ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Next Ceremony

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator

Locked
Mimi2016
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:40 am
Tunisia

Re: Next Ceremony

Post by Mimi2016 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:06 pm

GOOd news thank you :)
That’s mean the ceremony will be in December because after approval letter they sent an invitation for the ceremony. :lol:

johnpromise01
Member
Posts: 230
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:39 am
Ireland

Re: Next Ceremony

Post by johnpromise01 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:06 am

I just got this email from the Citizenship Department this morning:

Dear XXXX,

Your application is currently at an advanced stage of processing. While it is not possible to give an exact timeframe, this office will be in touch with you as soon as a decision has been reached.

Regards

XXXXX
Citizenship Division


What does this mean? Application made in early February 2020.

pukon_check
Member
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:45 pm

Re: Next Ceremony

Post by pukon_check » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:53 pm

Seems like all checks are done and it’s about get an approval. If go well you should be getting the approval letter unless covid situation makes delay

kalyna
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:33 pm
Ukraine

Re: Next Ceremony

Post by kalyna » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:55 pm

Mimi2016 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:06 pm
GOOd news thank you :)
That’s mean the ceremony will be in December because after approval letter they sent an invitation for the ceremony. :lol:
Sorry @MImi2016, this is a good news for someone who got their approval, but doesn't mean a ceremony in December. You should know better that an invitation does not necessarily follow after an approval letter. You have received your approval letter in January 2019 if I am not mistaken and still no invitation for you (and others) on the horizon. Happy for the those receiving their approvals now, but it still doesn't look like they have sorted out the delivery of virtual ceremonies unfortunately.

kalyna
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:33 pm
Ukraine

Re: Next Ceremony

Post by kalyna » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:19 pm

kalyna wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:55 pm
Mimi2016 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:06 pm
GOOd news thank you :)
That’s mean the ceremony will be in December because after approval letter they sent an invitation for the ceremony. :lol:
Sorry @MImi2016, this is a good news for someone who got their approval, but doesn't mean a ceremony in December. You should know better that an invitation does not necessarily follow after an approval letter. You have received your approval letter in January 2019 if I am not mistaken and still no invitation for you (and others) on the horizon. Happy for the those receiving their approvals now, but it still doesn't look like they have sorted out the delivery of virtual ceremonies unfortunately.
Sorry, January 2020 it was, wasn't it?

SeanDub
Newly Registered
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:57 pm
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Next Ceremony

Post by SeanDub » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:22 pm

Got an email reply today, applied in 2nd quarter 2017. so frustrated well over 3 years, Any idea what's happening specially @littlerr, he/she is being so helpful.

Dear .......

Thank you for your email. Processing of your application is well advanced
and you will be informed of the Ministers decision in due course.

Riazul1
Newly Registered
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:32 pm
Mood:
Bangladesh

Re: Next Ceremony

Post by Riazul1 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:26 pm

kalyna wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:55 pm
Mimi2016 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:06 pm
GOOd news thank you :)
That’s mean the ceremony will be in December because after approval letter they sent an invitation for the ceremony. :lol:
any 1 know when is the next ceromont?
Sorry @MImi2016, this is a good news for someone who got their approval, but doesn't mean a ceremony in December. You should know better that an invitation does not necessarily follow after an approval letter. You have received your approval letter in January 2019 if I am not mistaken and still no invitation for you (and others) on the horizon. Happy for the those receiving their approvals now, but it still doesn't look like they have sorted out the delivery of virtual ceremonies unfortunately.

Riazul1
Newly Registered
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:32 pm
Mood:
Bangladesh

Re: Next Ceremony

Post by Riazul1 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:31 pm

johnpromise01 wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:06 am
I just got this email from the Citizenship Department this morning:

Dear XXXX,

Your application is currently at an advanced stage of processing. While it is not possible to give an exact timeframe, this office will be in touch with you as soon as a decision has been reached.

Regards

XXXXX
Citizenship Division


What does this mean? Application made in early February 2020.
------------
Hello there, i got the same Email last week.i applied last year and now do you know what is the next steps? do u know any 1 get any email like that. what is that advance stage means?

Riazul1
Newly Registered
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:32 pm
Mood:
Bangladesh

Re: Next Ceremony

Post by Riazul1 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:36 pm

Mimi2016 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:06 pm
GOOd news thank you :)
That’s mean the ceremony will be in December because after approval letter they sent an invitation for the ceremony. :lol:
so when did you applie for that? did you get the letter that ,you need to pay 950?

johnpromise01
Member
Posts: 230
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:39 am
Ireland

Re: Next Ceremony

Post by johnpromise01 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:19 pm

Riazul1 wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:31 pm
johnpromise01 wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:06 am
I just got this email from the Citizenship Department this morning:

Dear XXXX,

Your application is currently at an advanced stage of processing. While it is not possible to give an exact timeframe, this office will be in touch with you as soon as a decision has been reached.

