ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland Short Stay Visa

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

EddieSpeaks
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Ireland Short Stay Visa

Post by EddieSpeaks » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:44 am

I'm an Indian passport holder with an ILR in the UK (and resident there), I want to visit there for a business meeting. I've never travelled there before. I've completed the online Visa application, and I have the summary sheet. I'm supposed to send the Passport, proof of pay and other documents to their Embassy in London.

Trouble is I can't find any information on how to pay them, I can see a bank draft, but I cannot see who the draft should be made out to. I've emailed them and tweeted them but I've had no response. could someone confirm what that could be? also is there anybody who has done this before? would like your input. I've applied for a multiple entry , short stay visa.

Fanikhan15
Ireland

Re: Ireland Short Stay Visa

Post by Fanikhan15 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:55 am

EddieSpeaks wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:44 am
I'm an Indian passport holder with an ILR in the UK (and resident there), I want to visit there for a business meeting. I've never travelled there before. I've completed the online Visa application, and I have the summary sheet. I'm supposed to send the Passport, proof of pay and other documents to their Embassy in London.

Trouble is I can't find any information on how to pay them, I can see a bank draft, but I cannot see who the draft should be made out to. I've emailed them and tweeted them but I've had no response. could someone confirm what that could be? also is there anybody who has done this before? would like your input. I've applied for a multiple entry , short stay visa.
http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/fees