cz I write to them after every vaccination I took him for or just to show them my role in his life so they keep opening my file

Amaizac
Junior Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:08 pm
Zimbabwe

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Amaizac » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:18 pm

For those who have been waiting long for a response, do you think emailing and calling the TDs will help? Running out of options now

Keviabella
Junior Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:56 pm
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Keviabella » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:32 pm

Amaizac wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:18 pm
For those who have been waiting long for a response, do you think emailing and calling the TDs will help? Running out of options now
Am just as frustrated as you are...very very frustrated.
Since November 2019. It's very unkind and they wouldn't treat their own nationals this way
Am just waiting on DNA test now as non covid health services were allowed to open even though level 5 lockdown were extended.

Amaizac
Junior Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:08 pm
Zimbabwe

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Amaizac » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:45 pm

Keviabella wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:32 pm
Amaizac wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:18 pm
For those who have been waiting long for a response, do you think emailing and calling the TDs will help? Running out of options now
Am just as frustrated as you are...very very frustrated.
Since November 2019. It's very unkind and they wouldn't treat their own nationals this way
Am just waiting on DNA test now as non covid health services were allowed to open even though level 5 lockdown were extended.
I'm on the brink of homelessness and no services to help as no stamp...I don't know what more to do

Keviabella
Junior Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:56 pm
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Keviabella » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:25 pm

Amaizac wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:45 pm
Keviabella wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:32 pm
Amaizac wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:18 pm
For those who have been waiting long for a response, do you think emailing and calling the TDs will help? Running out of options now
Am just as frustrated as you are...very very frustrated.
Since November 2019. It's very unkind and they wouldn't treat their own nationals this way
Am just waiting on DNA test now as non covid health services were allowed to open even though level 5 lockdown were extended.
I'm on the brink of homelessness and no services to help as no stamp...I don't know what more to do
Contact mrci. They may be able to advice you. Mrci do give a one off 50euros payment to help undocumented in need and you may be able to apply for the supplementary welfare payment or exceptional needs payment during the pandemic

Amaizac
Junior Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:08 pm
Zimbabwe

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Amaizac » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:41 pm

Keviabella wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:25 pm
Amaizac wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:45 pm
Keviabella wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:32 pm
Amaizac wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:18 pm
For those who have been waiting long for a response, do you think emailing and calling the TDs will help? Running out of options now
Am just as frustrated as you are...very very frustrated.
Since November 2019. It's very unkind and they wouldn't treat their own nationals this way
Am just waiting on DNA test now as non covid health services were allowed to open even though level 5 lockdown were extended.
I'm on the brink of homelessness and no services to help as no stamp...I don't know what more to do
Contact mrci. They may be able to advice you. Mrci do give a one off 50euros payment to help undocumented in need and you may be able to apply for the supplementary welfare payment or exceptional needs payment during the pandemic
Thanks for that advice will call them tomorrow.
Hopefully these ppl respond

Keviabella
Junior Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:56 pm
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Keviabella » Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:26 pm

Amaizac wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:41 pm
Keviabella wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:25 pm
Amaizac wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:45 pm
Keviabella wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:32 pm


Am just as frustrated as you are...very very frustrated.
Since November 2019. It's very unkind and they wouldn't treat their own nationals this way
Am just waiting on DNA test now as non covid health services were allowed to open even though level 5 lockdown were extended.
I'm on the brink of homelessness and no services to help as no stamp...I don't know what more to do
Contact mrci. They may be able to advice you. Mrci do give a one off 50euros payment to help undocumented in need and you may be able to apply for the supplementary welfare payment or exceptional needs payment during the pandemic
Thanks for that advice will call them tomorrow.
Hopefully these ppl respond
Sorry, just noticed the mistake above. I meant to write that mrci gives a one off €150 not €50.
Hope you were able to get in touch with someone in mrci. Irene or Neil are always very helpful and attend to the needs of undocumented

Keviabella
Junior Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:56 pm
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Keviabella » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:29 am

Keviabella wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:26 pm
Amaizac wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:41 pm
Keviabella wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:25 pm
Amaizac wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:45 pm

I'm on the brink of homelessness and no services to help as no stamp...I don't know what more to do
Contact mrci. They may be able to advice you. Mrci do give a one off 50euros payment to help undocumented in need and you may be able to apply for the supplementary welfare payment or exceptional needs payment during the pandemic
Thanks for that advice will call them tomorrow.
Hopefully these ppl respond
Sorry, just noticed the mistake above. I meant to write that mrci gives a one off €150 not €50.
Hope you were able to get in touch with someone in mrci. Irene or Neil are always very helpful and attend to the needs of undocumented
Hi @Amaizac did you find MRCI useful ?
Have you heard from INIS or received your approval letter ?

