ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Long Term Residency

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ac3340
Newly Registered

Long Term Residency

Post by ac3340 » Fri May 25, 2007 8:41 am

:) Hello All,
Thanks for the inetresting topics posted, and happy to know that am not the only one suffering..
Hey..any update on LTR. i was on the phone 23/05 They said the current waiting time is 12 month,i cant understand this?i think they dont want to give it to us.which also means you have to stick to yourcurrent job, There is no way that you can apply for a new workpermit, Who the hell will apply for for a workpermit and wait for 3 month for you to start the JOB?

I hope there are some countries out there they make Irish suffer like the same way we suffer?

Any views Guys :?:

mktsoi
Member of Standing

Post by mktsoi » Fri May 25, 2007 3:13 pm

make irish suffer? o, if you talk to anyone of them, they only thinks they suffered so much because of the english. now they are doing the same to the foreign people come in work for them. all the governement doing is trying to make the illegal irish to be legal in usa. just think. most of the foreign people in this site working legally and paying taxes in ireland. look what the irish government is doing? make us wait and wait. the irish economy is going good now, but i would like to see when it goes down again like 15 years ago. will see if the irish government like the working migrant here to stay or will they deport us like illegal immigrants. all i can say to people see this message, if they have not come to ireland and start working. my advice is, unless ireland is the only place that you can get a job. otherwise, DONT come here!!!!!!!!

cartaverde

Post by cartaverde » Fri May 25, 2007 8:16 pm

We can make about 300,000 Irish suffer ... that is all those illegal Irish in the US. I'll make sure that every single friend and piece of family in US will do their duty on to report all the illegal Irish that they know of.
"Waiting for namecheck" since 2007.

joesoap101
Member of Standing

Post by joesoap101 » Fri May 25, 2007 10:07 pm

It will bite them in the mule eventually... 10% of the population is foreign, if you keep ignoring a relatively large group of people you will have problems... they didnt learn from the rest of europe unfortunately!

SebastianAmelia
BANNED

Post by SebastianAmelia » Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:39 pm

[ SPAM deleted -- ADMIN ]

Flor_mz

Post by Flor_mz » Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:46 pm

???

archigabe

Post by archigabe » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:34 pm

previous post was a spam post, maybe adminstrator can delete it.