ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Missing Letter for Stamp 4

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Myself_andI
Greece

Missing Letter for Stamp 4

Post by Myself_andI » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:50 am

Hi Guys,

I was just wondering, was there a case where someone did not receive the letter when they applied for STAMP 4 FAM? The one which you can get a STAMP 4. If so, what do you do in this case?

Thanks

Lorenna
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: Missing Letter for Stamp 4

Post by Lorenna » Sun May 05, 2019 5:03 pm

Hi, my husband never received one either. We emailed them and they said there was none on file for him. Would be interested to see others who are the same and what they did.

Myself_andI
Greece

Post by Myself_andI » Mon May 06, 2019 7:02 pm

Lorenna wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 5:03 pm
Hi, my husband never received one either. We emailed them and they said there was none on file for him. Would be interested to see others who are the same and what they did.
So what did you do?cause clearly you have sent the application and they have received it

Lorenna
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Lorenna » Tue May 07, 2019 1:06 pm

Nothing yet we are waiting for a response. We have written to them a number of times about it and have no additional response other than the original one stating that there was no letter on file for us. He already has a stamp 4 but for renewal it says we need the letter which we never received.