Amaizac
Junior Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:08 pm
Zimbabwe

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Amaizac » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:57 am

Keviabella wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:29 am
Keviabella wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:26 pm
Amaizac wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:41 pm
Keviabella wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:25 pm


Contact mrci. They may be able to advice you. Mrci do give a one off 50euros payment to help undocumented in need and you may be able to apply for the supplementary welfare payment or exceptional needs payment during the pandemic
Thanks for that advice will call them tomorrow.
Hopefully these ppl respond
Sorry, just noticed the mistake above. I meant to write that mrci gives a one off €150 not €50.
Hope you were able to get in touch with someone in mrci. Irene or Neil are always very helpful and attend to the needs of undocumented
Hi @Amaizac did you find MRCI useful ?
Have you heard from INIS or received your approval letter ?
Hi so I wrote to two TD about my frustration n they email inis and pushed them my final decision is on its way...so nervous hope it's good nees

Keviabella
Junior Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:56 pm
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Keviabella » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:02 pm

Amaizac wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:57 am
Keviabella wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:29 am
Keviabella wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:26 pm
Amaizac wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:41 pm


Thanks for that advice will call them tomorrow.
Hopefully these ppl respond
Sorry, just noticed the mistake above. I meant to write that mrci gives a one off €150 not €50.
Hope you were able to get in touch with someone in mrci. Irene or Neil are always very helpful and attend to the needs of undocumented
Hi @Amaizac did you find MRCI useful ?
Have you heard from INIS or received your approval letter ?
Hi so I wrote to two TD about my frustration n they email inis and pushed them my final decision is on its way...so nervous hope it's good nees
Wow congratulations in advance. It's only one possible response fir your case and thats an approval. Happy for you. Way overdue

Amaizac
Junior Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:08 pm
Zimbabwe

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Amaizac » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:18 pm

Keviabella wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:02 pm
Amaizac wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:57 am
Keviabella wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:29 am
Keviabella wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:26 pm


Sorry, just noticed the mistake above. I meant to write that mrci gives a one off €150 not €50.
Hope you were able to get in touch with someone in mrci. Irene or Neil are always very helpful and attend to the needs of undocumented
Hi @Amaizac did you find MRCI useful ?
Have you heard from INIS or received your approval letter ?
Hi so I wrote to two TD about my frustration n they email inis and pushed them my final decision is on its way...so nervous hope it's good nees
Wow congratulations in advance. It's only one possible response fir your case and thats an approval. Happy for you. Way overdue
Thank you...I got approved but only for one year.
Do I get more time on the renewal?

Keviabella
Junior Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:56 pm
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Keviabella » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:27 pm

Amaizac wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:18 pm
Keviabella wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:02 pm
Amaizac wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:57 am
Keviabella wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:29 am


Hi @Amaizac did you find MRCI useful ?
Have you heard from INIS or received your approval letter ?
Hi so I wrote to two TD about my frustration n they email inis and pushed them my final decision is on its way...so nervous hope it's good nees
Wow congratulations in advance. It's only one possible response fir your case and thats an approval. Happy for you. Way overdue
Thank you...I got approved but only for one year.
Do I get more time on the renewal?
I suppose it's a yearly thing. They seem to have scrapped the 3 year stamp for IBC Zambrano application

BobDuru
Newly Registered
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:06 pm
Nigeria

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by BobDuru » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:34 pm

Congratulations
I am so happy for you
It's one year that INIS usually issues to zambrano applicants.
I got one year too ,to renew by the end of November

BobDuru
Newly Registered
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:06 pm
Nigeria

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by BobDuru » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:34 pm

Amaizac wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:18 pm
Keviabella wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:02 pm
Amaizac wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:57 am
Keviabella wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:29 am


Hi @Amaizac did you find MRCI useful ?
Have you heard from INIS or received your approval letter ?


