ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NEW IRP Card Online Renewal Not Working

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dubstudent
Newly Registered

NEW IRP Card Online Renewal Not Working

Post by dubstudent » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:39 am

Hi

I am trying to submit my application via "new" online portal by INIS (https://inisonline.jahs.ie). However, when I hit Submit after attaching all the required documents , nothing happens.

I am not being directed to a payment page and the Form is till under "Draft" section.

Anyone else experiencing this? I have tried both Chrome and FireFox

Thanks for your help.

amolbawate
Ireland

Re: NEW IRP Card Online Renewal Not Working

Post by amolbawate » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:52 am

Hi, as per latest development the minister has announced the further temporary extension of permission till Aug 2020. My gnib is going to expire on 31st July and I am also waiting for applying for my Irish citizenship based on Stamp 1 and stamp 4. The online portal is accepting student permission i guess because i tried today morning to submit the application and it didn't work.

http://justice.ie/en/JELR/Pages/PR20000145

lucidj
Mood:
Ireland

Post by lucidj » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:27 pm

Mine worked. I started the application 7 days ago and left it saved. Today I just opened it, uploaded the documents and submitted. Got an email asking me to send my passport , IRP card and email confirmation by post.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:43 pm

dubstudent wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:39 am
Hi

I am trying to submit my application via "new" online portal by INIS (https://inisonline.jahs.ie). However, when I hit Submit after attaching all the required documents , nothing happens.

I am not being directed to a payment page and the Form is till under "Draft" section.

Anyone else experiencing this? I have tried both Chrome and FireFox

Thanks for your help.
Sounds like a temporary issue with the payment processing site.

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:03 pm

quick question: if we are holding temp permission letter can we apply from this portal ' https://inisonline.jahs.ie ' ??

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:20 pm

finalversion_2k wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:03 pm
quick question: if we are holding temp permission letter can we apply from this portal ' https://inisonline.jahs.ie ' ??
If and only if your current permission (that is about to expire) and the new permission are on the same basis. The website is for permission renewals.

Lisa Green
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Lisa Green » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:58 pm

I also experience the same issues you mentioned. I couldn't submit the application. It was rather showing in the draft.

It didn't take me to the payment page either. Pls any update from any one will be appreciated.

ailA2019
Ireland

Post by ailA2019 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:09 pm

Lisa Green wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:58 pm
I also experience the same issues you mentioned. I couldn't submit the application. It was rather showing in the draft.

It didn't take me to the payment page either. Pls any update from any one will be appreciated.
I went them today, the man said if you can't apply online. you should contact ISD at burghquayregoffice@justice.ie and request an appointment.so, try again tomorrow if still, Send them an email or you could give them a call.

amolbawate
Ireland

Post by amolbawate » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:42 am

Folks, I faced the same issue (submit the application not navigating to payment) yesterday. So i deleted the old application and started from scratch and it worked.

Lisa Green
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Lisa Green » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:40 pm

Thank you, I will do as you have suggested. I will delete the old application and start from scratch.

Thank you once again.

Lisa Green
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Lisa Green » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:19 pm

Thankful to God...i was able to now submit and pay. And I received the email confirming submission acknowledgement.

I deleted the saved form, started filling from scratch and I didn't save at all but instead submitted at the end and it went to the payment page.

Thank you for been helpful.

Shelter
Pakistan

Post by Shelter » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:36 pm

Hi guys ..any idea how long inis take to process the online visa renewal..i applied on 12th July and sent passport on 13th july..since haven't heard anything from them ..

amolbawate
Ireland

Post by amolbawate » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:56 pm

@Lisa Green, no worries.

@Shelter, I think it takes around 2 weeks. Though its not mention officially (i think so, could be wrong) anywhere but IRP card used to get deliver in about 2 weeks from date your document received by department.

I have sent my passport and IRP card yesterday and its was delivered today. I hope it get back to me since i have travel plan for long weekend. :)

Let us keep updated once you get your passport and IRP card back so we know how much time it takes. Thanks

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:35 pm

My partner's application was submitted and mailed out on 7 July. Got a completion email on 17 July, and received her passport today. New IRP card will be sent out within 2 weeks.

Shelter
Pakistan

Post by Shelter » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:04 pm

littlerr wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:35 pm
My partner's application was submitted and mailed out on 7 July. Got a completion email on 17 July, and received her passport today. New IRP card will be sent out within 2 weeks.

