ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Northern Ireland Issue-Won't allow me to pay for naturalisation

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

roamingbee
Newly Registered
United States of America

Northern Ireland Issue-Won't allow me to pay for naturalisation

Post by roamingbee » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:59 pm

I received my approval on the 10th of February, 2023. The letter directs me to a inisonline to pay. However, the form requires you to enter a IRP/GNIB card number and upload one. I do not have one as I am an applicant from Northern Ireland. I e-mailed citizenshipinfo for guidance nearly three weeks ago and they still haven't responded.

On the letter it states that it is essential for me to complete payment within 28 days to be eligible for the next ceremony. Today marks day 28. Does anyone know what happens after day 28 if you do not pay? I don't want my whole application to be cancelled because I'm waiting for them to respond to my e-mail.

TitaManok
Newly Registered
Philippines

Re: Northern Ireland Issue-Won't allow me to pay for naturalisation

Post by TitaManok » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:06 pm

My Advice would be to upload anything in place of the IRP, possibly a letter saying you don't have a IRP card and explain why and the email you sent.
At least with paying the process will continue.

roamingbee
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by roamingbee » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:53 pm

TitaManok wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:06 pm
My Advice would be to upload anything in place of the IRP, possibly a letter saying you don't have a IRP card and explain why and the email you sent.
If it was only an uploaded document I might try this. Unfortunately you must also enter the number of the card and a date. I don't want to risk putting all zeros and a random date, as there are several warnings about putting false information.

mentalmind
Member of Standing
Algeria

Post by mentalmind » Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:10 pm

roamingbee wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:53 pm
TitaManok wrote:
If it was only an uploaded document I might try this. Unfortunately you must also enter the number of the card and a date. I don't want to risk putting all zeros and a random date, as there are several warnings about putting false information.
What's your nationality?

roamingbee
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by roamingbee » Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:15 pm

mentalmind wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:10 pm
roamingbee wrote:
TitaManok wrote:
What's your nationality?
I'm American.

mentalmind
Member of Standing
Algeria

Post by mentalmind » Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:21 pm

roamingbee wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:15 pm
mentalmind wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:10 pm
roamingbee wrote:
TitaManok wrote:
What's your nationality?
I'm American.
They have another email address: citizenshiponline@justice.ie.. Maybe you can send them the send same email? Don't forget to type your application number to subject field.

Other than that I have no answer, sorry.

TitaManok
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by TitaManok » Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:24 pm

roamingbee wrote:
TitaManok wrote:
I it was me I would put in all zero's and all zero's for date and explain in a signed letter who you did so. You can always get this certified if you wish.