ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IBC (Zambrano)

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator

Post Reply
nanabeltranfab
Newly Registered
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:29 am
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by nanabeltranfab » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:16 pm

Keviabella wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:18 am
Alijasim wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:31 pm
Hi, I have a question, how long is the average processing time?Thank u
Prior to covid 19, processing time differed, with people getting their approvals within an average time of 4 to 9 months in straightforward cases. However, since the outbreak of covid, some have gotten a decision within a year and some within one year and six months, some longer and some still waiting.
I am a year 4months waiting now and mine is simply straightforward, although they claim they follow a chronological order, some who applied after mine have received an approval.
Am not sure if mine is slow or overlooked because I never emailed or bothered them since I first submitted my application
Hi Keviabella, just want to ask if u dont mind me asking. So your case is straightforward but you’ve been waiting for a long time now, as my husbands case is straightforward aswell but hopefully we wont wait that long. Ive submitted hus documents on January last week and they ask for more documents on February.

Keviabella
Junior Member
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:56 pm
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Keviabella » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:56 pm

nanabeltranfab wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:16 pm
Keviabella wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:18 am
Alijasim wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:31 pm
Hi, I have a question, how long is the average processing time?Thank u
Prior to covid 19, processing time differed, with people getting their approvals within an average time of 4 to 9 months in straightforward cases. However, since the outbreak of covid, some have gotten a decision within a year and some within one year and six months, some longer and some still waiting.
I am a year 4months waiting now and mine is simply straightforward, although they claim they follow a chronological order, some who applied after mine have received an approval.
Am not sure if mine is slow or overlooked because I never emailed or bothered them since I first submitted my application
Hi Keviabella, just want to ask if u dont mind me asking. So your case is straightforward but you’ve been waiting for a long time now, as my husbands case is straightforward aswell but hopefully we wont wait that long. Ive submitted hus documents on January last week and they ask for more documents on February.
It's hard to tell with INIS really. Mine is pretty straightforward, I am the mother, child lives with me mon to Sunday, I am financially, physically and emotionally responsible for my child, no criminal history in the state, all documents requested have been submitted. I do think covid pandemic gave them an even bigger excuse to be lazier and slower in their response as mine was submitted 3 months prior to the first lockdown in march 2020 and take into account, there was the christmas and new year break as well. hopefully your husband wont have to wait that long with the covid vaccines being available and the economy slowing opening up again

asadbhatti99978
Newly Registered
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:33 pm
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by asadbhatti99978 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:54 pm

Hi kaviabella
If you don’t mind I ask you
What status you have currently
I am asking this coz I am the same situations I applied October 2019 but still waiting they ask my my original passport and sent them . So whenever I ask they telling me your passport sent for verification since 5 the October 2020 never come back I am getting frustrated now
My status is I m on deportation since July 2018
And I heard who has deportation they get Aproval very late they take years and years to made decisions so that’s why I am asking what is your currently status in Ireland ? Thanks

usmanch313
Member
Posts: 169
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 1:49 pm

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by usmanch313 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:31 am

Hi asadbhati

Friend of mine also get deportation and Department hold his passport for more than year before COVID19 he going to Signed INIS office.

applied in June 2018 and still
He submitted all Documents
he done DNA in 2019 you are Right about any one who Received deportation Department taking extra time.

asadbhatti99978
Newly Registered
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:33 pm
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by asadbhatti99978 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:01 am

Hi USMAN which month he done dna and did he get get approval yet ? Or still waiting ?

Keviabella
Junior Member
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:56 pm
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Keviabella » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:51 am

asadbhatti99978 wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:54 pm
Hi kaviabella
If you don’t mind I ask you
What status you have currently
I am asking this coz I am the same situations I applied October 2019 but still waiting they ask my my original passport and sent them . So whenever I ask they telling me your passport sent for verification since 5 the October 2020 never come back I am getting frustrated now
My status is I m on deportation since July 2018
And I heard who has deportation they get Aproval very late they take years and years to made decisions so that’s why I am asking what is your currently status in Ireland ? Thanks
Hi asadbhatti, I dont have any status in the country.
I was based in the Belfast(UK) and crossed over when my visa expired ,then lived in Ireland for seven years since then. I have never had any immigration permission in Ireland

Keviabella
Junior Member
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:56 pm
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Keviabella » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:53 am

asadbhatti99978 wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:54 pm
Hi kaviabella
If you don’t mind I ask you
What status you have currently
I am asking this coz I am the same situations I applied October 2019 but still waiting they ask my my original passport and sent them . So whenever I ask they telling me your passport sent for verification since 5 the October 2020 never come back I am getting frustrated now
My status is I m on deportation since July 2018
And I heard who has deportation they get Aproval very late they take years and years to made decisions so that’s why I am asking what is your currently status in Ireland ? Thanks
That's not pleasant news. Why that long ? There's a new government now that's promising quicker responses. They have not put that into action but let's hope yours is attended to in quick time

Keviabella
Junior Member
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:56 pm
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Keviabella » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:54 am

Amaizac wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:56 pm
BobDuru wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:49 pm
The timeframe is usually stated in the second page of your approval letter.
You're advised to register as soon as possible.
You can do first time registration, but you can be asked by the immigration officer if you want to retain your old details on their system, because your immigration details are already on the system,such as your photo, contact address and immigration number.
Goodluck and all the best.