Thanks

lucidj
Mood:
Ireland

Post by lucidj » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:13 pm

Did you guys who renew stamp 4 have to pay a fee? I didn't have to pay any fees, on my status it says "fee waived" .

Shelter
Pakistan

Post by Shelter » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:17 pm

amolbawate wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:56 pm
@Lisa Green, no worries.

@Shelter, I think it takes around 2 weeks. Though its not mention officially (i think so, could be wrong) anywhere but IRP card used to get deliver in about 2 weeks from date your document received by department.

I have sent my passport and IRP card yesterday and its was delivered today. I hope it get back to me since i have travel plan for long weekend. :)

Let us keep updated once you get your passport and IRP card back so we know how much time it takes. Thanks
Thanks

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:41 pm

littlerr wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:20 pm
finalversion_2k wrote:
If and only if your current permission (that is about to expire) and the new permission are on the same basis. The website is for permission renewals.

@littlerr : I submitted the online Form today.. Now Should I wait for their Email to confirm Application received and then Post Passport and GNIB OR should I send passport/GNIB anyway without their email..

on GNIB site I found this, I believe that page is for Student And Other Renewals ' http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/on ... ublin-only '

Do not submit your documents by post until you have received the application confirmation email.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:22 pm

finalversion_2k wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:41 pm
littlerr wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:20 pm
finalversion_2k wrote:

@littlerr : I submitted the online Form today.. Now Should I wait for their Email to confirm Application received and then Post Passport and GNIB OR should I send passport/GNIB anyway without their email..

on GNIB site I found this, I believe that page is for Student And Other Renewals ' http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/on ... ublin-only '

Do not submit your documents by post until you have received the application confirmation email.
You can’t send them away without the email. You are required to print out your email confirmation which has the application number and confirmation of payment.
The email should be instant though.

Wow90
Ireland

Post by Wow90 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:17 pm

amolbawate wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:56 pm
@Lisa Green, no worries.

Hi! Did you get it yet? Mine was delivered on the 29th and still no info. Does anyone knows what happens if they fail to reply before the irp expires?

lucidj
Mood:
Ireland

Post by lucidj » Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:48 pm

I sent my IRP+passport on the 20th of July, they received it on the 22nd and still no sign of it. I am going to lose my job on the 8th of september if they don't send me the new one.

sugeie
Ghana

Post by sugeie » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:06 pm

Hi! Did you get it yet? Mine was delivered on the 29th and still no info. Does anyone knows what happens if they fail to reply before the irp expires?
[/quote]

I sent my IRP+passport on the 20th of July, they received it on the 22nd and still no sign of it. I am going to lose my job on the 8th of september if they don't send me the new one.

@lucidj, @Wow90 I am in the same boat as you guys. Sent mine and my brother's in on the 22nd, delivered on the 23rd of July and not a single word. Mine expires on the 23rd of August and work has been on to me with warnings! i guess the only positive is knowing you aren't the only one facing the issue so it might be bulk resolved soon.

Wow90
Ireland

Post by Wow90 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:41 pm

sugeie wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:06 pm

@lucidj, @Wow90 I am in the same boat as you guys. Sent mine and my brother's in on the 22nd, delivered on the 23rd of July and not a single word. Mine expires on the 23rd of August and work has been on to me with warnings! i guess the only positive is knowing you aren't the only one facing the issue so it might be bulk resolved soon.
[/quote]

I am the same. Mine expires the 25th and I don't want to loose my jobs cause of this. They should just extend it for at least another month if they are gonna take this long.

Wow90
Ireland

Post by Wow90 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:20 pm

Wow90 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:41 pm
sugeie wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:06 pm

I am the same. Mine expires the 25th and I don't want to loose my jobs cause of this. They should just extend it for at least another month if they are gonna take this long.
[/quote]

Did you email them? Someone should go public with this. Tweet it or something

sugeie
Ghana

Post by sugeie » Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:38 pm

Did you email them? Someone should go public with this. Tweet it or something
[/quote]

I would if really thought anyone cared. We are immigrants, nobody cares what happens to us. They treat us anyway they like and nothing happens. Case in point, they doubled IRP fees and reduced the level of service, do you think they would have gotten away with doing that to Irish or EU citizens?