ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland Critical Skills Permit Processing times

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

munchymunchy
Newly Registered
Ireland

Ireland Critical Skills Permit Processing times

Post by munchymunchy » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:49 pm

Hi all,

I submitted my critical skills permit for Ireland on the DJEI website on 1 August and have had no feedback as yet. I have checked the current processing times today and they are processing applications submitted on 3 August. My question is how long does it take from the date of processing to hear back on a decision?

Hello001
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: Ireland Critical Skills Permit Processing times

Post by Hello001 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:03 pm

munchymunchy wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:49 pm
Hi all,

I submitted my critical skills permit for Ireland on the DJEI website on 1 August and have had no feedback as yet. I have checked the current processing times today and they are processing applications submitted on 3 August. My question is how long does it take from the date of processing to hear back on a decision?
6 to 8 weeks from the date of application.

munchymunchy
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by munchymunchy » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:10 pm

My question is how long does it take from the date of processing to hear back on a decision? Since my application has already passed the processing date meaning it has been processed.

Brady2555
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Brady2555 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:28 pm

Hi,

I am just looking into this process. Have you any advice as to where I can or who I can best approach this?

It seems to be a labyrinth of information online where opinions and statements on websites are contradicting themselves it is very frustrating.

I have previously been in Canada on the working holiday visa back in 2013 but had to come home due to a death in my family. I have been determines to try get back but again I see no real options clear enough for me to pursue. I believe this maybe the best option.

Any advice is greatly appreciated;

Thanks,
Daryl

Hello001
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Hello001 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:32 pm

munchymunchy wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:10 pm
My question is how long does it take from the date of processing to hear back on a decision? Since my application has already passed the processing date meaning it has been processed.
hello munchymunchy, I think you would probably hear from them in two weeks max.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:46 pm

I got the approval documents just a few days after they have passed the process date stated on their website. This was 5 years ago though. Maybe the process is a bit different now. Back then it was all paper-based.

munchymunchy
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by munchymunchy » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:28 am

littlerr wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:46 pm
I got the approval documents just a few days after they have passed the process date stated on their website. This was 5 years ago though. Maybe the process is a bit different now. Back then it was all paper-based.
Thank you littlerr. Did they contact you first to let you know your application was being returned to you or it was just a matter of waiting for the post?

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:39 pm

It was sent back to my employer (because my employer applied for it on my behalf) by post. I didn't receive any email/phone correspondence. Not sure about my employer but I doubt that they would receive one without telling me.