Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Special Student Scheme 2005-2010

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Post Reply
kupuser
Newbie
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 8:21 am
Ireland

Re: New Special Student Scheme 2005-2010

Post by kupuser » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:17 am

Khan2019 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:01 am
Does anybody know any other reason of refusal of students special scheme apart from changing status eg; changing from stamp 2 to EUFAM, stamp 1, or any other stamp?
If u know plz share with us TIA.
From 2nd hand info (from a friend's friend) I heard one person was refused for working more than 20 hours during his student visa permission.

RZee
Junior Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:11 pm
Ireland

Re: New Special Student Scheme 2005-2010

Post by RZee » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:21 pm

kupuser wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:17 am
Khan2019 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:01 am
Does anybody know any other reason of refusal of students special scheme apart from changing status eg; changing from stamp 2 to EUFAM, stamp 1, or any other stamp?
If u know plz share with us TIA.
From 2nd hand info (from a friend's friend) I heard one person was refused for working more than 20 hours during his student visa permission.
Scary

kupuser
Newbie
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 8:21 am
Ireland

Re: New Special Student Scheme 2005-2010

Post by kupuser » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:10 pm

RZee wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:21 pm
kupuser wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:17 am
Khan2019 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:01 am
Does anybody know any other reason of refusal of students special scheme apart from changing status eg; changing from stamp 2 to EUFAM, stamp 1, or any other stamp?
If u know plz share with us TIA.
From 2nd hand info (from a friend's friend) I heard one person was refused for working more than 20 hours during his student visa permission.
Scary
As per another 2nd hand info one person had a 5 year UK visa and had traveled outside Ireland through UK / Belfast and back (while his student visa was out). His application was refused when they checked his foreign entry stamps and determined one of the condition was breached i.e. left Ireland during the period.

Lynx14
Junior Member
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:58 pm
Ireland

Re: New Special Student Scheme 2005-2010

Post by Lynx14 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:34 pm

Alright man, do you have any positive stories ?

RZee
Junior Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:11 pm
Ireland

Re: New Special Student Scheme 2005-2010

Post by RZee » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:00 pm

Lynx14 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:34 pm
Alright man, do you have any positive stories ?
:D waiting some positive from your side

Lynx14
Junior Member
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:58 pm
Ireland

Re: New Special Student Scheme 2005-2010

Post by Lynx14 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:51 pm

RZee wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:00 pm
Lynx14 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:34 pm
Alright man, do you have any positive stories ?
:D waiting some positive from your side
Yeah bro probably not until end of next week at least.

kupuser
Newbie
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 8:21 am
Ireland

Re: New Special Student Scheme 2005-2010

Post by kupuser » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:30 am

Lynx14 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:34 pm
Alright man, do you have any positive stories ?
Yes. Also heard 2 people got Stamp 4s 1-2 weeks after applying.

Tiger733
Newly Registered
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:48 am
Ireland

Re: New Special Student Scheme 2005-2010

Post by Tiger733 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:33 pm

Hi all. Can anyone answer my question please how long it take to get to get a letter from Inis when you submit additional documents. Thanks

RZee
Junior Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:11 pm
Ireland

Re: New Special Student Scheme 2005-2010

Post by RZee » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:38 pm

Tiger733 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:33 pm
Hi all. Can anyone answer my question please how long it take to get to get a letter from Inis when you submit additional documents. Thanks
I submitted additional documents on 15 jan, they ask me more on 5th may (almost 3 and half month) I submitted on 14 may and waiting .. no idea how long its take .. to be honest losing hope :x

Lynx14
Junior Member
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:58 pm
Ireland

Re: New Special Student Scheme 2005-2010

Post by Lynx14 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:27 pm

Tiger733 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:33 pm
Hi all. Can anyone answer my question please how long it take to get to get a letter from Inis when you submit additional documents. Thanks
It can take few months or more. Really doesn't mean anything

Iffi7
Newly Registered
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 7:14 pm
Mood:
Mauritius

Re: New Special Student Scheme 2005-2010

Post by Iffi7 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:55 am

Hello
Any news about the progression for the new scheme i've applied since nov till now no answer yet..driving me crazy atleast some people were ask some additional docs meaning that they had a look at their application.
for me nothing yet.Hopefully please God we all get sorted soon.