Congratulations

So happy for you
At last
Hi so I wrote to two TD about my frustration n they email inis and pushed them my final decision is on its way...so nervous hope it's good nees
Wow congratulations in advance. It's only one possible response fir your case and thats an approval. Happy for you. Way overdue
Thank you...I got approved but only for one year.
Do I get more time on the renewal?

Amaizac
Junior Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:08 pm
Zimbabwe

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Amaizac » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:41 pm

BobDuru wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:34 pm
Congratulations
I am so happy for you
It's one year that INIS usually issues to zambrano applicants.
I got one year too ,to renew by the end of November
They said I need to book an appointment but appointments are only for first time but I had a 1g stamp before...how do I go about that?

Keviabella
Junior Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:56 pm
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Keviabella » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:41 pm

BobDuru wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:34 pm
Congratulations
I am so happy for you
It's one year that INIS usually issues to zambrano applicants.
I got one year too ,to renew by the end of November
Is there a timeline from when you receive your approval letter to go get your stamp?

BobDuru
Newly Registered
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:06 pm
Nigeria

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by BobDuru » Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:49 pm

The timeframe is usually stated in the second page of your approval letter.
You're advised to register as soon as possible.
You can do first time registration, but you can be asked by the immigration officer if you want to retain your old details on their system, because your immigration details are already on the system,such as your photo, contact address and immigration number.
Goodluck and all the best.

Keep on looking for an appointment on the website

Amaizac
Junior Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:08 pm
Zimbabwe

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Amaizac » Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:56 pm

BobDuru wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:49 pm
The timeframe is usually stated in the second page of your approval letter.
You're advised to register as soon as possible.
You can do first time registration, but you can be asked by the immigration officer if you want to retain your old details on their system, because your immigration details are already on the system,such as your photo, contact address and immigration number.
Goodluck and all the best.

Keep on looking for an appointment on the website
Sorry can I ask something I have an expired 1g irp card before this approval so can I not just do renewal online instead of a first time registration??

Alijasim
Newly Registered
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:02 am
Mood:
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Alijasim » Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:31 pm

Hi, I have a question, how long is the average processing time?Thank u

BobDuru
Newly Registered
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:06 pm
Nigeria

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by BobDuru » Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:57 pm

Amaizac wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:56 pm
BobDuru wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:49 pm
The timeframe is usually stated in the second page of your approval letter.
You're advised to register as soon as possible.
You can do first time registration, but you can be asked by the immigration officer if you want to retain your old details on their system, because your immigration details are already on the system,such as your photo, contact address and immigration number.
Goodluck and all the best.



This is a fresh application and registration based on parentage of Irish citizen child and not based on graduate scheme.
I was once a student as well but had my stamp 4 via Irish citizen child.
One thing I am sure of is that your immigration number on your former GNIB will be retained because my old immigration number on my student visa was retained by a new card with stamp 4 was issued to me.

Best of luck

Keep on looking for an appointment on the website
Sorry can I ask something I have an expired 1g irp card before this approval so can I not just do renewal online instead of a first time registration??

Alijasim
Newly Registered
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:02 am
Mood:
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Alijasim » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:10 am

Hi
Have got any good new

Keviabella
Junior Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:56 pm
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Keviabella » Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:18 am

Alijasim wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:31 pm
Hi, I have a question, how long is the average processing time?Thank u
Prior to covid 19, processing time differed, with people getting their approvals within an average time of 4 to 9 months in straightforward cases. However, since the outbreak of covid, some have gotten a decision within a year and some within one year and six months, some longer and some still waiting.
I am a year 4months waiting now and mine is simply straightforward, although they claim they follow a chronological order, some who applied after mine have received an approval.
Am not sure if mine is slow or overlooked because I never emailed or bothered them since I first submitted my application

Amaizac
Junior Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:08 pm
Zimbabwe

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Amaizac » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:17 pm

Alijasim wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:31 pm
Hi, I have a question, how long is the average processing time?Thank u
I applied end of January 2020 and only got my approval on the 7Th March 2021...did DNA in December 2020. But I wrote them every couple of weeks for them to be picking up my file... updating them on the role I am playing consistently. My last straw was writing to two TDs to get a final decision as the wait was starting to get depressing and unbearable.

Post Reply
cron