Keep on looking for an appointment on the website
Sorry can I ask something I have an expired 1g irp card before this approval so can I not just do renewal online instead of a first time registration??
Hello Amaizac, did you get your appointment yet? Online or in person if you did?

usmanch313
Member
Posts: 169
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 1:49 pm

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by usmanch313 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:26 am

asadbhatti99978 wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:01 am
Hi USMAN which month he done dna and did he get get approval yet ? Or still waiting ?
Asad he done DNA I think September 2019 and he received result in 2 weeks which was positive nothing updates till the date..Just wait

Amaizac
Junior Member
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:08 pm
Zimbabwe

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Amaizac » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:41 am

Keviabella wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:54 am
Amaizac wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:56 pm
BobDuru wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:49 pm
The timeframe is usually stated in the second page of your approval letter.
You're advised to register as soon as possible.
You can do first time registration, but you can be asked by the immigration officer if you want to retain your old details on their system, because your immigration details are already on the system,such as your photo, contact address and immigration number.
Goodluck and all the best.

Keep on looking for an appointment on the website
Sorry can I ask something I have an expired 1g irp card before this approval so can I not just do renewal online instead of a first time registration??
Hello Amaizac, did you get your appointment yet? Online or in person if you did?
Hey, nothing yet as we are in level 5....no new appointments being released and burgh quay is closed

Amaizac
Junior Member
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:08 pm
Zimbabwe

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Amaizac » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:44 am

usmanch313 wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:26 am
asadbhatti99978 wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:01 am
Hi USMAN which month he done dna and did he get get approval yet ? Or still waiting ?
Asad he done DNA I think September 2019 and he received result in 2 weeks which was positive nothing updates till the date..Just wait
I spoke to solicitors and they said that after DNA they can only threaten the department to respond or maybe do what I did email the TDs in your area cz it ridiculous....I did my DNA in December 2019 which was positive then I wrote to then requesting an update as the letter requesting DNA says it's the last step before u get your final decision

Keviabella
Junior Member
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:56 pm
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Keviabella » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:29 pm

Amaizac wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:44 am
usmanch313 wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:26 am
asadbhatti99978 wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:01 am
Hi USMAN which month he done dna and did he get get approval yet ? Or still waiting ?
Asad he done DNA I think September 2019 and he received result in 2 weeks which was positive nothing updates till the date..Just wait
I spoke to solicitors and they said that after DNA they can only threaten the department to respond or maybe do what I did email the TDs in your area cz it ridiculous....I did my DNA in December 2019 which was positive then I wrote to then requesting an update as the letter requesting DNA says it's the last step before u get your final decision
Did you give the TDs in your area the residency4 email address or did they contact them on their own?

Amaizac
Junior Member
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:08 pm
Zimbabwe

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Amaizac » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:57 pm

Keviabella wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:29 pm
Amaizac wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:44 am
usmanch313 wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:26 am
asadbhatti99978 wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:01 am
Hi USMAN which month he done dna and did he get get approval yet ? Or still waiting ?
Asad he done DNA I think September 2019 and he received result in 2 weeks which was positive nothing updates till the date..Just wait
I spoke to solicitors and they said that after DNA they can only threaten the department to respond or maybe do what I did email the TDs in your area cz it ridiculous....I did my DNA in December 2019 which was positive then I wrote to then requesting an update as the letter requesting DNA says it's the last step before u get your final decision
Did you give the TDs in your area the residency4 email address or did they contact them on their own?
They did it on their own...sent them my story and they said they will contact inis and they responded to the TD within a day

Keviabella
Junior Member
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:56 pm
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Keviabella » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:05 pm

Amaizac wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:57 pm
Keviabella wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:29 pm
Amaizac wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:44 am
usmanch313 wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:26 am


Asad he done DNA I think September 2019 and he received result in 2 weeks which was positive nothing updates till the date..Just wait
I spoke to solicitors and they said that after DNA they can only threaten the department to respond or maybe do what I did email the TDs in your area cz it ridiculous....I did my DNA in December 2019 which was positive then I wrote to then requesting an update as the letter requesting DNA says it's the last step before u get your final decision
Did you give the TDs in your area the residency4 email address or did they contact them on their own?
They did it on their own...sent them my story and they said they will contact inis and they responded to the TD within a day
Oh wow! Quick response.
If you dont mind me asking, Did you give the TDs your application number and Person id ?

