ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IRP registration first time inperson

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ENERG
Newly Registered
Ireland

IRP registration first time inperson

Post by ENERG » Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:42 pm

Hi All,
Hope you can assist.

I want to book an appointments for IRP registration in Dublin office. On the phone they are giving the appointment after 10 weeks but I need to travel in couple of weeks, so just checking is there any way I can get early appointment or that’s no possible.

If I go to Dublin immigration office without appointment will they let me register ?
Appreciate if someone can share their experience

meself2
Ireland

Re: IRP registration first time inperson

Post by meself2 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:53 pm

ENERG wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:42 pm
On the phone they are giving the appointment after 10 weeks but I need to travel in couple of weeks, so just checking is there any way I can get early appointment or that’s no possible.
If it's an emergency, you can try to send them a letter/email, explain your situation and get some sort of an emergency appointment, but in terms of what's going on at the moment, that's just delays.
Keep calling; some people might cancel and you can snag a free slot.

Did the visa you user to arrive to Ireland on expire already? Or it's single entry?
ENERG wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:42 pm
If I go to Dublin immigration office without appointment will they let me register ?
Nope.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: IRP registration first time inperson

Post by littlerr » Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:56 pm

Are you a visa-required National? If yes, you will need to apply for a re-entry visa if they cannot find you a slot. Remember that even if you get an appointment tomorrow, you won’t receive your IRP card until at least 2-3 weeks later.

Visa form and instructions are here.
https://data.oireachtas.ie/ie/oireachta ... 22_en.docx

You need to attach a cover letter explaining your own situation, including what permission you are looking to apply for, why you have to travel now, why you can’t wait for your IRP registration, and attach proof of travels.