ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigration..???

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Salim74
Newly Registered
Ireland

Immigration..???

Post by Salim74 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:56 pm

Hi my name is salim I'm from Algeria living in Ireland since 2003 I and my wife have being granted residency in 2005 for Irish born child stamp 4 renewable every 3 years upon receiving a letter from minister and then attend the emigration office in Limerick to get the 3years stamp on the passport.
My wife has MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS since 2005 SO ON DISABILITY ALLOWANCE SINCE AND I'M ON CARERS.
TODAY THE 26/01/2019 we've attended the office again to renew for a new 3 years. The officer insisted to give only 6 months because the conditions one of the minister letter that says :make effort to work and not be a burden on the country.
This condition is on every letter we received every three years since 2005 and never has any officer ask anymore about work after hearing she's Ms.
Could please advise me what to do.. I have not explained everything. This officer made us come back about 3
times to the office
First she asked a proof that she is playing a role in upbringing an Irish child and I cote this is also a condition on the letter which is on every letter again but first time asked about it.
Then where is your daughter today
We said at home
Who is minding her
She is 16
Then.. Why not working..
Speechless..
I'm available to provide more details.. About this and my phone number is xxxxxxxxx
Looking forward for your answer
Thank you