Regards

XXXXX
Citizenship Division


What does this mean? Application made in early February 2020.
------------
Hello there, i got the same Email last week.i applied last year and now do you know what is the next steps? do u know any 1 get any email like that. what is that advance stage means?
That's why I asked same question :lol:

aneelrahim
Member
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:49 am
Pakistan

Re: Next Ceremony

Post by aneelrahim » Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:46 pm

I also received the same response below.

Dear XXXX

Thank you for your email.Processing of your childs application is well
advanced and you will be informed of the Ministers decision in due course.

Regards

Citizenship Helpdesk
Team 4

johnpromise01
Member
Posts: 230
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:39 am
Ireland

Re: Next Ceremony

Post by johnpromise01 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:59 pm

aneelrahim wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:46 pm
I also received the same response below.

Dear XXXX

Thank you for your email.Processing of your childs application is well
advanced and you will be informed of the Ministers decision in due course.

Regards

Citizenship Helpdesk
Team 4

When did you apply for your child? I applied at the same time for my kids but I did not get receipt and reference for my kids, I only got second stage letter few months ago and today they said my application is at advanced stage. I have no idea why I don't get same for my kids sinc we both applied same day. Is it safe to say they are applying same procedure from my application with my kids hence the reason I don't get receipt and reference number for my kids? Fingers crossed.

Riazul1
Newly Registered
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:32 pm
Mood:
Bangladesh

Re: Next Ceremony

Post by Riazul1 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:31 pm

Mimi2016 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:06 pm
GOOd news thank you :)
That’s mean the ceremony will be in December because after approval letter they sent an invitation for the ceremony. :lol:
How come in this December? when did you applied and did you cross 2nd stage?

Mimi2016
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:40 am
Tunisia

Re: Next Ceremony

Post by Mimi2016 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:03 pm

Riazul1 wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:31 pm
Mimi2016 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:06 pm
GOOd news thank you :)
That’s mean the ceremony will be in December because after approval letter they sent an invitation for the ceremony. :lol:
How come in this December? when did you applied and did you cross 2nd stage?
Hi
I applied March 2019 and I got approved letter January 2020 and I am waiting for the ceremony.

Riazul1
Newly Registered
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:32 pm
Mood:
Bangladesh

Re: Next Ceremony

Post by Riazul1 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:22 pm

Hope fully we will get the letter in november, but ...

Paddy1996
Junior Member
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:04 pm
Albania

Re: Next Ceremony

Post by Paddy1996 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:11 pm

I just received a letter saying , that I should sent my Passport from my own country , and also they said that they confirm that anything in relation to my application that I did it since February 2018 will be sent to your address, which I actually have my own Solicitor and my case it’s already gonna be on a high court For JR , this Department it’s a joke , I already passed the letter to my solicitor and she sent my passport to them which I don’t even need that passport never used as I have Irish travel documents,anyone receive the same letter to submit their passport agein after nearly 3 years application ?

twista
Junior Member
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:29 am
Ireland

Re: Next Ceremony

Post by twista » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:27 pm

Just saw this in relation to citizenship applications

https://www.oireachtas.ie/en/debates/qu ... 78/#pq_378

ailA2019
Newbie
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:55 pm
Ireland

Re: Next Ceremony

Post by ailA2019 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:16 am

Paddy1996 wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:11 pm
I just received a letter saying , that I should sent my Passport from my own country , and also they said that they confirm that anything in relation to my application that I did it since February 2018 will be sent to your address, which I actually have my own Solicitor and my case it’s already gonna be on a high court For JR , this Department it’s a joke , I already passed the letter to my solicitor and she sent my passport to them which I don’t even need that passport never used as I have Irish travel documents,anyone receive the same letter to submit their passport agein after nearly 3 years application ?

Yes, bro
I have a friend who been asked to submit their passport again after nearly 3 years application and also they said if cannot produce current passport yous should provide a full explanation stating the reasons the documentation cannot be provided along with a Affidavits sworn after that got approved letter.

but with your case, it's hardly unlikely. therefore, nobody knows could be approved or because your gonna be on a high court.

Paddy1996
Junior Member
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:04 pm
Albania

Re: Next Ceremony

Post by Paddy1996 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:47 am

I refer to the above referenced proceedings.
I confirm your proceedings were listed for mention at the Directions list of the Immigraiton and Asylum List which took place remotely on Monday 12th October 2020.
I confirm that your proceedings were called out by the Registration shortly after *****
I confirm that I confirmed to the Registrar that leave was granted in July 2020 and further that the order granting leave confirmed that the statement of opposition should be filed within 5 weeks.
Counsel for the respondent asked for more time to file statement of opposition on the basis that it was the first time in the list.
The Registrar listened to both counsel and directed that the matter be adjourned to Monday ** November 2020 for the Respondent to file their opposition.
I confirm that counsel and I will attend Court on 2nd November 2020 and update you again thereafter