2008student
Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:13 am
India

Re: New Special Student Scheme 2005-2010

Post by 2008student » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:09 pm

Iffi7 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:55 am
Hello
Any news about the progression for the new scheme i've applied since nov till now no answer yet..driving me crazy atleast some people were ask some additional docs meaning that they had a look at their application.
for me nothing yet.Hopefully please God we all get sorted soon.
Hi all,iam new here,same with me ,applied in January, still in submitted.

Fasbir
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:53 am
Ireland

Re: New Special Student Scheme 2005-2010

Post by Fasbir » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:05 am

RZee wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 10:17 pm
Ilikedogs22 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 8:00 pm
Hi all.
I submitted my application in December.
Got positive response in the 3 week of April
Just got my IRP today 🙏🏻
congratulation

my 2 years gap killing me . after my visa expired i did no effort, i mean documentry effort to prove

Hi RZee may I ask which documents did you send them explaining about your effort to remain in the State?
I got the same question from them. Would be great help

Thanks

RZee
Junior Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:11 pm
Ireland

Re: New Special Student Scheme 2005-2010

Post by RZee » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:01 am

Fasbir wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:05 am
RZee wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 10:17 pm
Ilikedogs22 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 8:00 pm
Hi all.
I submitted my application in December.
Got positive response in the 3 week of April
Just got my IRP today 🙏🏻
congratulation

my 2 years gap killing me . after my visa expired i did no effort, i mean documentry effort to prove

Hi RZee may I ask which documents did you send them explaining about your effort to remain in the State?
I got the same question from them. Would be great help

Thanks
Immigration help group advice me to send an affidavit explaining everything about my efforts , so i did . you need to write an affidavit , explain your efforts (if you dont have documentry proofs) and any solicitor will verify stamp that. ( immigration solicitor will kill you with fee so go to any other solicitor) normally solicitor charge you few euros, I paid a blue note for 2 pages.

Lynx14
Junior Member
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:58 pm
Ireland

Re: New Special Student Scheme 2005-2010

Post by Lynx14 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:22 pm

Khan2019

Any updates on your letter situation?

They started to give me same generic response. They didn't provide me with a tracking number or any other information. It's ridiculous.

Mrazeem89
Newbie
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 2:30 am
Pakistan

Re: New Special Student Scheme 2005-2010

Post by Mrazeem89 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:28 pm

Lynx14 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:22 pm
Khan2019

Any updates on your letter situation?

They started to give me same generic response. They didn't provide me with a tracking number or any other information. It's ridiculous.
Completed since ?

Lynx14
Junior Member
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:58 pm
Ireland

Re: New Special Student Scheme 2005-2010

Post by Lynx14 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:45 pm

Since 27th of May

Mrazeem89
Newbie
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 2:30 am
Pakistan

Re: New Special Student Scheme 2005-2010

Post by Mrazeem89 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:12 pm

Lynx14 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:45 pm
Since 27th of May
Gave you two dates of expected delivery? Then same generic answers. I am waiting since 19 Oct

Khan2019
Newly Registered
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 6:35 pm
Ireland

Re: New Special Student Scheme 2005-2010

Post by Khan2019 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:41 pm

Lynx14 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:22 pm
Khan2019

Any updates on your letter situation?

They started to give me same generic response. They didn't provide me with a tracking number or any other information. It's ridiculous.
No update yet. I emailed them couple of times all I got is same generic response from them. Never asked me for additional documents or anything else.

Lynx14
Junior Member
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:58 pm
Ireland

Re: New Special Student Scheme 2005-2010

Post by Lynx14 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:11 am

Mrazeem89 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:12 pm
Lynx14 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:45 pm
Since 27th of May
Gave you two dates of expected delivery? Then same generic answers. I am waiting since 19 Oct
Have you tried making a complaint or going into Justice department?

Post Reply
cron