ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

new Employment Permit to replace non-EEA national

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

avishaken
Newly Registered

new Employment Permit to replace non-EEA national

Post by avishaken » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:47 am

Hello,

I scanned through posts and have a feeling that a similar topic has not been raised, hence writing a new one.

I work with an American MNC where I have an urgent requirement to process an Irish Critical Skills Employment Permit for long term. The permit will enable me to replace a non-EEA employee for the same company as he wants to come back after working for the client for couple of years.

However, due to the recent Oct 2014 amendment which states that a 50:50 ratio has to be maintained between EEA:non-EEA nationals, my permit seems to be on the verge of getting declined. Unfortunately, the client and all other stakeholders wants to have me replace him, but are not being able to do so even after procuring all necessary docs to PWC.

My question is
1. Is there any way in which a new permit may be worked around?
2. Any special document that we / client may present for the permit to go through?

Any hint / comment would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

avishaken
Newly Registered

Re: new Employment Permit to replace non-EEA national

Post by avishaken » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:58 am

Hi,
Any help on this problem or any hint would be greatly helpful :)
Thanks.