ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding Permanent EU3 Application Please Help URGENT

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator

Post Reply
luba12
Newly Registered
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:34 pm
Ireland

Regarding Permanent EU3 Application Please Help URGENT

Post by luba12 » Sat May 29, 2021 11:20 pm

Hello everyone I got quick question regarding my EU3 Application I got Stamp 5 Years 4 EU FAM based on marriage to British Citizen which will expire on 09/2022
My Question is How soon Can I apply for Permanency Application EU3 I got my Temporary Stamp 4 on 05/2017
It says on the inis website apply your EU3 application 6 months before your 5 Year Residence can I count my 5 Year Stamp 4 EU FAM Residence from 05/2017 and apply my EU3 Application 11/2021 or do i have to wait till 03/2022 and then apply for it please help me out how dose this work how shall I count all this period thanks in advance 😊

raja.brit
Member of Standing
Posts: 318
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:26 pm
Jamaica

Re: Regarding Permanent EU3 Application Please Help URGENT

Post by raja.brit » Sun May 30, 2021 9:21 am

luba12 wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 11:20 pm
Hello everyone I got quick question regarding my EU3 Application I got Stamp 5 Years 4 EU FAM based on marriage to British Citizen which will expire on 09/2022
My Question is How soon Can I apply for Permanency Application EU3 I got my Temporary Stamp 4 on 05/2017
It says on the inis website apply your EU3 application 6 months before your 5 Year Residence can I count my 5 Year Stamp 4 EU FAM Residence from 05/2017 and apply my EU3 Application 11/2021 or do i have to wait till 03/2022 and then apply for it please help me out how dose this work how shall I count all this period thanks in advance 😊
Technically you can apply as soon you as finish 5yrs (basically from the time you were issued with initial Stamp 4 before you got your Stamp 4EUFAM).

So when did you get your 1st Stamp 4?


http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/EU ... tsFAQs#Q16


Question 16: When should I apply for an EUTR3 Permanent Residence Card?

If you are the holder of an EU1 Residence Card you will be eligible for a Permanent Residence Card if and when you have resided in the State in conformity with the Regulations for a continuous period of five years. As applications for a Permanent Residence Card can take up to six months to process, you should make an application for a Permanent Residence Card on Form EUTR3 six months before the expiry of your EU1 Residence Card.

luba12
Newly Registered
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:34 pm
Ireland

Re: Regarding Permanent EU3 Application Please Help URGENT

Post by luba12 » Sun May 30, 2021 12:51 pm

Hi, thanks for your reply I am very confused not clear do you think I should apply on 11/2021 as first Stamp 4 was issued on 05/2017?
It also says apply 6 months before your EU1 card Expires which will going to expire on 09/2022 what do you think anyone else was in similar case?

luba12
Newly Registered
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:34 pm
Ireland

Re: Regarding Permanent EU3 Application Please Help URGENT

Post by luba12 » Sun May 30, 2021 1:02 pm

raja.brit wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 9:21 am
luba12 wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 11:20 pm
Hello everyone I got quick question regarding my EU3 Application I got Stamp 5 Years 4 EU FAM based on marriage to British Citizen which will expire on 09/2022
My Question is How soon Can I apply for Permanency Application EU3 I got my Temporary Stamp 4 on 05/2017
It says on the inis website apply your EU3 application 6 months before your 5 Year Residence can I count my 5 Year Stamp 4 EU FAM Residence from 05/2017 and apply my EU3 Application 11/2021 or do i have to wait till 03/2022 and then apply for it please help me out how dose this work how shall I count all this period thanks in advance 😊
Technically you can apply as soon you as finish 5yrs (basically from the time you were issued with initial Stamp 4 before you got your Stamp 4EUFAM).

So when did you get your 1st Stamp 4?


http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/EU ... tsFAQs#Q16


Question 16: When should I apply for an EUTR3 Permanent Residence Card?

If you are the holder of an EU1 Residence Card you will be eligible for a Permanent Residence Card if and when you have resided in the State in conformity with the Regulations for a continuous period of five years. As applications for a Permanent Residence Card can take up to six months to process, you should make an application for a Permanent Residence Card on Form EUTR3 six months before the expiry of your EU1 Residence Card.

First Temporary Stamp 4 was issued on 05/2017 and Stamp 4 EU Fam was issued on 09/2022

raja.brit
Member of Standing
Posts: 318
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:26 pm
Jamaica

Re: Regarding Permanent EU3 Application Please Help URGENT

Post by raja.brit » Sun May 30, 2021 4:17 pm

You may apply on 03/2022. Personally I applied 7 months before the Stamp 4EUFAM expiry.

luba12
Newly Registered
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:34 pm
Ireland

Re: Regarding Permanent EU3 Application Please Help URGENT

Post by luba12 » Sun May 30, 2021 7:55 pm

Hi, thanks when was your first Stamp 4 issued ?

raja.brit
Member of Standing
Posts: 318
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:26 pm
Jamaica

Re: Regarding Permanent EU3 Application Please Help URGENT

Post by raja.brit » Sun May 30, 2021 10:08 pm

luba12 wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 7:55 pm
Hi, thanks when was your first Stamp 4 issued ?
Letter issued on Feb 2016 n passport stamped March 2016. So I applied based on 5yrs from Feb 2016.

luba12
Newly Registered
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:34 pm
Ireland

Re: Regarding Permanent EU3 Application Please Help URGENT

Post by luba12 » Mon May 31, 2021 12:12 am

Do you mind me asking when did you get your Stamp 4 EUfam after how long since getting temporary stamp 4 I got mine 4 months after

raja.brit
Member of Standing
Posts: 318
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:26 pm
Jamaica

Re: Regarding Permanent EU3 Application Please Help URGENT

Post by raja.brit » Mon May 31, 2021 7:20 am

luba12 wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 12:12 am
Do you mind me asking when did you get your Stamp 4 EUfam after how long since getting temporary stamp 4 I got mine 4 months after
September 2016, so 7 months.

Post Reply
cron