The same day the Department of citizenship asked me for to submit the passport

mikeydublin
Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:33 am
Ireland

Re: Next Ceremony

Post by mikeydublin » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:33 am

Paddy1996 wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:47 am
I refer to the above referenced proceedings.
I confirm your proceedings were listed for mention at the Directions list of the Immigraiton and Asylum List which took place remotely on Monday 12th October 2020.
I confirm that your proceedings were called out by the Registration shortly after *****
I confirm that I confirmed to the Registrar that leave was granted in July 2020 and further that the order granting leave confirmed that the statement of opposition should be filed within 5 weeks.
Counsel for the respondent asked for more time to file statement of opposition on the basis that it was the first time in the list.
The Registrar listened to both counsel and directed that the matter be adjourned to Monday ** November 2020 for the Respondent to file their opposition.
I confirm that counsel and I will attend Court on 2nd November 2020 and update you again thereafter



The same day the Department of citizenship asked me for to submit the passport
Although I am not a moderator and a new member of this forum, But would like to point out that posts should be kept in accordance with the Title of the thread. This thread is about "Next ceremony". It will make others life easier to keep an eye on relevant updates related to "Next ceremony". Also starting a new Post with your question will probably give you more chances of getting better and relevant replies. Apologies and Thanks.

Shelter
Junior Member
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun May 24, 2020 11:32 am
Pakistan

Re: Next Ceremony

Post by Shelter » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:14 am

mikeydublin wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:33 am
Paddy1996 wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:47 am
I refer to the above referenced proceedings.
I confirm your proceedings were listed for mention at the Directions list of the Immigraiton and Asylum List which took place remotely on Monday 12th October 2020.
I confirm that your proceedings were called out by the Registration shortly after *****
I confirm that I confirmed to the Registrar that leave was granted in July 2020 and further that the order granting leave confirmed that the statement of opposition should be
filed within 5 weeks.
Counsel for the respondent asked for more time to file statement of opposition on the basis that it was the first time in the list.
The Registrar listened to both counsel and directed that the matter be adjourned to Monday ** November 2020 for the Respondent to file their opposition.
I confirm that counsel and I will attend Court on 2nd November 2020 and update you again thereafter



The same day the Department of citizenship asked me for to submit the passport
Although I am not a moderator and a new member of this forum, But would like to point out that posts should be kept in accordance with the Title of the thread. This thread is about "Next ceremony". It will make others life easier to keep an eye on relevant updates related to "Next ceremony". Also starting a new Post with your question will probably give you more chances of getting better and relevant replies. Apologies and Thanks.


Agree 👍

johnpromise01
Member
Posts: 230
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:39 am
Ireland

Re: Next Ceremony

Post by johnpromise01 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:18 am

mikeydublin wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:33 am
Paddy1996 wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:47 am
I refer to the above referenced proceedings.
I confirm your proceedings were listed for mention at the Directions list of the Immigraiton and Asylum List which took place remotely on Monday 12th October 2020.
I confirm that your proceedings were called out by the Registration shortly after *****
I confirm that I confirmed to the Registrar that leave was granted in July 2020 and further that the order granting leave confirmed that the statement of opposition should be filed within 5 weeks.
Counsel for the respondent asked for more time to file statement of opposition on the basis that it was the first time in the list.
The Registrar listened to both counsel and directed that the matter be adjourned to Monday ** November 2020 for the Respondent to file their opposition.
I confirm that counsel and I will attend Court on 2nd November 2020 and update you again thereafter



The same day the Department of citizenship asked me for to submit the passport
Although I am not a moderator and a new member of this forum, But would like to point out that posts should be kept in accordance with the Title of the thread. This thread is about "Next ceremony". It will make others life easier to keep an eye on relevant updates related to "Next ceremony". Also starting a new Post with your question will probably give you more chances of getting better and relevant replies. Apologies and Thanks.
Absolutely

Winchester
Newly Registered
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:37 am
Location: Ireland

Re: Next Ceremony

Post by Winchester » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:51 am

Just received my approval letter today
Almost 2 years waiting applied November 2018

fuzzbizz
Junior Member
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:06 pm
United States of America

Re: Next Ceremony

Post by fuzzbizz » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:55 am

Winchester wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:51 am
Just received my approval letter today
Almost 2 years waiting applied November 2018
Great news! Thanks for sharing the update, nice to know something is happening

ssireland
Newbie
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue May 21, 2019 2:34 am
India

Re: Next Ceremony

Post by ssireland » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:59 am

Received below email that letter was sent 4 days back. Still didnt get the letter. Looks like next ceremony is around the corner.

Thank you for your email.Please confirm if you receive a letter
requesting the €950.00 fee and other documents in order to produce your
certificate for naturalisation.Once these documents are submitted you
will be in invited to a ceremony to receive your certificate. This
letter was sent 11/10/20.
Regards

Citizenship Helpdesk
Team 4

Locked
cron