ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

information

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rizvi786
Newly Registered
Ireland

information

Post by rizvi786 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:03 am

some one explain me please new law implement in Ireland about marriage case about revoke status so can i get any benefit about this status and apply my retation case so I got marriage in Ireland 2014. and in September i got EU stamp 4fam for six months or in February 2015 . Got 5 years stamp 4fam . so my wife live with me altogether in Ireland one year and 6 six months and after she left me I mean she go to her country back and i have all of evidence about her how long she be in Ireland .But I get divorce from her country 2019 April but i got divorce after marriage 4 years and 7 months and i did not inform to department about my divorce in Ireland or my resident card still vailed 2020 fab and been complete 5 years on my resident in September 2019 .can apply citizenship behave on me because have five years complete on this stamp and can i get my relation .

usmanch313

Re: information

Post by usmanch313 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:43 pm

Sorry for this I don't think so you have strong Case.
First thing You dont have proff that you wife is Residence in ireland and doing some exercise in this case no Chances for retention.

You will not get Citizenship approval until you get your have valid Visa.

Best thing get solister and Discuss your matter with him.