Amaizac
Junior Member
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:08 pm
Zimbabwe

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Amaizac » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:21 pm

Keviabella wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:05 pm
Amaizac wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:57 pm
Keviabella wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:29 pm
Amaizac wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:44 am


I spoke to solicitors and they said that after DNA they can only threaten the department to respond or maybe do what I did email the TDs in your area cz it ridiculous....I did my DNA in December 2019 which was positive then I wrote to then requesting an update as the letter requesting DNA says it's the last step before u get your final decision
Did you give the TDs in your area the residency4 email address or did they contact them on their own?
They did it on their own...sent them my story and they said they will contact inis and they responded to the TD within a day
Oh wow! Quick response.
If you dont mind me asking, Did you give the TDs your application number and Person id ?
First wrote to them basically saying this is ridiculous now and my Irish child is at a disadvantage then they responded same day asking the details of my application

nanabeltranfab
Newly Registered
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:29 am
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by nanabeltranfab » Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:50 am

Hope so, im on Stamp 4 and my husband just so happened to be still in the process of coming here as he was waiting for his application to be approved, when I gave birth. Hopefully we will all hear good news 🙏🏼




Keviabella wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:56 pm
nanabeltranfab wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:16 pm
Keviabella wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:18 am
Alijasim wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:31 pm
Hi, I have a question, how long is the average processing time?Thank u
Prior to covid 19, processing time differed, with people getting their approvals within an average time of 4 to 9 months in straightforward cases. However, since the outbreak of covid, some have gotten a decision within a year and some within one year and six months, some longer and some still waiting.
I am a year 4months waiting now and mine is simply straightforward, although they claim they follow a chronological order, some who applied after mine have received an approval.
Am not sure if mine is slow or overlooked because I never emailed or bothered them since I first submitted my application
Hi Keviabella, just want to ask if u dont mind me asking. So your case is straightforward but you’ve been waiting for a long time now, as my husbands case is straightforward aswell but hopefully we wont wait that long. Ive submitted hus documents on January last week and they ask for more documents on February.
It's hard to tell with INIS really. Mine is pretty straightforward, I am the mother, child lives with me mon to Sunday, I am financially, physically and emotionally responsible for my child, no criminal history in the state, all documents requested have been submitted. I do think covid pandemic gave them an even bigger excuse to be lazier and slower in their response as mine was submitted 3 months prior to the first lockdown in march 2020 and take into account, there was the christmas and new year break as well. hopefully your husband wont have to wait that long with the covid vaccines being available and the economy slowing opening up again

Alijasim
Newly Registered
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:02 am
Mood:
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Alijasim » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:00 pm

nanabeltranfab wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:16 pm
Keviabella wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:18 am
Alijasim wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:31 pm
Hi, I have a question, how long is the average processing time?Thank u
Prior to covid 19, processing time differed, with people getting their approvals within an average time of 4 to 9 months in straightforward cases. However, since the outbreak of covid, some have gotten a decision within a year and some within one year and six months, some longer and some still waiting.
I am a year 4months waiting now and mine is simply straightforward, although they claim they follow a chronological order, some who applied after mine have received an approval.
Am not sure if mine is slow or overlooked because I never emailed or bothered them since I first submitted my application
Hi Keviabella, just want to ask if u dont mind me asking. So your case is straightforward but you’ve been waiting for a long time now, as my husbands case is straightforward aswell but hopefully we wont wait that long. Ive submitted hus documents on January last week and they ask for more documents on February.

Hi what documents they asked about it ?

nanabeltranfab
Newly Registered
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:29 am
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by nanabeltranfab » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:30 am

They asked for our marriage certificate, pictures of us together and relationship history.

Alijasim
Newly Registered
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:02 am
Mood:
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Alijasim » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:19 am

Nanosim wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:06 pm
I sent in the application in September and they asked for original passport and pictures of me and the father in December. I have been following threads about how long this whole process takes its crazy. Anyway is that the right address i sent to?
Hello I sent my application in September but haven’t receive anything yet. How about u ?
Thanx

Alijasim
Newly Registered
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:02 am
Mood:
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Alijasim » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:53 pm

Hello I applied September 2020
I received only acknowledge letter
I contact them last week they said to me ur in the queue
Any one applied in September?
And how long going to take?

Alijasim
Newly Registered
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:02 am
Mood:
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Alijasim » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:17 pm

Hello everyone
I got my approval letter today ☺️
Applied 09/2020

HeinzTomatoKetchup
Newly Registered
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:16 am
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by HeinzTomatoKetchup » Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:00 am

Alijasim wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:17 pm
Hello everyone
I got my approval letter today ☺️
Applied 09/2020
Congratulations. You're one of those lucky ones that didn't have to wait for too long 👏

asadbhatti99978
Newly Registered
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:33 pm
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by asadbhatti99978 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:04 pm

Alijasim wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:17 pm
Hello everyone
I got my approval letter today ☺️
Applied 09/2020
Hi alijsim congratulation
What was your status in Ireland ?

nanabeltranfab
Newly Registered
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:29 am
Ireland

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by nanabeltranfab » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:24 pm

Forgot to update, my husband’s application actually was approved 3 weeks ago, we’ve sent our application end of January 2021.

Amaizac
Junior Member
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:08 pm
Zimbabwe

Re: IBC (Zambrano)

Post by Amaizac » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:33 pm

For anyone who recently got an approval letter, how did u go about getting your IRP card? Cz they said on my letter to make an appointment but they said to my friend she can do it online...I have had a irp card before...I'm so confused

Post Reply
cron